OT: Chicago People

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by jrcart
unemployed ghetto rats that have made it their lifes work to feed off the system, when they realize they ain't getting that free Escalade and they are still living in the projects maybe they will realize what the f*** happened!
I sumise you have a lot of really tan relatives with no jobs that are living off the system! Did you grow up eating the government cheese? How many abortions did your sister have?
I think we should all buy stock in GM, once Barack starts his "redistribution of wealth" you know the first thing they are gonna do with there larger welfare checks is run out to the Cady dealership and buy an Escalade.

You should really keep the racist comments to yourself Jrcart.

I was not an Obama supporter by any means. I am against the tax increases on big business and the "wealthy" as well. I also have very conservative views and would MUCH rather see McCain in the white house than Barack Hussein Obama

Politics aside though...you are just being completely prejudice against those who are less fortunate than yourself as well as revealing yourself as a racist.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
You should really keep the racist comments to yourself Jrcart.

I was not an Obama supporter by any means. I am against the tax increases on big business and the "wealthy" as well. I also have very conservative views and would MUCH rather see McCain in the white house than Barack Hussein Obama

Politics aside though...you are just being completely prejudice against those who are less fortunate than yourself as well as revealing yourself as a racist.

When I mentioned that earlier I was accused of using "a race card". Glad to see several others notice these comments.

No disrespect JRCart, but it does seem to be a telling point on the string of comments.

As stated before, the election is done. Obama will be the POTUS, and the people have spoken. Also, many of those voters (approx 61% were White) are not on welfare, or ghetto rats.

How things will go over the next 4 years cannot be told by anyone, unless someone has a crystal ball and can see into the future. I think this discussion should be dropped as well. IMO.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by bigben320e
When I mentioned that earlier I was accused of using "a race card". ....
Trust me, I hate it when people play the race card. I actually can't stand it...

But jrcart is purely racist...I'm suprised more people haven't called him out on it, as the forums members are usually very sharp and pick up on the smallest details. His comments aren't just repressed prejudice but obvious racism. Oh well...
Old 11-14-2008, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Trust me, I hate it when people play the race card. I actually can't stand it...

But jrcart is purely racist...I'm suprised more people haven't called him out on it, as the forums members are usually very sharp and pick up on the smallest details. His comments aren't just repressed prejudice but obvious racism. Oh well...
WHAT? I lay down some facts, ask a couple questions and I'm a racist? You are just an IDIOT! To be a racist I would have to hate or dis-like a certain race or culture, the only thing I hate is idiot losers that leach off the system, call me what you wish, you opinion and that of the other forum members does not mean squat to me. Who's the racist, you are the one jumping to conclusions about my posts, you must buy into and believe the same stereotypes, otherwise you would not be getting bent out of shape about me talking about Escalades. You know it's true, quit trying to be a little PC **** ant and open up your eyes.

God I wish I was going to MIR next week, I'd love to see your awesome M5 with blue angel eyes LOL!

Here you go again...did you watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
Old 11-14-2008, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
WHAT? I lay down some facts, ask a couple questions and I'm a racist? You are just an IDIOT! To be a racist I would have to hate or dis-like a certain race or culture, the only thing I hate is idiot losers that leach off the system, call me what you wish, you opinion and that of the other forum members does not mean squat to me. Who's the racist, you are the one jumping to conclusions about my posts, you must buy into and believe the same stereotypes, otherwise you would not be getting bent out of shape about me talking about Escalades. You know it's true, quit trying to be a little PC **** ant and open up your eyes.

God I wish I was going to MIR next week, I'd love to see your awesome M5 with blue angel eyes LOL!

Here you go again...did you watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

The thing about the Escalades is pretty prejudice dude. I also hate people who rape the system. It's a damn shame and needs to be cracked down on. But to make statements like the ones I listed were pretty ignorant. The "tan relative" and the sister with the abortions wasn't racist?

OT: Why do you keep knocking my M5 with blue angel eyes? I don't knock your CLK with lambo doors or the fact that you're 37 and still stuck in the strip joint.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The thing about the Escalades is pretty prejudice dude. I also hate people who rape the system. It's a damn shame and needs to be cracked down on. But to make statements like the ones I listed were pretty ignorant. The "tan relative" and the sister with the abortions wasn't racist?

OT: Why do you keep knocking my M5 with blue angel eyes? I don't knock your CLK with lambo doors or the fact that you're 37 and still stuck in the strip joint.
I meant did his sister have an abortion? I did not say "sista", I really meant his sister, did I ever imply or say that only blacks have abortions? You must be the racist, you are the one jumping to conclusions!

Hell, your screen name could be considered racist by some! GET A LIFE BUD!

Last edited by jrcart; 11-14-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
I meant did his sister have an abortion? I did not say "sista", I really meant his sister, did I ever imply or say that only blacks have abortions? You must be the racist, you are the one jumping to conclusions!
When did I say "sista?" You were implying that because he has "tan relatives" aka black or minority relatives, that his sister would be a minority, thus she would have had an abortion because that's what minorites do right?

GET A LIFE BUD!
I'm not the one who tries to prove how almighty my bank account is or how many prostitutes I paid for over the weekend.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

When did I say "sista?" You were implying that because he has "tan relatives" aka black or minority relatives, that his sister would be a minority, thus she would have had an abortion because that's what minorites do right?

I'm not the one who tries to prove how almighty my bank account is or how many prostitutes I paid for over the weekend.
If you really knew how off-base you were...my sister is married to a black man, and BTW he is an MB World member, so do you really think I would post something racist that I know he is going to read?????
Old 11-14-2008, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
If you really knew how off-base you were...my sister is married to a black man
Good for her. Does that change the fact that you were dissing minorities? Nope...I hope he reads that and has a talk with you about it. You should have a very good explanation as to why you posted such things.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Good for her. Does that change the fact that you were dissing minorities? Nope...I hope he reads that and has a talk with you about it. You should have a very good explanation as to why you posted such things.
I'm sure he already has read it.....like I said, nothing really to talk about. Don't keep put words in my mouth little man. Keep trying to egg people on so they will side with you and attack me, it ain't gonna happen so GTFO beotch!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
I'm sure he already has read it.....like I said, nothing really to talk about. Don't keep put words in my mouth little man. Keep trying to egg people on so they will side with you and attack me, it ain't gonna happen so GTFO beotch!
LOL wow! Little man? And "beotch?" Dude, what the hell kind of professional business man are you? The immaturity is coming out again...goes along with the racism I suppose...
Old 11-14-2008, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Look what this is turning into

As I see it if someone is saying anything that seems incorrect then let them be it makes no sense in following suit...why feed more into it Honestly are we getting anywhere here besides loading the system with arguments
Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by c32used
Look what this is turning into

As I see it if someone is saying anything that seems incorrect then let them be it makes no sense in following suit...why feed more into it Honestly are we getting anywhere here besides loading the system with arguments
You know what? You are right, let's just drop it and perhaps we misunderstood JRCart?

Let's all just get along.