JRCART!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
JRCART!!!

What is wrong with you? Why did you go off like that on the other forum? I had to ban you, that's just unacceptable.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
What is wrong with you? Why did you go off like that on the other forum? I had to ban you, that's just unacceptable.
GOOD I WANTED TO BE BANNED, I ASKED YO TO BAN ME!

I DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR FLUNKIES (AND POSSIBLY YOU) WERE INSINUATING OVER THERE. WHY WOULD YOU SAY I WAS AFFRAID TO LINE UP WITH YOU? THE TWO TIMES I TRIED THE OFFICIALS AND TOWERE SCREWED UP. THE FIRST TIME THEY WAVED ME INTO YOUR LANE, THE SECOND TIME IT TOOK YOU FOREVER AND A DAY TO DO YOUR BURN OUT AND GET STAGGED AND THEY LIT UP THE TREE, MORAL OF THE STORY, GET WITH THE PROGRAM IN THE STAGING LANES. TO BE HONEST I'M GLAD THEY LIT THE TREE UP FOR ME, DO YOU LIKE SITTING FOR 20-30 SECONDS AFTER YOU DO YOUR BURN OUT WAITING FOR THE CLOWN IN THE NEXT LANE TO SHOWBOAT?

THANKS FOR BANNING ME AND PISSING ME OFF!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Okay, what happened? What forum are you guys talking about? I thought you guys were on good terms @ MIR? It hasn't even been 24 hours yet?
Old 11-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
You did not have to stage. I was not show boating, I was heating up bald drag radials. You are an adult, act like one. I expected that kind of response from a middle school kid. You would have lost and you know it.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't have a Mercedes right now...
Why don't you guys go at it again and post the video!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You did not have to stage. I was not show boating, I was heating up bald drag radials. You are an adult, act like one. I expected that kind of response from a middle school kid. You would have lost and you know it.
You are right you would have beaten me, I already said you ran faster than me this weekend, now drop it before I have you banned or put on probation for making starting this thread, it clearly is against the rules of the forum....don't think I can make it happen? Try me......
Old 11-24-2008, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Okay, what happened? What forum are you guys talking about? I thought you guys were on good terms @ MIR? It hasn't even been 24 hours yet?
I don't have any problem with Ahmad, he has the problem with me, he's been making jabs and back handed comments for the past several days on this forum as well as others. Who's the poor sport, me for wishing him congratulations and admitting defeat or him for continueing to make comments.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:33 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Just cause the tree went green doesnt mean you have to go. After all the talking on the forums, everyone wanted to see you guys run heads up. I have not seen what you have posted on this forum but on AD you acted like a child. If you actually said congrats to Ahmad for winning, than i respect that. But from what i have seen on the other forum, you acted like a child.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
While we're on topic - can you guys please allow me back into the MB forum on AD? MIR is over and I'd like to be posting there again.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by jrcart
You are right you would have beaten me, I already said you ran faster than me this weekend......

Oh........damn !! The BS even with all the mods stll GOT BEAT !!!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by EvilS4
Just cause the tree went green doesnt mean you have to go. After all the talking on the forums, everyone wanted to see you guys run heads up. I have not seen what you have posted on this forum but on AD you acted like a child. If you actually said congrats to Ahmad for winning, than i respect that. But from what i have seen on the other forum, you acted like a child.
Shut up ******** and go back to the other forum I got banned from...I have congratulated Ahmad on a couple of threads as well as a PM I also thanked him for organizing the event.

I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR DUMBAZZ HONESTLY EXPECTED ME TO WAIT FOR AHMAD TO TO DO HIS BURNOUT AFTER I GOT A GREEN LIGHT! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE THE DARWIN AWARDS SOMEDAY MY FRIEND
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Shut up ******** and go back to the other forum I got banned from...I have congratulated Ahmad on a couple of threads as well as a PM I also thanked him for organizing the event.

I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR DUMBAZZ HONESTLY EXPECTED ME TO WAIT FOR AHMAD TO TO DO HIS BURNOUT AFTER I GOT A GREEN LIGHT! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE THE DARWIN AWARDS SOMEDAY MY FRIEND

Man, im trying to be nice and have a civil conversation. Do you need to go to anger management or something?

I said, i didnt read anything over here, if you congratulated ahmad, than i respect that. But you were acting like a child on the other forum. And please dont act like you "got banned" You asked to be banned, does your browser have a problem were it always goes to AD? Are not able to stay away from that site?

Also, why would we not expect you to wait and line up with Ahmad? HMMM, you called him out. Said you could beat him, so why not run him heads up? It just doesnt make sense
Old 11-24-2008, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by EvilS4
Man, im trying to be nice and have a civil conversation. Do you need to go to anger management or something?

I said, i didnt read anything over here, if you congratulated ahmad, than i respect that. But you were acting like a child on the other forum. And please dont act like you "got banned" You asked to be banned, does your browser have a problem were it always goes to AD? Are not able to stay away from that site?
HEY NEWB............NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OVER HERE, GO AWAY!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR DUMBAZZ HONESTLY EXPECTED ME TO WAIT FOR AHMAD TO TO DO HIS BURNOUT AFTER I GOT A GREEN LIGHT!

I don't get it......why not? Any person would have waited.......unless you afraid to race the guy !!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:47 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
HEY NEWB............NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OVER HERE, GO AWAY!
why? this is becoming fun you are too much fun to f*ck with
Old 11-24-2008, 02:47 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by Klinh
I don't get it......why not? Any person would have waited.......unless you afraid to race the guy !!
EXACTLY!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I dont want to start arguing again. It's simple, maybe you dont drag race alot but if you wanna run someone you dont light up both beams til both cars are done burnouts. If you really wanted to run me you could have waited. Whatever the case may be, it definitely LOOKS like you didn't want to run me from a drag racers stand point. I would have waited for you at the line. You took off as soon as I was done my burnout. I had to heat them up alot because they were old and bald.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:48 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
BTW, i still want my race, Highway pull. No nitrous.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:53 PM

00 Audi S4
GOOD I WANTED TO BE BANNED, I ASKED YO TO BAN ME!

I DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR FLUNKIES (AND POSSIBLY YOU) WERE INSINUATING OVER THERE. WHY WOULD YOU SAY I WAS AFFRAID TO LINE UP WITH YOU? THE TWO TIMES I TRIED THE OFFICIALS AND TOWERE SCREWED UP. THE FIRST TIME THEY WAVED ME INTO YOUR LANE, THE SECOND TIME IT TOOK YOU FOREVER AND A DAY TO DO YOUR BURN OUT AND GET STAGGED AND THEY LIT UP THE TREE, MORAL OF THE STORY, GET WITH THE PROGRAM IN THE STAGING LANES. TO BE HONEST I'M GLAD THEY LIT THE TREE UP FOR ME, DO YOU LIKE SITTING FOR 20-30 SECONDS AFTER YOU DO YOUR BURN OUT WAITING FOR THE CLOWN IN THE NEXT LANE TO SHOWBOAT?

THANKS FOR BANNING ME AND PISSING ME OFF!
:b s:

Hey guy im one of the "Flunkies" tool-cart is speaking of.... and yes i made a username on here just so all the guys on this forum that are not on AD know how big of ***** you are. Ahmad was done his burnout and up to the line before the tree had finished counting down... which you cant tell me you didnt see him pull up. i saw multiple people that day get a red light for leaving to soon an they just sat at the line while the tower reset for them.... IT WAS A FREAKEN TRACK RENTAL NOT AN EVENT. you could have waited 5 seconds longer an let them reset the light like they did for the others. so all this bull **** about him taking a million years is garbage. i even watched the video again and yea you did you burnout an got to the line quicker but be he pulled up couple seconds after you did. for someone who wanted to race ahmad so bad you would think you would want to wait when you see the smoke in your mirror because hes doing a burnout... unless your $120,000 car didnt come with one.

anyways funny how you talked a big game but after ahmad made several passes that were all faster than yours on and off the bottle.... an he off the bottle and on pump gas the whole time you 2 were never able to line up.... so as i wanted to say on AD before you acted like you were 5 and got yourself banned. its pretty clear you *****ed out, you can argue about it all day long, but if you thought you would have beat ahmad you would have waited at the line as soon as you saw that smoke from the burn out. i think you should invest in a clk55, they seem to be a lot faster
Old 11-24-2008, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Seadoo4563
:b s:

unless your $120,000 car didnt come with one.

Actually, his is around $170K plus........(with about $30K top notch EVOSPORT mods) but GOT OWNED !!!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
How about all of you take this off line. GET IT!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=Seadoo4563;3185377
anyways funny how you talked a big game but after ahmad made several passes that were all faster than yours on and off the bottle.... an he off the bottle and on pump gas the whole time you 2 were never able to line up.... /QUOTE]

Dude, this is CLEARLY showed why jrcart SCARE to line-up !! Enough said !!!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
I don't really see a problem with going when the tree is ready. This was a private rental and they could've lined up many times. Maybe Jim didn't want his tires to cool off from waiting until Ahmad finished his burn out. Honestly, I get very anxious and excited when I see the tree, and I just want to hammer it but then again, I make 50 passes during an event .

Anyways, Jim has stated multiple times that he would've lost and that Ahmad's car was running faster than his this last weekend, and has also congratulated Ahmad on the new times and have thanked him multiple times for organizing the event.

I really don't see where the problem lies
Old 11-24-2008, 03:10 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
How about all of you take this off line. GET IT!
Can you please explain? I have no other way of contacting that douche, nor would i want to.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I don't really see a problem with going when the tree is ready. This was a private rental and they could've lined up many times. Maybe Jim didn't want his tires to cool off from waiting until Ahmad finished his burn out. Honestly, I get very anxious and excited when I see the tree, and I just want to hammer it but then again, I make 50 passes during an event .

Anyways, Jim has stated multiple times that he would've lost and that Ahmad's car was running faster than his this last weekend, and has also congratulated Ahmad on the new times and have thanked him multiple times for organizing the event.

I really don't see where the problem lies
+1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JRCART!!!