Sponsored by:

unequaled customer service by vendor, not

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jrcart
I'm still sticking with my original bet...two more hours and this thread will be history.

True, but no matter what there will always be another thread started by yet another unhappy customer...
Old 02-05-2009, 04:29 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by jtc55
btw, the only reason why last thread was closed was b/c people started personal attacks on Jordan. if we just keep on topic w/o the name calling this thread should stay open.
Good point...
Old 02-05-2009, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
360 Forged:

Klass Forged:

Looks the same to me, minus the CF overlay..

Heres also a good link with interesting facts..

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/l...you-think.html
Old 02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by obsidian05e55
Just dug up this old thread when i made the comment about why 360 F wheels were identical to the Klass forged wheels...

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...cs-inside.html

Also, not only do 360, and COR have the same caps, Modular Concepts does too. They even do the CF overlay. Does COR manufactuer both companys wheels?
That is an interesting point, but even better:

1. Are the prices the same? Someone verify this?
2. Are the designs the same? Check. See above post ^^
3. Is the customer service better at COR and MC? Need more input.

If all 3 of these are true, then people can circumvent 360 correct? W219CLS55 stated he had to call COR to get his rims after 6 months...

This is like Alice in Wonderland, tumbling further into the hole.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
Originally Posted by bigben320e
That is an interesting point, but even better:

1. Are the prices the same? Someone verify this?
2. Are the designs the same? Check. See above post ^^
3. Is the customer service better at COR and MC? Need more input.

If all 3 of these are true, then people can circumvent 360 correct? W219CLS55 stated he had to call COR to get his rims after 6 months...

This is like Alice in Wonderland, tumbling further into the hole.
i think u have some very good points. why buy from 360 forged then?

the smartest thing i think 360forged (Jordan) did to get ahead of the other companys is that he takes beautiful, high quality, professional pics of his wheels on nicely modified cars to peak everyone's interest. when he 1st came on this forum and posted his pics, everyone was googoo, gaagaa over his pics. before u know it, people started buying his wheels in this and other forums as well in a very newly start-up wheel company.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I'm sure another new name is just around the corner, 360 Forged is now mud on this forum as well as others.

The internet can be your best friend or your worst enemy...Jordan, have you ever heard the saying "don't ***** where you eat"?
Old 02-05-2009, 05:27 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by jtc55
i think u have some very good points. why buy from 360 forged then?

the smartest thing i think 360forged (Jordan) did to get ahead of the other companys is that he takes beautiful, high quality, professional pics of his wheels on nicely modified cars to peak everyone's interest. when he 1st came on this forum and posted his pics, everyone was googoo, gaagaa over his pics. before u know it, people started buying his wheels in this and other forums as well in a very newly start-up wheel company.
+1

The presentation of his products are done very professionally. Too bad that's the only thing done professionally over there
Old 02-05-2009, 05:32 PM

SS Minnow Johnson
to 360 Forged --->COUGHCOUGHOWNEDCOUGHCOUGH!!!

to OP ---> im sorry to hear this !!!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
System Forged has been watching this thread today...
Old 02-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Corvette
Well, I am sure I will get bashed again for putting my 2 cents in.

I got great customer service from them when I got my wheels. Took 3 months and paid for them when I showed up. Yes, I am local which makes things a little easier.

As for all the Jordan and 430 comments.... I was there for 2 days and I have seen his staff and Jordan working very hard. If you work hard you can play hard hence the cars and other items he has. I for one do not judge people based on what the own..

To the OP, I am sorry in your delay...I hope it all works out in the end.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Indpowr

I got great customer service from them when I got my wheels. Took 3 months and paid for them when I showed up. Yes, I am local which makes things a little easier.

As for all the Jordan and 430 comments.... I was there for 2 days and I have seen his staff and Jordan working very hard. If you work hard you can play hard hence the cars and other items he has. I for one do not judge people based on what the own..

To the OP and others, I am sorry in your delay and non-delivery...I hope it all works out in the end.

Edited in bold...
Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

I think you are missing the point. Nobody has a problem with successful people owning nice things...buy a fleet of Ferrari's for all I care, just don't do it at the expense of unsuspecting customers. Hosing people to get ahead is no way to operate a business. If this were an isolated incident I'm sure people would give 360/Jordan the benefit of the doubt but this has not become a pattern, not just here either, other customers have complained on 6Speed Online as well, hell this is the 2nd thread in this section of this forum in a week, what does that tell you?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:13 PM

SS Minnow Johnson
Agreed^
Old 02-05-2009, 06:19 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by CWW
HOW MANY MORE MEMBERS HAVE TO GET RIPPED OFF BEFORE ADMIN/MODS STOP CLOSING THESE THREADS???
I think the question should be:

"HOW MANY MEMBERS NEED TO GET RIPPED OFF BEFORE THE SITE OWNER DUMPS 360 AS A SPONSOR?"
Old 02-05-2009, 06:20 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
HOW MANY MORE MEMBERS HAVE TO GET RIPPED OFF BEFORE ADMIN/MODS STOP CLOSING THESE THREADS???
Old 02-05-2009, 06:24 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by LZH
I think the question should be:

"HOW MANY MEMBERS NEED TO GET RIPPED OFF BEFORE THE SITE OWNER DUMPS 360 AS A SPONSOR?"
LOL, I deleted my original post and did a re-post so I could reduce the font size, but you replied too quick! Size 7 was a bit much, I figured size 6 would be better.

Still, I honestly want to know, at what point does the Admin have to admit there's a problem with this sponsor??? This is the third person in a week to have this same complaint. Paid, but never got product.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 PM

C63 AMG

listen buddy clearly you are their internet defender/representative. No one really cares what you have to say about them or your experience. No one buys your story anyway. Because what a great guy he, you happened to have his cell number blah blah how convinient......

can i ask you though how come in the picture you posted of your car at palm beach super car weekend you car did NOT have 360 wheels.... if they supposedly helped you fix a flat after you went to their shop
Old 02-05-2009, 06:53 PM

2004 E55

Yeah but I judge on how humble they are once they get those goods. Jordan flaunts his toys like a 2 year old that got a new big wheel
Old 02-05-2009, 07:07 PM

e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
Originally Posted by jrcart
I think you are missing the point. Nobody has a problem with successful people owning nice things...buy a fleet of Ferrari's for all I care, just don't do it at the expense of unsuspecting customers. Hosing people to get ahead is no way to operate a business. If this were an isolated incident I'm sure people would give 360/Jordan the benefit of the doubt but this has not become a pattern, not just here either, other customers have complained on 6Speed Online as well, hell this is the 2nd thread in this section of this forum in a week, what does that tell you?
saw your post over at 6speed
reason the same company owns both boards
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/m...eople-off.html

http://internetbrands.com/autonetwork
Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM

Corvette
Originally Posted by KL22
listen buddy clearly you are their internet defender/representative. No one really cares what you have to say about them or your experience. No one buys your story anyway. Because what a great guy he, you happened to have his cell number blah blah how convinient......

can i ask you though how come in the picture you posted of your car at palm beach super car weekend you car did NOT have 360 wheels.... if they supposedly helped you fix a flat after you went to their shop
Internet defender... if you say so its just my experience

Now, since you remember my last post so well you should have remembered that I left 360 going to the show at midnight when I had my blow out up front. My front rim got messed up so I left them all of my rims and put my CCWs back on.

They fixed the rim and repainted it in ONE DAY! and had me going back to Orlando on Monday.
360 is a member of another IB board thats over 10 years old and he has not had any issues thus far!!

People thought I lied about even being at the show, I proved that wrong as well...

I posted here because of my experience. Last time I posted was because people here thought I was Jordan which to say I am not..nor do I have a 430 in my garage..wish I did though..its a sick ride..if people want to flaut what they got then that is fine and it is there choice. People here can not prove he used there money to buy his toys...plan and simple.

Last edited by Indpowr; 02-05-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by theeddie
saw your post over at 6speed
reason the same company owns both boards
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/m...eople-off.html

http://internetbrands.com/autonetwork
Wow... I can't believe that moderators response.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Only $90M annual revenue, but the executives background are solid. Lisa Morita with a Stanford MBA and yahoo pedigree is true blue blood Silicon Valley ecommerce start up line. Brisco is ex-McKinsey.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
am going to go out on a lim and say its not 360 f ,but an other sponser
as it has X Y and Z whih refers to parts..not wheels

wild gues but i just came back from a pocker night

if am wrong oh

but if it is an other vende rthen do please share as it will help others and it will make some of the ones who stayed quit speak their mind too if they see other people have been mis tret like them!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:36 PM

e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
Originally Posted by coolcamden
Only $90M annual revenue, but the executives background are solid. Lisa Morita with a Stanford MBA and yahoo pedigree is true blue blood Silicon Valley ecommerce start up line. Brisco is ex-McKinsey.
i wouldn't put working for yahoo on my resume. only thing they have done well in the last 6 years is snip china from ebay. and even yahoo managed to screw that up.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
i wouldn't put working for yahoo on my resume. only thing they have done well in the last 6 years is snip china from ebay. and even yahoo managed to screw that up.
Sure.

SVP's from yahoo with a Stanford MBA? She's never going to be in an EDD line.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: unequaled customer service by vendor, not