White E63 vs M5 (55 Freeway)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
White E63 vs M5 (55 Freeway)

Who was that ? I was in my rental, just dropped off the beast at the dealer and I signal to switch lanes to my right and as I looked in my rear view I see a fast approaching speck. I blinked and an E63 rumbled it's over-weight *** by with an M5 eating rocks along the way behind it a couple cars.

It looked like the E63 was on rims and lowered, so who was it?

The freeway looked pretty crowded btw, thankfully no one was hurt...
Old 01-31-2009, 07:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
Originally Posted by Akademiks
The freeway looked pretty crowded btw, thankfully no one was hurt...
When you gotta get down, you gotta get down. I race through traffic all the time, no one ever hurt. It's when traffic isn't around that things get out of hand!

People just need to know there and there car's limits! Sadly not everyone does I usually run with a specific group (Mischief.tv - check YouTube)

I am emote happy today, donno why, LOL (Hungover)
Old 01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Banned

SL600
Damn the possible consequences.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLC63, '19 M5
I'm glad you don't live around me. I'm sure everyone things that they are a champ until...

Originally Posted by intellilogic
When you gotta get down, you gotta get down. I race through traffic all the time, no one ever hurt. It's when traffic isn't around that things get out of hand!

People just need to know there and there car's limits! Sadly not everyone does I usually run with a specific group (Mischief.tv - check YouTube)

I am emote happy today, donno why, LOL (Hungover)
Old 02-01-2009, 12:24 PM

‘11 SLS, ‘19 GT63 s Edition One
If you don't know the difference between their and there.... hmmm.. how smart could you be?

Just yesterday some a-hole was racing through traffic and slammed into me and my girlfriend's week old car, spun the car onto the sidewalk and into a lightpole... we hit it hard enough that the light pole fell into the street.

Took her to the ER.. her neck back and head are killing her... besides that, we're lucky no one was on the sidewalk, and when the light pole fell, it didn't fall on top of anyone.

I'm sure you're going to justify how it never will happen to you, but spare me the details. Just think of the consequences.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:54 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you girlfriend will be OK. Hope the ahole gets some criminal charges for reskless driving, street racing, etc...

BTW, nice stable of cars you've got.

Originally Posted by CyE55
If you don't know the difference between their and there.... hmmm.. how smart could you be?

Just yesterday some a-hole was racing through traffic and slammed into me and my girlfriend's week old car, spun the car onto the sidewalk and into a lightpole... we hit it hard enough that the light pole fell into the street.

Took her to the ER.. her neck back and head are killing her... besides that, we're lucky no one was on the sidewalk, and when the light pole fell, it didn't fall on top of anyone.

I'm sure you're going to justify how it never will happen to you, but spare me the details. Just think of the consequences.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Banned

SL600

Ouch, what car was that in if I may ask? Just curious by looking at your stable... Hope she makes a quick recovery
Old 02-01-2009, 04:37 PM

‘11 SLS, ‘19 GT63 s Edition One
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Ouch, what car was that in if I may ask? Just curious by looking at your stable... Hope she makes a quick recovery
It was her new car.. 2009 Acura TSX. Must say, technologically FANTASTIC, low on power but great gas mileage... perfect for her... well was perfect for her.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
What kind of deal did you get on it? Whats cool about technologically?
Old 02-01-2009, 06:01 PM
SPONSOR

Mercedes/ BMW/ Audi
...Took her to the ER.. her neck back and head are killing her... besides that, we're lucky no one was on the sidewalk, and when the light pole fell, it didn't fall on top of anyone.

We hope she heals quickly, with no lasting pain or injury.

Please be careful out there, folks.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Good luck to your girlfriend!

All these threads about traffic racing and crashes in the past week turned a switch in my head.