W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

CAN ANYONE?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2008 | 06:30 AM

2006 WHITE RENNTECH E55
CAN ANYONE?

I need a need a front rim for my E55? My car has been off the road for way too long now. Can anyone help out a fellow member here? I am desperate at this point. I will even take a rim that has significant cosmetic damage. Especially since the winter is coming. As long as it's structurally sound and holds air. I even need a tire as well if possible but the rim is really what's important. I've been driving my company car in the mean time but I have to get my 55 out at least 2 more times before the winter. Again, anyone that can help I will owe you big. I work for a major warranty company and we offer some of the most serious bumper to bumper MB warranties that have been proven time and time again to be even better than the manufacturers. We mainly cover highline vehicles ranging anything from Land Rovers, Bentleys, to Ferrari's. Believe it or not our most competitive prices are for coverage on speciality vehicles BMW M's, Mercedes AMG's, For anyone that can help me, I have no problem easily selling one of the warranties for only 2% over the cost. Just for your information, that is the lowest a warranty can be sold, as per company guidelines. Please contact me via pm if anyone can help.
Old 11-29-2008 | 09:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
PM sent
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:23 PM

Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody, Porsche Cayenne, International Scout
Any luck on finding that front rim you were looking for?