Thread for those Banned by MHP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
So, becasue you do not agree with his marketing claims, you throw his ability to tune out as well ???? Didn't you just say "The problem with these cars is the torque management...which I believe needs to be unlocked in the TCU. "

So, you know what the biggest problem is with your car, and you know that there is a company out there that can FIX IT, yet you come here and post a thread like a martyr because you are unhappy with Andy's marketing. Sounds like you are the one who is angry....and not only angry, but stupid on top of it.

If you were a true enthusiast, you would step up and be the first V12TT to run MHP's TCU tuning and come here with objective reports. And if you really wanted to be an enthusiast, you would run the **** out of it at the drags then pull your trans and look for signs of unusual wear and long-term reliability. But, you don't. You sit here and play the martyr role while contributing nothing.
Dude you don't get it...re-read the other post (you know the one where you are kissing Andy's rear and defending him) from page 16 to page 17...Andy first banned me (via PM) from purchasing MHP products because I told Jason (JAYCL600) and he posted the 630rwp/700rwtq S65 stock dyno numbers before Andy was able to post the dynos. He then "banned" me publicly. Mind you...he never told me to keep them a secret.

Do you think banning someone because they made public information a dyno number that is not in dispute is childish?

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by LZH
But I thought that's what this thread is for - to enlghten and make a positive contribution??? You are even less helpful than your cheerleading buddy, Tom. I'll ask it again - WHO ELSE CAN UNLOCK THE TCU ?? It's a simple question....the fact that you refuse to answer speaks volumes about you and Tom's combined motivation with this farce of a thread.
Its also a question that has been answered in other threads, youre just new around here. I didnt start this thread so im unsure about your motivation comment.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Fanboy:

While you are at it...ask Andy why he claimed that his MHP tune puts out 18-20lbs of boost...while I have PERSONALLY datalogged 19-20lbs of boost from my car...wait maybe it was my BMC drop-in filters....

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Dont forget LET
Ahmad:

After doing some research on LET, I am going to give them a call. I understand that they are offering a money back guarantee on their custom tunes done on a dyno right in front of me. I will let everyone know what happens. They are coming to our area in a couple of weeks. I think LZH was right...I need to get some first hand experience and stop bench racing... get it done and report back to everyone. Hopefully they will be able to do what I want them to do.

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:12 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Good for them...this thread is for people who were "banned" from their products.

Have a nice day,

Tom
That list comprises 1 member, you. Grow the **** up Tom. You're like the psychotic ex GF that just can't let go.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Fanboy:

While you are at it...ask Andy why he claimed that his MHP tune puts out 18-20lbs of boost...while I have PERSONALLY datalogged 19-20lbs of boost from my car...wait maybe it was my BMC drop-in filters....

Tom
Since you have practical knowledge you realize that boost is merely a measure of backpressure relevant only to the exact motor it's measured on right?

When was the last time you had your hands on a '09 65?
Old 10-02-2008, 05:16 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Dude you don't get it...re-read the other post (you know the one where you are kissing Andy's rear and defending him) from page 16 to page 17...Andy first banned me (via PM) from purchasing MHP products because I told Jason (JAYCL600) and he posted the 630rwp/700rwtq S65 stock dyno numbers before Andy was able to post the dynos. He then "banned" me publicly. Mind you...he never told me to keep them a secret.

Do you think banning someone because they made public information a dyno number that is not in dispute is childish?

Tom
Where's the whambulance?

What is it with you and the word "ban"? I told you I wouldn't do a tune for you (and Roman but since he's ficticious he doesn't count) which shouldn't be much of a problem because we only guarantee unicorn power...

Buy a tune from one of the other company's that you've been promoting in this thread (again how's that GP going), and do you own testing. It would be nice to see something from a 40 YO besides scorn and sarcasm.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Ahmad:

After doing some research on LET, I am going to give them a call. I understand that they are offering a money back guarantee on their custom tunes done on a dyno right in front of me. I will let everyone know what happens. They are coming to our area in a couple of weeks. I think LZH was right...I need to get some first hand experience and stop bench racing... get it done and report back to everyone. Hopefully they will be able to do what I want them to do.

Tom
You never listen to me the first time do you? When will you ever learn? When a 65 loses to a 55 there is something wrong!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
That list comprises 1 member, you. Grow the **** up Tom. You're like the psychotic ex GF that just can't let go.

Andy:

I missed you too...

Sorry...but I was just having fun with your acolyte...I didn't mean to get you THAT upset.

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Andy:

I missed you too...

Sorry...but I was just having fun with your acolyte...I didn't mean to get you THAT upset.

Tom
I could really care less, it's your business and no one else's if you want to make yourself look like a *****. Back on the ignore list.

TTFN
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
Since you have practical knowledge you realize that boost is merely a measure of backpressure relevant only to the exact motor it's measured on right?

When was the last time you had your hands on a '09 65?
The same question back at you... I see no relevance in it...but coming from you it is a little surprising...given everyone knows that you didn't touch the MI car personally...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
Where's the whambulance?

What is it with you and the word "ban"? I told you I wouldn't do a tune for you (and Roman but since he's ficticious he doesn't count) which shouldn't be much of a problem because we only guarantee unicorn power...

Buy a tune from one of the other company's that you've been promoting in this thread (again how's that GP going), and do you own testing. It would be nice to see something from a 40 YO besides scorn and sarcasm.

Hey man...I didn't kick your dog...no need to throw some years on me...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You never listen to me the first time do you? When will you ever learn? When a 65 loses to a 55 there is something wrong!

I think your car isn't just a run of the mill "55"...especially with how little you weigh and the solid punch it throws. I guess with a money back guarantee and the dyno proof right there... on my car...it will be solid enough for me. I want to talk to them first before I put the cart before the horse.

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
LET is going to do this at the dyno at Function Tuned in Dulles VA on 10/11:

The prices are as follows:

V8 cars = $800 + dyno time + $100/hr for tuning.
V12 cars = $1500 + dyno time + $120/hr for tuning

This has a money-back guarantee...so it seems to be a no brainer...given how they aren't gouging people for a custom tune....and no unicorn-power numbers...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 06:43 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
LET is going to do this at the dyno at Function Tuned in Dulles VA on 10/11:

The prices are as follows:

V8 cars = $800 + dyno time + $100/hr for tuning.
V12 cars = $1500 + dyno time + $120/hr for tuning

This has a money-back guarantee...so it seems to be a no brainer...given how they aren't gouging people for a custom tune....and no unicorn-power numbers...

Tom
WOW - that does seem like a no brainer since nobody else is offering a $ back guarantee...Those prices seem totally reasonable for someone who has an older 65
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by LZH
Then enlighten me/us - WHO ELSE has the ability to interface with the TCU and change the torque management ??
Renntech and Kleeman both CAN do it. They choose not to.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
They can only change minor variables (ie bump shift points), not a true TCU tune.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
WOW - that does seem like a no brainer since nobody else is offering a $ back guarantee...Those prices seem totally reasonable for someone who has an older 65
LZH (aka MHP Fanboy, Andy Acolyte, Angryboy)

You got me...yes...I really don't want to spend 15% ($7.5K) of the current market value of my car to get a mythical "custom" tune... I would rather spend around $2.5K (including dyno time). I am sure that is completely illogical to you..... but analytical and logical analysis don't seem to be your strong suit.

Tom

Last edited by TMC M5; 10-02-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65

Be careful Marko...you may end up on the "banned" list...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
LZH (aka MHP Fanboy, Andy Acolyte, Angryboy)

You got me...yes...I really don't want to spend 15% ($7.5K) of the current market value of my car to get a mythical "custom" tune... I would rather spend around $2.5K (including dyno time). I am sure that is completely illogical to you..... but analytical and logical analysis don't seem to be your strong suit.

Tom
Tom, aka Bench Racer, Usless Tool:

Actaully that makes perfect sense to me. Pouring a lot of money into a cheap outdated AMG would not be the "logical" thing to do. Thanks for clearing that up. Good luck with your off the shelf, run of the mill tune - you are a true enthusiast who constantly pushes the edge of the envelope for all of us other schleps who could only dream of being as knowledgable as you !!!

Last edited by LZH; 10-02-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
They can only change minor variables (ie bump shift points), not a true TCU tune.
Once again Andy is the only man on the planet that can do the TCU....I wonder if all those engineers (and ex-engineers) at AMG/MB/Bosch had to go to Andy to set up each and every one of the TCU's out on the road...because he obviously stated that he is the only one who can make adjustments...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
Tom, aka Bench Racer, Usless Tool:

Actaully that makes perfect sense to me. Pouring a lot of money into a cheap outdated AMG would not be the "logical" thing to do. Thanks for clearing that up. Good luck with your off the shelf, run of the mill tune - you are a true enthusiast who constantly pushes the edge of the envelope for all of us other schleps who could only dream of being as knowledgable as you !!!
And that ladies and gentleman shows you what MHP's acolyte thinks of the 600 V12TT engines......E55K engines and 65 V12TT engines. Thank you LZH for clearly showing your contempt for about 90% of the cars and owners on this site...Kudos to you sir!!!

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM
LZH
Banned

And that ladies and gentleman shows you what MHP's acolyte thinks of the 600 V12TT engines......E55K engines and 65 V12TT engines. Thank you LZH for clearly showing your contempt for about 90% of the cars and owners on this site...Kudos to you sir!!!

Tom

No Tom, I only hold contempt for a person like you who starts a thread of this nature and really has no clue what he is talking about - and even admits it. You claim to be an "enthusiast" when in fact you are anything but. An enthusiast is always looking for the next best thing. You are nothing more than cheap poser who speaks with quasi-authority from listening, reading and going to the track a few times - hence your bench racer status. You started this thread simply to advertise for other tuners in an effort to discredit MHP and make yourself out to be a martyr when in fact it is you who spoke out of place and started all the drama.
Clearly there is a back-story here. Andy even gave you permission to post the PM's. So why don't and clear this up once and for all. If you have something to say, THEN SAY IT and quit acting like a snide little ******.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH
No Tom, I only hold contempt for a person like you who starts a thread of this nature and really has no clue what he is talking about - and even admits it. You claim to be an "enthusiast" when in fact you are anything but. An enthusiast is always looking for the next best thing. You are nothing more than cheap poser who speaks with quasi-authority from listening, reading and going to the track a few times - hence your bench racer status. You started this thread simply to advertise for other tuners in an effort to discredit MHP and make yourself out to be a martyr when in fact it is you who spoke out of place and started all the drama.
Clearly there is a back-story here. Andy even gave you permission to post the PM's. So why don't and clear this up once and for all. If you have something to say, THEN SAY IT and quit acting like a snide little ******.
Are you still here????...I thought I told you to go home and get your shine-box!!! Now go help Andy find his dyno charts...

You are funny...

Tom
Old 10-02-2008, 09:14 PM
LZH
Banned

Are you still here????...I thought I told you to go home and get your shine-box!!!
Tom
And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is my graceful departure. Thanks for proving my point(s), Tom.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thread for those Banned by MHP