Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jrcart- Call Out Time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 09:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Black C63 Eurocharged V5
Obviously years of listening to Jcart have taught you guys NOTHING about his personality---I doubt that this will be a "Jangy/Jcart" type thread---Jcart is an "ALL IN ---all the time" type of guy.

Yesterday, I was driving and some woman pulls out from her being parked right out into me....no signal ..no warning....I end up having to slam on the brakes and get on my horn(cause she obviously didnt see me). Anyhow--Some guy standing there by the curb gives me the finger and says "Stupid ^#&#%".
He thought I would just keep driving away. I pull right over and go right up to him and ask if he has anything to say to me. Of course, all of a sudden, he has nothing to say as he is trying very hard to avoid the confrontation that he started.

Point is that, most people are real BRAVE and tough when they can hide anonymously---others say BRING IT.

Derek and J are in group 2. This will happen. But in the end......whoever wins--they will both earn respect for each other and neither will change who they are and how they conduct themselves.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
Hmmm...so where is JR? This should be good since he always seems ready to run somebody. I wish I would be in the country to see this one. I don't doubt that this one will happen eventually. I just wish they would run it in a non-confrontational type of way- both seem like stand up guys.

Last edited by itsmeek; 02-13-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok, he posted- seems they will need to reschedule this one.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by HYEPWR
Obviously years of listening to Jcart have taught you guys NOTHING about his personality---I doubt that this will be a "Jangy/Jcart" type thread---Jcart is an "ALL IN ---all the time" type of guy.

Yesterday, I was driving and some woman pulls out from her being parked right out into me....no signal ..no warning....I end up having to slam on the brakes and get on my horn(cause she obviously didnt see me). Anyhow--Some guy standing there by the curb gives me the finger and says "Stupid ^#&#%".
He thought I would just keep driving away. I pull right over and go right up to him and ask if he has anything to say to me. Of course, all of a sudden, he has nothing to say as he is trying very hard to avoid the confrontation that he started.

Point is that, most people are real BRAVE and tough when they can hide anonymously---others say BRING IT.

Derek and J are in group 2. This will happen. But in the end......whoever wins--they will both earn respect for each other and neither will change who they are and how they conduct themselves.
I doubt that they'll ever have respect for each other.

Why not have this during the weekend of the spring meet at MIR? You guys could drive down to VIR the day before, or the day after? It's probably only 3 or 4 hours away. You could race the 1/4, and then road race.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MIR is a great track! I agree- too bad both of them live so far away.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by itsmeek
Ok, he posted- seems they will need to reschedule this one.
Check this thread : https://mbworld.org/forums/events-ga...dness-vir.html . Seems there is a event at VIR in June.That should allow everyone to adjust their schedules to make this work!
Old 02-13-2009, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Too early for popcorn, but I do have my coffee and cocoa mix in hand.

Let's get this going man! - Donald Trump quote.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'll bring my slow *** car too- as long as I'm in the country. Maybe I'll bring my talon along too (evil)...
Old 02-13-2009, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bigben320e
Too early for popcorn, but I do have my coffee and cocoa mix in hand.

Let's get this going man! - Donald Trump quote.
Sheeeeeit, I've already had 2 beers
Old 02-13-2009, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
At this point I am kind of disappointed in both Derek and Jim:

Derek....you could have come up with some better "classic" jrcart quotes...

Jim.... your response was a little weak for you...come on you could do better than that....

Tom
Old 02-13-2009, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jrcart
You call this an attempt at a call out...LOL!

If I need to learn the English language you just need to learn how to read. If you knew how to read, while doing all your cutting and pasting you would have surely found the countless threads that I have posted in over the past couple weeks stating that I will be in California next week running my car at Willow. Convienently you try to call me out to Virginia when you know that me and my are are going to be 3000 miles away on the opposite coast.

Now, lets get on with discussing your wager/offer. Since you doubt my lap times at Road America I say we just do it there and kill two birds with one stone. As for the wager itself....VERY LAME! Is that the best you can come up with? $5000.00, Jangy even came up with a better figure than that. I understand tht you are probably over financed and over extended, but if you are going to try to call someone out you better at least make it worth their while. We need to work on that wager a little bit. I have already proven that I will haul my car from coast to coast and back to race. So here is my offer(s) 1) you can hop in that ugly green hauler of yours, (I would not drive that thing to a ***** fight, let alone a race track) and start driving west to California and run me at Willow next Thursday the 19th or we set up a date this spring at RA.
JrCart, what you fail to realize is this isn't about money. It's about being a man, something money can't buy.

I'd like to make this as convenient for you as possible. How about VIR on Friday in one of my cars and then you leave for Cali?

If not, we'd love to have you as our guest down here in Florida. Specifically Sebring, Florida. It's a great track to showcase straight-line speed as well as your driving prowess. I have a private test day coming up there but have not chosen the date. If you can send me a few dates that would work with your calendar, then I'll make it work for you.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Agreed!! How about you guys just forget about the stupid wagers and run each other for the hell of it. I like the charity wager- it's a stand up thing to do. But to quell all the trash talk- just run em and call it a day eh?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ML550
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
Specifically Sebring, Florida. It's a great track to showcase straight-line speed as well as your driving prowess.
Sebring is definitely a challenging track. Someone unfamiliar with the track, though, is at a severe disadvantage due to the number of turns - it's just too hard to remember them all without significant seat time driving the course.

I still vote for Road Atlanta. More interesting road course than Sebring, fewer turns and thus easier to learn, and we would be to verify lap time claims previously posted. Plus, I'd be able to drive up to witness the epic challenge.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 AM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
+1 for Road Atlanta (mainly so I can come and watch).
Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 AM
Out Of Control!

Daamn!

This almost sounds like the UFC of Benzos.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by komp55
Sebring is definitely a challenging track. Someone unfamiliar with the track, though, is at a severe disadvantage due to the number of turns - it's just too hard to remember them all without significant seat time driving the course.

I still vote for Road Atlanta. More interesting road course than Sebring, fewer turns and thus easier to learn, and we would be to verify lap time claims previously posted. Plus, I'd be able to drive up to witness the epic challenge.
Ohhhh snap! Road Atlanta, I am definitely there to witness it first hand.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by DerekFSU

I'd like to make this as convenient for you as possible. How about VIR on Friday in one of my cars and then you leave for Cali?
Again...you can't read! Today is Friday, right? I am running at Willow next Thursday the 19th...how can I run you on Friday????????

HOw about you tote you azz out to Willow big man? I have already proven I will drag my car across the country to race, you made the challenge, you need to step up and make the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sweeten the wager!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:52 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Again...you can't read! Today is Friday, right? I am running at Willow next Thursday the 19th...how can I run you on Friday????????

HOw about you tote you azz out to Willow big man? I have already proven I will drag my car across the country to race, you made the challenge, you need to step up and make the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sweeten the wager!
Awww chit!
Thats right.... he said "BRING IT!"
Old 02-13-2009, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
My internet security team just called me and asked "Hey Clayton, I think our network may be compromised. The top web address request for the last 72 hours has been something called MBWORLD. Any idea what that might be?"

LOL.

This place has been very entertaining this week, to say the least.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
I vote for RA? or take him up on coming out to willow. coming down to Florida would put the advantage in Derreks court to far.

Also If you guys where real men you would dispense w/all the car racing and get into a 125 shifter kart and take it out at the kart track, that will separate the real drivers from the weekend warriors.

Last edited by BMWEATR; 02-13-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:16 AM

2004 E55 Evosport I & II; VRP H/E
Now, lets get on with discussing your wager/offer. . . . As for the wager itself....VERY LAME! Is that the best you can come up with? $5000.00, Jangy even came up with a better figure than that. I understand tht you are probably over financed and over extended, but if you are going to try to call someone out you better at least make it worth their while.
jrcart: If it's about money for you, I can kick in an extra $10 on Derek's behalf. Sorry, that's all that I can afford (I have a slow car and a small dick, too.)

Derek: As always, a stand up guy.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by lbE55
jrcart: If it's about money for you, I can kick in an extra $10 on Derek's behalf. Sorry, that's all that I can afford (I have a slow car and a small dick, too.)

Derek: As always, a stand up guy.
lol seriously, this ain't a competition of the bank accounts. IF that's the case, let's just post up Bank statements and be done with it.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You're correct, my mistake. Since you can't get from Cali to VIR that quickly, how about flying to VIR after Willow and we drive one of my cars? I'll let you choose- Mazda Miata, Nissan GTR, or a rental car you bring. Either Saturday, Sunday, or Monday would work.

Can't do Willow as we're racing at VIR Saturday & Sunday plus doing a GTR meet on Monday. If your BS could get to VIR by Monday, you'd have 20 GTR's with which to run.

Lastly, I'll have my crew install a Traqmate into the car of your choice so we'll have data proving no one is doing anything to the car that the other doesn't have the option of doing.

We can run a Miata, GTR, or BS. Your call. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG

Out of curiosity, why would he need to sweeten the wager if he makes the trip out to you...isn't 5k and some competitive racing good enough? I also agree that since he made the challenge he should be accommodating on where and when it happens.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 AM

R350
THis doesn't feel as one-sided as Jrcart vs. Jangy.
I really hope this goes through! Who needs the Steve Wilkos show when all the entertainment one needs is on this site!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jrcart- Call Out Time