Sponsored by:

Thread for those Banned by MHP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
I had a really good discussion with LET this morning. I should be ready to go on 10/11 for the custom tuning. It was refreshing to talk with a vendor who is both knowledgeable and honest. He explained in detail exactly what approach he is going to take and what to expect. Unfortunately, I may get bumped on that particular day if the other tuning sessions go longer than expected. I really can't complain given that I am coming in at the 11th hour. We may have to arrange another day before MIR.

Tom
Old 10-03-2008, 12:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by TMC M5
To each his (or her) own....
Carry on, then!
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
gravedgr- your username could be construed as immature but I wouldn't label you so simply because of that.
By all means, elaborate.
Originally Posted by chiromikey
you're right, it is childish and i'm not a fan either...but it is quite funny to see lzh get a dose of his own medicine and watch him cringe as he has to swallow it and lose more of the minimal credibility he had with each spoonful.
Perhaps so, but when the doser resorts to grade school insults he/she end up using a teaspoon instead of a shovel. Always take the high ground!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65
Ricker:

Not entirely sure what to expect as far as hp/tq #'s...but with the car right there on the dyno I will have before and after #'s.

My I/C pump works great. The car definitely doesn't suffer as much in terms of diminished performance. We were able to diagnose the bad factory I/C pump by the super high IATS while datalogging. When the CM030 was installed the IATS dropped dramatically. The weather is finally cooling down over here and the car feels even stronger...got to love that cool...crisp air!

Tom
Make sure you wire the CM30 to run constantly when ignition is on.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
what is this thread about? LOL
Old 10-03-2008, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by LZH
You sir are a true enthusiast. Here's a pic of a recent issue I had, so I think we're on the same page when it comes to using what we've got to it's fullest:
And I thought I was doing well with bent valves in my track car. That is one step further!

Got a story to go with the photo?
Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by juicee63
what is this thread about? LOL
Exactly...
Old 10-03-2008, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
Make sure you wire the CM30 to run constantly when ignition is on.
Yup...the pump is wired to constantly run with the ignition on.... my MB technician knew to do it without even asking.

Tom
Old 10-03-2008, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I have a real quick question for everyone. How come when Jangy and I were going at it likes cats and dogs we were dicks, but you guys are doing the same thing and it's OK? Here's another definition you can look up- HYPOCRITE
Old 10-03-2008, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by jrcart
I have a real quick question for everyone. How come when Jangy and I were going at it likes cats and dogs we were dicks, but you guys are doing the same thing and it's OK? Here's another definition you can look up- HYPOCRITE
Nice language violation....that might tell you why...

Tom
Old 10-03-2008, 01:44 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Nice language violation....
Tom
Did you check him for a hall pass, too Tom ? You need to get a life, pal.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
SL 63 W/B AMG , S600,C220
Why do these threads turn into slanging matches. If you don't like what
you read, unless it's totally incorrect why bother replying.
We are on this forum to discuss like grown ups, interesting and helpful
threads. Yet it turns into just name calling. Tom is a nice guy and answers
threads which I post, a few others do as well but the majority don't reply
or post something nasty. I never expected what goes on in this forum.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nice language violation....that might tell you why...

Tom
Ya, I questioned if DICKS was a bad or or not, but then I figured, I'm a 37 year old man and we have ALL been using that word since we aere about 10 years old. Looks like I'm gonna have to sit out another month...or even worse get banned

Regarding my language violation I counted no less than 14 personal attacks from you guys in this thread, which is also a violation of forum rules if I'm not mistaken. So please, answer my question why are Jangy and I *****' (is that a violation too, if so I'm gonna sue my 7th grade Health Education teacher and the school district) and you are not?

Just curious...............
Old 10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by gravedgr
Carry on, then!

By all means, elaborate.

Perhaps so, but when the doser resorts to grade school insults he/she end up using a teaspoon instead of a shovel. Always take the high ground!
if you followed a few previous threads you would know that the high ground approach didn't work with lzh, hence a different and more understandable (for lzh) style was taken.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
Did you check him for a hall pass, too Tom ? You need to get a life, pal.
Just merely pointing out that as much as we have gone back and forth ....we haven't crossed certain lines which are TOU violations. I think the worst think I have said to you is calling you an MHP fanboy....Andy acolyte and Angryboy...(which you are all the above) and told you to go home and get your shinebox...and help Andy find his dyno charts....Now you have called me Mr. Benchracer....Useless Tool...and cheap poser and that I drive an outdated cheap AMG and immature (which is according to your rationale...and others)....hardly the worst exchange in the chronicles of mbworld.

Tom
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just merely pointing out that as much as we have gone back and forth ....we haven't crossed certain lines which are TOU violations. I think the worst think I have said to you is calling you an MHP fanboy....Andy acolyte and Angryboy...(which you are all the above) and told you to go home and get your shinebox...and help Andy find his dyno charts....Now you have called me Mr. Benchracer....Useless Tool...and cheap poser and that I drive an outdated cheap AMG and immature (which is according to your rationale...and others)....hardly the worst exchange in the chronicles of mbworld.

Tom
Tool is just as bad as dick in my book, both slang, with the same implied meaning.

Last edited by jrcart; 10-03-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by LZH
You sir are a true enthusiast. Here's a pic of a recent issue I had, so I think we're on the same page when it comes to using what we've got to it's fullest:
Raw water cooling sucks. This will happen every 5 or 6 years if you run in salt and use the boat even semi-regularly. And in many setups, the oil coolers are raw-water cooled even when the rest of the system is closed, so people get a false sense of security. Stupid design. Still, most go-fasts are all raw water cooled anyway, so yours probably is too.

In event event, sorry to hear you lost the motor. Good opportunity to upgrade, though. If you want to learn more than you ever thought you wanted to about race motors, PM BH_Law on this forum. You should see some of his stuff. Crazy.

Good luck!
Old 10-03-2008, 02:03 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by chiromikey
if you followed a few previous threads you would know that the high ground approach didn't work with lzh, hence a different and more understandable (for lzh) style was taken.
I'm sorry, are you another of Tom's cheerleading crowd ? How exactly did I veer from the high road in this thread ? I made very succinct and logical points detailing how Tom is nothing more than a charlatan - he even admitted to have very little knowledge. Hence the reason I question his motives for starting this thread in the first place. Sure, I called him a "snide ******", but as Jim just said...it's not a word any of us are unfamiliar with and it happens to be the truth. I could say the same for your "dose of medicine" comments.
Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem as the only dose that was issued was the one Tom swallowed, as will you too if you continue with your current unsupported comments.

Last edited by LZH; 10-03-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by LZH
as will you if you continue with your current unsupported comments.
ooooooooo those be fightin words, better shut your mouth Mikey
Old 10-03-2008, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Nothing constructive to withdraw from these threads...just a lot of fighting and name calling. It's sad because supposedly we all represent the name AMG...some may have different model cars but in the end it is an AMG. it is useless to get along...we say there is no peace in the world...we can't even have peace thru the internet..., much less face to face...

Please stop the name calling...I sure as hell am no Admin but as a member of this site it is definitely nothing worth reading.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
I'm sorry, are you another of Tom's cheerleading crowd ? How exactly did I veer from the high road in this thread ? I made very succinct and logical points detailing how Tom is nothing more than a charlatan - he even admitted to have very little knowledge. Hence the reason I question his motives for starting this thread in the first place. Sure, I called him a "snide ******", but as Jim just said...it's not a word any of us are unfamiliar with and it happens to be the truth. I could say the same for your "dose of medicine" comments.
Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem as the only dose that was issued was the one Tom swallowed, as will you if you continue with your current unsupported comments.
MHP Fanboy/Andy Acolyte/Angryboy:

Let us add Hypocrite to your growing titles. The first line of your first post in this thread was one of SARCASM. Yes...the same "evilness" which you said was only used by losers (probably written by a loser himself who couldn't master the technique...but I digress).

I admitted to having very little knowledge of tuning... which I have to admit is true....I have never written a line of software code... or opened up a motor.....I guess according to you that doesn't make me qualified to read dyno charts....or call into question UNSUBSTANTIATED and ABSURD hp claims (aka unicorn-power). Apparently you are the ultimate arbitor of who is an enthusiast and who isn't....and who has "knowledge" and who doesn't.

Your so called logical arguments include that only my particular 2005 CL65 AMG is a "cheap outdated AMG"...because you didn't want to insult anyone else but me... yeah that makes sense... great point!!!

You call me a cheap poser why because I don't want to pay $7.5K for your buddy's software....and because I didn't blow money on a CLK63 BS (a great car by the way) or a 997 S (sorry...should have got a TT).

Now once again...go and find those dyno charts.... run along now...

Tom
Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by JAYCL600
ooooooooo those be fightin words, better shut your mouth Mikey
Not really, fighting and arguing (as entertaining as it may be) is not my intent HERE IN THIS THREAD. I was simply questioning Tom's motives by essentially advertising for other tuners becasue he feels jilted by Andy/MHP. What followed was a more clear picture of why this thread was started and the true lack of tuning knowledge on Toms part. Tom wants to play the martyr but has yet to post the PM's that Andy gave him permission to. I think if those were made public, everyone would have a better idea of exactly why this thread was started in the first pace. If Mikey would like to challange that, fine.... But, I have a feeling he will make a more generalized attack and take this thread even further off course. Not that it had much of a course to begin with....
Old 10-03-2008, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
It's sad because supposedly we all represent the name AMG...some may have different model cars but in the end it is an AMG.
me has no AMG
Old 10-03-2008, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
me has no AMG
Hahah, let me rephrase that...the Mercedes family, how you like it now..::
Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Hahah, let me rephrase that...the Mercedes family, how you like it now..::
whew thanks man i was feeling left out with my small brakes and wooden steering wheel
Old 10-03-2008, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
Not really, fighting and arguing (as entertaining as it may be) is not my intent HERE IN THIS THREAD. I was simply questioning Tom's motives by essentially advertising for other tuners becasue he feels jilted by Andy/MHP. What followed was a more clear picture of why this thread was started and the true lack of tuning knowledge on Toms part. Tom wants to play the martyr but has yet to post the PM's that Andy gave him permission to. I think if those were made public, everyone would have a better idea of exactly why this thread was started in the first pace. If Mikey would like to challange that, fine.... But, I have a feeling he will make a more generalized attack and take this thread even further off course. Not that it had much of a course to begin with....
You have such biased comprehension of my written word. Re-read my offer to Andy...I said that if he wanted to CONTRADICT what I said... or call me a LIAR...I would release the PM's. To his credit, Andy did not call me a liar nor did he contradict what I said in that post. I feel no need to open up my PM's to public given that there is no dispute between Andy and myself over that post. I have nothing to hide from in those PMs...and neither does Andy. Andy can send you my PM's...ok... I am not sure Andy would see any point to it given that there is nothing in dispute contained in those PMs.

But nice try to create some sort of conspiracy theory... maybe write a book D'Acolyte Code... or something...

Good luck,

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thread for those Banned by MHP