Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Public Apology to VRP and Vadim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Public Apology to VRP and Vadim

To everybody who read my complaints about the CEL issues with my car...

There was nothing VRP nor Kleemann could do to turn off the CEL after the Kleemann secondary cats were installed.

He did an excellent job on my car in general and had to install an incomplete Kleemann SC kit which caused complications such as the missing fuel rail, braided lines, hoses, fuel pump, etc...

I would trust Vadim anytime with my car and everyone knows about all the marvelous new frontiers of POWER he's discovered with our AMGS. Just check out the December issue of European Car. He also set some drag records for the 65 AMGs.

Even with two damaged cylinders from the previous HPS kit, I was able to run trap speeds of 115-116 on street tires and first time drag skills. That just goes to show you Vadim was able to salvage a bad situation and make it better. I was able to get 20 runs (5 hot laps) on 2 consecutive days and the car not only held up but was also smooth as silk when I drove it home and the following morning.