Sponsored by:

Thought it was my lucky night...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 03:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 AMG E55
Thought it was my lucky night...

Took the E55 in for a minor warranty issue and got a 08 C300 loaner. Its a cute car, might consider on for my daughter when she's of age to drive. dealer calls and says car is done about 1pm and they close at 5pm. I get home about 330pm and decide to pick up my car next week Monday since traffic is crazy. I'm guessing about 3+ hours to drive to town, pickup car, and drive home.

To the point, I need to take my Niece to the airport tonight, she's going to Las Vegas for fun with her boyfriend, about a 12 mile trip each way, most on a freeway.

1st set of donkeys, a trans am and mitsubishi eclipse going at at. I'm thinking, "if i picked up my car..." nevermind.

On my way home, an Infiniti G37s coupe weaving... I'm thinking, "maybe i should have picked up my car..." nevermind.

Then on the off ramp going home, a BMW M5! Now I'm kicking myself for not having gone to town to get the beast! I pull up closer and... WHAT A POSER! BMW 5xx with M5 Badges. We stop at a red light, no traffic, I'm tempted to roll down my window and... I bite my tongue and drive home laughing.... in the C300. If I had the beast, you know it was on! I would have sit in 5 hours of traffic for that moment again!