JANGY Lost His Sticky, Now He's Getting Bored and Delusional

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by jrcart
Can I have some of your pop corn, I need energy, this crap is making me tired. What a joke, these idiots are crawling out of the woodwork. I wish there were some idiots in my neck of the woods so I would not have to cart my vehicle across the country to race. These guys figure, I say no and they have "called me out"...Jesus what's with these people?
Jim, Just say no Buddy!!. See...it's all a matter of perception. You know your car is stupid fast, that is enough for me. Trust me there will always be a challenge,lol!, Just save the energy for MIR man..lol!~ We will definitely have a blast.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
I also think that would be a good matchup. I HIGHLY doubt Jims car without spray will be anywhere close to 11.4s in Las Vegas heat with its current mods.
I never said I would run 11.4's at LVMS, it's at 2100 above sea level. I can promise you that Jangy or anyone else will not run what they run back in California either so that does not really bother me. Show me a slip of somebody running an 11.4 or 11.5 at LVMS and I would be very worried to run that person heads up, I know I'm going to loose 2/10th just on elevation alone.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
damn everyones on the nitrous high these days
It is sure tempting.....
Old 09-10-2008, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
It is sure tempting.....
maybe for you homie, im fine with my two lil snails
Old 09-10-2008, 05:55 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
It is sure tempting.....
Seriously...
Old 09-10-2008, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim, Just say no Buddy!!. See...it's all a matter of perception. You know your car is stupid fast, that is enough for me. Trust me there will always be a challenge,lol!, Just save the energy for MIR man..lol!~ We will definitely have a blast.
These clowns just get under my skin, you don't see me running around challenging any modded 65 tt's for money do you? I'm smarter than that. Would I like to race one, yes, do I think I could give one a runs for it's money in good conditions and on the bottle, yes...but you don't see me wanting to race any of them for $10K do you? These scenerios are no different than Jangy challenging my 11.5 running car with his 12.?? running car, it's just stupidity

I better get going before I catch Jangy's post count LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Where did SERGS99M3 go? He was all up in this thread and in my face until I agreed to meet him in Kansas for a race. Hello, anybody home????
Old 09-10-2008, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
These clowns just get under my skin, you don't see me running around challenging any modded 65 tt's for money do you? I'm smarter than that. Would I like to race one, yes, do I think I could give one a runs for it's money in good conditions and on the bottle, yes...but you don't see me wanting to race any of them for $10K do you? These scenerios are no different than Jangy challenging my 11.5 running car with his 12.?? running car, it's just stupidity

I better get going before I catch Jangy's post count LOL!
Don't worry when we go to MIR you and I will have the priviledge of making what is mentioned above a reality but of course for free!!, Heheheh no money involved...I am just a humble racer man, no money, Just Bragging rights...the way it used to be...
Old 09-10-2008, 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
maybe for you homie, im fine with my two lil snails
that is right homie...let's see if it will work for me...lol!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Fast and the Furiouser! LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Can you get your candy *** out to Heartland Park Kansas?
I can be there...
Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
ill be there........and relax a bit. i just said ill race u and u get angry all over it. Im at work i cant constantly roam mbworld like u
Old 09-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by chiromikey
besides myself it was you, shawn, and tracshun. i hope there are others but these are the only ones i recall since mb's recall software.

not forgetting enzom...but we all know his car has always been a crazy anomaly.
I pulled a 1.67 on street tires. Slip has been posted.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lotus Elise SLK55
This thread is rediculous

The way grown men behave on the internet continues to amaze me. If you want to see who's car in faster, how hard is it to agree on time and date and settle it like adults. Instead, this thread turned into nothing more than a pissing contest
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
The way grown men behave on the internet continues to amaze me. If you want to see who's car in faster, how hard is it to agree on time and date and settle it like adults. Instead, this thread turned into nothing more than a pissing contest
Agreed!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Almost a Member!

E55 or CL600, if I could make up my mind
I never said I would run 11.4's at LVMS, it's at 2100 above sea level. I can promise you that Jangy or anyone else will not run what they run back in California either so that does not really bother me. Show me a slip of somebody running an 11.4 or 11.5 at LVMS and I would be very worried to run that person heads up, I know I'm going to loose 2/10th just on elevation alone.
Wanna run my buddy's pickup ? He had some more work done though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtPN9YmHSZM
Old 09-10-2008, 08:22 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
At first all this internet back and forth Ballyho is kinda amusing and fun - but now its just kinda juvenile and stupid and dare i say like Godfather said a bit Gay. Not in the homo way but gay nonetheless. I belong to 4 Bodybuilding sites where everyone is hopped up on Androgens not Nitrous and evrybody gets along just fine. Seriously what is the problem here?
Jim (Jr. Cart) is actually a really cool guy who has helped me alot with my car and even shared some info with me to actually allow me to basically copy what he's doin I think thats pretty big of him.
The way I see it he's bending over backwards to try and make some race any race happen to any and all big mouths. Think about what he's actually doing to go to Vegas - Hiring a driver to trailer his car to a track 2000 miles away - flying to Vegas - renting a track - renting hotel rooms etc. All to silence a few blowhards who have zero braggin rights. Now he's goin to Kansas for gods sakes I havent seen one person willing to go to Chicago to race him and make all this effort. I for one have spoken to the guy and know hes dead *** serious and will race any of you pretty much anywhere if his schedule allows. Once he puts that out there all I've seen is wrangling to back out one way or another. So why doesn't someone take their skirt off and man up and meet him on a track somewhere in the U S before he has a heartattack breaks his computer or the post record for one year. Bueller - ANYONE?????????????
Old 09-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by JT55
At first all this internet back and forth Ballyho is kinda amusing and fun - but now its just kinda juvenile and stupid and dare i say like Godfather said a bit Gay. Not in the homo way but gay nonetheless. I belong to 4 Bodybuilding sites where everyone is hopped up on Androgens not Nitrous and evrybody gets along just fine. Seriously what is the problem here?
Jim (Jr. Cart) is actually a really cool guy who has helped me alot with my car and even shared some info with me to actually allow me to basically copy what he's doin I think thats pretty big of him.
The way I see it he's bending over backwards to try and make some race any race happen to any and all big mouths. Think about what he's actually doing to go to Vegas - Hiring a driver to trailer his car to a track 2000 miles away - flying to Vegas - renting a track - renting hotel rooms etc. All to silence a few blowhards who have zero braggin rights. Now he's goin to Kansas for gods sakes I havent seen one person willing to go to Chicago to race him and make all this effort. I for one have spoken to the guy and know hes dead *** serious and will race any of you pretty much anywhere if his schedule allows. Once he puts that out there all I've seen is wrangling to back out one way or another. So why doesn't someone take their skirt off and man up and meet him on a track somewhere in the U S before he has a heartattack breaks his computer or the post record for one year. Bueller - ANYONE?????????????

I heard offline that Jim's a great guy, however, is he not acting just like the M3 guys he hates?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by JT55
+1000000
Jim is a really nice person in REAL life. He just enjoys cars as much as everyone here and sometimes people forget why we are on this forum.

What is with the second guy wanting to race Jim, what did he do to you. He only wanted to race Jangy because of a disagreement, but then you come along and challenge him for what? I'm not trying to get involved in any way, I'm simply saying that you should think about what you are writing...
Old 09-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'll race anyone. Meet me on mars, $10k.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Yes I will race you but let's make it 10 billion!!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by AMGfan
Yes I will race you but let's make it 10 billion!!!!
Hold on lemme check my pocket... OK IT'S ON!!!1!111!1!!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned

AMGs
+1. It's unnecessary...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:03 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Hold on lemme check my pocket... OK IT'S ON!!!1!111!1!!
Make that 1 Biiilllioonnn Dollars
Attached Images  
Old 09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Meh, there's the 14 year old boy in all of us.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JANGY Lost His Sticky, Now He's Getting Bored and Delusional