Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by li-m5
got you beat my friend !

on the lie at exit 49 come over a hill and i see him sitting there as i change in to the fast lane so i slow down (no radar no laser noise ) when i looked i was doin 92-93 ish he pulls me over and says 89 im like wtf he just guessing, give him an argument(after he tells me radar's dont lie) i show him the $1500 radar laser diff thats dead on ***** accurate and he tell me just wait !!

comes back 49mins later (no joke) and give me 9 tickets !!

unsafe lane change :bs
speeding: 89 :more bs
5 tinted windows tickets suv :serious bs
inspection : my fault but bs anyway
finnaly a obstruction of rear plate ( i had a bmw plate frame) total bs

i gave these tickets to my lawyer oh and $1400 and all 9 tickets were dismissed right in the cops face within 5 mins of being in court that morn !!

neil
WOW......but i still have that one beat!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
thats why he gave you the ticket, he knew you would just pay. Fight it through through the mail and make him waste his time. You'll mostly likely win, since most cops don't like doing paper work.

How does he know that your music can be heard further then 50ft whens he's right next to you and doesn't have a decibel meter.
+1 You should definitely fight it.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by JamE55
Everyone has to contribute to AIG right now. LOL
why? they just got $85 billion from the us in the form of taxpayer money from the government.

It sucks that we have to pick up the bill because a few ceo's got too greedy and cooked the books to hit there revenue bonuses.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by PerisanGodFatha
LOL.....

so How can I fight this thre the mail and win? or how can I win this ticket over anyways? FU*kin cop...I have to get his @ss back...I dont want to sit here and let the law screw me over BULLSH*T

Originally Posted by SilverBulletAMG
You aren't going to be able to fight this via mail. However, very easy to get this thrown out in court and you will most likely pay $10-$15 for court fees and be on your merry way.
Better yet, find out who the state prosecutor is and give them the details. They have bigger issues to worry about. The cop has no way to prove your music was "amplified" or even verify the distance.
Every state is different of course but, that is beyond weak. Add in the fact you had Lasik and he's going on about corrective vision, that just proves he's a dick. Explain it all to the prosecutor, politely and be PC, and they will most likely make this disappear.
Do NOT mention Jay-Z!
silverbulletamg, you are incorrect. In the state of california, you are allowed to fight all traffic non-criminal violations over the mail.

persiangodfather, when you receive your ticket, it should be given three options, contest over mail, pay the fine or request a personal appearance.

you have to pay the ticket regardless, but it gets credited back to you if you win. If you do it by the mail and lose, you can request a personal appearance as your last shot.

Police officers are compensated for showing up in court, but they are not compensated for contesting over the mail.

Just keep in mind, where he stopped you, what time of day, if there was surrounding noise and how long he followed you. Keep in mind he probably gives out hundreds of tickets a month, so the chances of him remembering all the details three or four months later is doubtful.

If your logical in your arguments, more then likely you'll win.

He counting on you not to fight it. If the cop know's its a bs ticket, he'll drop it if you contest it.

Being young and asian in a modifed integra, cops automatically think your a street racers and i've been pulled over for the same bs reasons. Sometimes i can talk myself out of it other times i can't. Another reason why i dumped the integra and got the mercedes.

I've won 3 out of my 4 tickets. I lost the first time because i was scared and didn't know what i was doing in court. Second time i won because i was prepared and had evidence to support my arugment and the cop dropped hte case in court. The other 2 i won through the mail because the cop never responded.

If you go to court, go in a suit...you'll be taken more seriously. Don't come looking like a street thug.

Last edited by TemjinX2; 09-18-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C55
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Now thats RICH

You really have to hand it to some of the men/women in blue

My best was back in 83, I received, and still have it, a citation for "Mufflers that need muffeling" That is verbatem what that lovely officer wrote. I even had the Midas exhaust reciept with me, but no dice.

See yeah
how about one for "riding on unspecified parts of the car" ?????
Old 09-19-2008, 05:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03' E55 Techtite Grey
"Mufflers that need muffeling"
Old 09-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Ahhhhh Good ole' LAPD/BHPD... I was once pulled over by an officer on foot -- too funny.

Sorry to hear of the issue!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Black C63 Eurocharged V5
a few months ago......i was pulling out a gas station. the street i was turning onto had a light that just turned green about 200 feet away. So traffic was starting to come. I merge quickly.....not all crazy sideways or even wheels chirping...just a nice Controlled aggressive entry. So this cop pulls me over......I honestly had NO IDEA why he pulled me over.

That same week they had passed this law that cops can impound a vehichle IMEDIATELY if its involved in street racing. So this cop who's obviously had a bad day and just wants to STICK IT to some "rich guy" says ---Im giving u a ticket. I start argueing with him saying hes being really unreasonable.

he goes; "Thats it---I have the power to seize your car without any reason" and goes back to his car.

As he's in his car.....I download the actual law on my blkbry(i love that thing)...I then call my brother and tell him whats happening. the officer comes back....I pull out my blbry and say;"I have the law right here with the exact description of you must witness me doing for u to seize my car and my lawyer is on the other line listening to our conversation. Please tell him what I did. And while you call the tow truck....Im going back to the gas staion and canvas for witnesses''

he goes back to his car and comes back and says---Im gonna let u off on the racing...but...

1 ticket---unsafe left turn---total BS!!
1 ticket---failure to report change in address---Even though I have 2 homes!! BS!!

cops have tough jobs...I respect them....but they have way too much power to run amuck...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Black C63 Eurocharged V5
Originally Posted by chiromikey
WOW......but i still have that one beat!
lets hear it buddy...
Old 09-21-2008, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
these stories are fu*kin comedy... but I beleive there are some cops that are nice, and really care about the people, and arnt worried about being tuff guys... A week ago I was doing about 75mph in the 35mph zone...about 2 street lights after I slowed down, a cop pulls next to me and says, hey buddy lets slow it down a little bit, I said sorry officer, and he said nice car and drove off... Thats 1 time I felt like I should have gotten a ticket, but it just goes to show that a few of these guys are koo...or maybe he was just late for a BOOTY CALL...
Old 09-21-2008, 06:50 AM

G55
not only are most cops diks, also some park rangers are diks. Had one pull a gun on my today in front of my 3 kids...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
CLK Cabrio
^^^^^WTF???
Old 09-21-2008, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
Originally Posted by gollard
not only are most cops diks, also some park rangers are diks. Had one pull a gun on my today in front of my 3 kids...
LOOOOOOOOL Pleaaaaaaaaaasee Share the story
Old 09-23-2008, 01:05 AM

G55
LOOOOOOOOL Pleaaaaaaaaaasee Share the story
Man I have to tell - was not too funny. Let me think about how to share this story. I am still too shocked about this all. Had no idea that Park Rangers can even carry a pistol...well my 3year daugther was very impressed! My 10 year old daugther wasn't...neither my 13year old son....
Old 09-24-2008, 12:23 AM

2008 W211 E63
^^^^Man I gotta hear this. Please do share!^^^^
Old 09-24-2008, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by SleepersRock
^^^^Man I gotta hear this. Please do share!^^^^
+2
Old 09-24-2008, 12:56 AM

2007 SL550 - Aegean Blue; 2008 E63 Wagon - Iridium Silver
these stories are fu*kin comedy... but I beleive there are some cops that are nice, and really care about the people, and arnt worried about being tuff guys... A week ago I was doing about 75mph in the 35mph zone...about 2 street lights after I slowed down, a cop pulls next to me and says, hey buddy lets slow it down a little bit, I said sorry officer, and he said nice car and drove off... Thats 1 time I felt like I should have gotten a ticket, but it just goes to show that a few of these guys are koo...or maybe he was just late for a BOOTY CALL...
Just to add to that, I was broken down on the side of the DC Beltway in another car, not my E63, waiting for a tow truck a couple of years ago. I had been waiting for an hour or so, and I saw a police cruiser go by on the other side of the busy beltway. A few minutes later, the same car pulled up behind me, and the police officer, off duty and in civilian clothes, got out and asked if I was okay, and if I needed any help. He had noticed me on the side of the road from the other side of the 8 lane Beltway and was concerned, so he exited the highway and came back to check on me. I was shocked almost speechless by this concern and kindness. Every time I feel angry at a police officer since then, I remind myself of this great guy, and the hard job the police do, and it calms me down. Worth remembering that some of these guys are very good folks...
Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
I've been so wrongfully accused of things by cops and mistreated that I could have probably filed some sort of lawsuits, and at the same time I've been incredibly helped out by some Officers who have chosen to look the other way or not help run my life by being good and understanding guys. I've had many many experiences.... I'm always super nice and respectful towards them though (even when they were bullying me and mistreating me), and alot (most) of the times it lead to them feeling stupid and/or just letting me off the hook, or citing me for something really small.

I respect Police and what they do regardless, but some of them really are dangerous to be running around with all that power.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:35 AM

a fleet of geo storms
New York is a messed up place. I got a couple of stories.
Before I got the e55, I had a yellow integra type R(which is now my 9sec drag car) well anywayz I was at a local gas station with my girlfriend pumping gas and popo just rolled up behind me and threw their lights on he came out of the car and right away started going on about my exhaust and tires(drag radials) He then wrote me for 5 tint tickets on a two door car, I guess he counted the little windows behind the doors, 2 tickets for non dot approved tires, exhaust, no front plate, 2 obstruction of view tickets(radar, and i had a flag hangin from my mirror) blue headlights and blue turn signals (i had hid's and superwhite blinkers) a 42 in a 30 (he claimed to radar me when i was pulling in even though the v1 was silent) and to top it off he told my girl to shut the .... up. Well I beat all 14 ticket in court and my girl filed a complaint about him but im sure nothing happened.

Now Im 24 and im in my 55 the road is empty and Im driving next to my buddy whos on his stuntbike doing 2nd gear wheelies (which is about 30-40mph with the sprockets that we run) So im recording him on my new Iphone murderin the street. We then stop at a gas station and just sittin there talkin, all of a sudden popo rolls up and my boy doesnt have a licence just hops the curb and takes of. Cop comes up to me and starts telling me that they got a call that a bike was doing wheelies and a white mercedes was next to him recording him on his phone. I wouldnt rat out my friend so i got it pretty bad, got my phone taken into evidence, wreckless driving, speed unreasonable, and got the car impounded. My lawyer says he will deff beat this, but still a pain in my ***.

FTP
Old 10-06-2008, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by itr456
New York is a messed up place. I got a couple of stories.
Before I got the e55, I had a yellow integra type R(which is now my 9sec drag car) well anywayz I was at a local gas station with my girlfriend pumping gas and popo just rolled up behind me and threw their lights on he came out of the car and right away started going on about my exhaust and tires(drag radials) He then wrote me for 5 tint tickets on a two door car, I guess he counted the little windows behind the doors, 2 tickets for non dot approved tires, exhaust, no front plate, 2 obstruction of view tickets(radar, and i had a flag hangin from my mirror) blue headlights and blue turn signals (i had hid's and superwhite blinkers) a 42 in a 30 (he claimed to radar me when i was pulling in even though the v1 was silent) and to top it off he told my girl to shut the .... up. Well I beat all 14 ticket in court and my girl filed a complaint about him but im sure nothing happened.

Now Im 24 and im in my 55 the road is empty and Im driving next to my buddy whos on his stuntbike doing 2nd gear wheelies (which is about 30-40mph with the sprockets that we run) So im recording him on my new Iphone murderin the street. We then stop at a gas station and just sittin there talkin, all of a sudden popo rolls up and my boy doesnt have a licence just hops the curb and takes of. Cop comes up to me and starts telling me that they got a call that a bike was doing wheelies and a white mercedes was next to him recording him on his phone. I wouldnt rat out my friend so i got it pretty bad, got my phone taken into evidence, wreckless driving, speed unreasonable, and got the car impounded. My lawyer says he will deff beat this, but still a pain in my ***.

FTP
And who did the wrong things in these stories? You were doing stupid and illegal things, and you are upset that a police officer did his/her job and cited you for them? I must be missing something.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:07 AM

a fleet of geo storms
Originally Posted by pcalver
And who did the wrong things in these stories? You were doing stupid and illegal things, and you are upset that a police officer did his/her job and cited you for them? I must be missing something.
I see where your coming from but in the first situation, I wasnt doing anything wrong. I was pumping my gas mindidng my own buisness. He was a hater and disrespected my girlfriend for no reason. This would rarely happen to a mustang or another domestic.

The second situation, well Im not a snitch and cops hate that. My buddy's licence has been revoked for 2 years and I didnt want him to get arrested. He would do the same from me. Honestly I didnt know it was illigal to tape somebody doing a wheelie. I wasnt speeding or doing anything wreckless. I could see the hate in his eyes because he kept asking me whos car is this, and where I got the money for it. He was even a bigger dick when i told him im a software engineer.

You have no idea how scummy the popo is around here. Yonkers cops are the most corrupt people, one time they threw a oz of weed in one of my friends cars and tried to play it off like they found it. We laughed at them and told em we smoke way better **** than that dirt they got. after an hour of searching us and the car the finally took their **** weed back and let us go.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
SO I GOT A PAPER IN THE MAIL TODAY...THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA V.S. DANNY.... LOL are they serious? i have a court case...this is way to funny, I feel like I murdered somebody
Old 10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
**** da Police.

Listen to NWA and blast it next time while he is writing the ticket. I hate cops.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Shake
**** da Police.

Listen to NWA and blast it next time while he is writing the ticket. I hate cops.
Very thoughtful and well-considered, Shake.