Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** WARNING ECU DUMP ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Vic55
Sort of (based on my loose readings)... if you are flagged for a certain area then the MB factory rep has to approve all warranty repairs related to the flagged area.

So if you are flagged status 8 for engine mods and your radio goes bad I do believe you are ok- someone please correct me as this is just what I have read and heard.

Vic...coming from a Status 8 member...you are correct.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Originally Posted by Vadim @ VRP
Rick, like I told you before, we DID NOT touch your ground strap.

When your car was in the shop you asked us to reseal your ECU, because the other FL tuner did not seal it up. Ground strap does not have to be removed to make it happen.

Andy, you wasted your very first "I am not ANDY post" to attack us??

Very pathetic................ just like you have always been. Nothing has changed in 10 years.
Well looks like there must be some mistake here. My ECU has never been out of the state first off, Also ,Thank you very much if you resealed my ECU but I never asked you to do any such work, so please check your invoices. This is also the first reply I hear from you about the ground strap If you look at the post I started you will see that I did not mention any shop names out of respect for all tunners Sorry Vadim if you feel I have done you wrong but I never posted VRP as you just did. Please do not start a bashing thead , it's just not right. I am very suprised that you are behaving in this mannor, You are bigger than that. Hope all goes well for you.

Last edited by rarfinancial; 11-01-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Originally Posted by Thericker
I don't think he's angry/bashing you
Andy had nothing to do with the post.

If you have ever spoken to Andy and were able to see what type of person he is outside of this toxic environment, which is caused by a select number of members, then you would all realize what a stand up and good person he really is.

Very weak. This just goes to prove that many people have a vendetta against Andy for whatever the reason may be whether he wrote or said something or not. VERY VERY PATHETIC.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Well, here goes another thread down the toilet....and none of the J-men have posted yet.

PS: Sorry about the ECU getting toasted. No one enjoys seeing problems with modding.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:43 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I don't know what is? very sad Andy....
Check the username, not me Sean...
Old 11-01-2008, 07:44 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Vadim @ VRP
Rick, like I told you before, we DID NOT touch your ground strap.

When your car was in the shop you asked us to reseal your ECU, because the other FL tuner did not seal it up. Ground strap does not have to be removed to make it happen.

Andy, you wasted your very first "I am not ANDY post" to attack us??

Very pathetic................ just like you have always been. Nothing has changed in 10 years.
Vadim,
Just wanted to point out that more than one person can use the same avatar. The post above this was the first I've posted in this thread. No apology necessary even though you saw fit to personally insult me for absolutely no reason at all.

Actually a lot has changed in 10 years....Where did the SHO Shop go? If you wish to further discuss my patheticness or anything else, please don't further pollute this thread. Just call my cell 614 940 9523.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited by MHP; 11-01-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:47 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Bro it look's like Vadim retorted due to MHP's obvious veiled/alias attack

I don't think he's angry/bashing you

I love it. Even when I'm not signed on I get the blame.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Timeless
Well, here goes another thread down the toilet....and none of the J-men have posted yet.

PS: Sorry about the ECU getting toasted. No one enjoys seeing problems with modding.
+1...RAR hope you get things worked out.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
First of all, I am sorry to hear about the OP's problem.

It is unfortunate, an while is certainly could be due to a tech somewhere not doing something right, it is also very real that ground straps come loose. I have had this happen on about 10 of my own cars over the years. So net/net - we do not know why or what happened, and the OP was not the one to bash any vendor - he opted to take a classy approach.

NOW - on to the real reason that I am posting. IMHO, it is sad, unfortunate, disappointing to see 3 vendors jumping in and bashing on each other when a member is in need. This is NOT the reason that we started this site and Simon and I have had about as much of this bickering as we are going to take. Sponsor or not - KEEP it HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL and SUPPORTIVE.

TO you "professionals" on this site that are in the business, please remember that you are judged by your posts. Most don't have the luxury of knowing you personally and simply make judgments based on what they read and how you act. Bashing on each other and being aggressive will only turn off customers. KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIL - or you will NOT be part of this site - sponsorship or not. Posting is a privileged, and being a sponsor does not allow one to be above the rules.

Thanks
brad
Old 11-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
I agree with brad, 100%. Point taken for me. I will do my part to stop the "debates" since they clearly don't help. But, I assume we can use this post to hammer the message home, since you haven't locked it.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
No, this post was not locked so it could stay ON TOPIC please.

thanks
brad
Old 11-02-2008, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Thanks brad, Now we can get on with the tread, WHAT WAS IT ABOUT AGAIN
Old 11-02-2008, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
If you want to make $1000 take a look