southwest (phoenix) LET custom dyno tune interest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by TectiteK4E55
Looks like a great time. I wish I was able to make it. I will make the another, even if its not with this current car. Anyone that knows me, knows about the problems...I felt bringing my 653 RWHP Shelby would not be cool. I love the its power, but still love the E55 as a driver more. I wish I just came to hang out with you all with nothing to dyno and have fun with you all. Now I'm depressed...
alex, you could have (and should have) come just to hang out. everyone would have loved to see that monster shelby of yours! after dinner with karl, wayne and i did some very conservative partying and you would have livened things up a bit!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Were there any 63s that got tuned?
sorry, no 63 info to report. i plan on hosting another dyno day to get a race gas map so maybe next time...that is if wayne trusts me to do it again. i didn't quite fill up his quota but being the kind of guy he is, he still came out knowing he might not even make any money on the deal.

btw, not only is my map smoother with a tad more power, i'm getting 2-3 more mpg!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 K4 E55
Mikey...you're right...I guess I worry too much!!! I should have just came out hang out and watch your cars, but I know what I am like, I would have most likely gotten further pissed off about this Malcolm E55. I am getting to the point where I am starting to hate the car. It has been sitting in the shop undriven, as every time I drive it, too many legal issues come up in my mind. I have gone as far as having my employees move the car to where I don't have to see it. Out of sight, out of mind...wish it was that easy!!! Next week I am going to make it a point to move with full force legally to make sure this issue can be laid to rest. I am sick of being sick and tired of having a $35K waste of my money for a ratted out piece of shi* that has been beaten to death by its previous, lying, scamming, felon of an excuse for a human being owner. I hope someone brings the Malcolm thread back to life!