MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Almo,

I list my former MBs (and only my former MBs) because people often ask questions about them, such as how my cars compared (SL600 vs SL65 I get a lot, used to get a lot of W210 vs W211 questions). I don't list my former MBs on any non-mb forums. I feel my MB experience is relevant to the forums, and my signature is one way of giving credence to that.

CPT sourced, fabricated, and welded my cooling package - so no, it's not an LET cooling package? Why do you keep trying to make this some anti-LET thing?

-m

Well like you in a way, my sig says I can drive a car and roll gears and I think all boards have a little bit about drag racing. Of course, it is also listing a car of my past but then again I don’t agree and understand myself at times so I don’t bother thinking too hard about it either; if I did I would probably offend my own self.

For your later, I don't mean to reference LET so much. Great group of guys though if I may say so myself. Either way, I hope I am not offending you by stating or asking questions concerning LET. If I did then I also apologize.

Ok ok, back on discussion please.

Last edited by Almo; 02-26-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:02 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackCLK
Speaking of stipulations...

what does the color of toreys car have to do with anything
J/K dont get to upset...

It's your world, it can be whatever color you want it to be.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Real Cars
Originally Posted by Almo
Well like you in a way, my sig says I can drive a car and roll gears and I think all boards have a little bit about drag racing. Of course, it is also listing a car of my past but then again I don’t agree and understand myself at times so I don’t bother thinking too hard about it either; if I did I would probably offend my own self.

For your later, I don't mean to reference LET so much. Great group of guys though if I may say so myself. Either way, I hope I am not offending you by stating or asking questions concerning LET. If I did then I also apologize.

Ok ok, back on discussion please.
Almo,

Fair enough! I did not want to create any hostility, I was not aware that those figures were so significant in the mustang world. My hats off to you for that.

LET is a great group of guys - Jerry and Wayne really go out of their way a lot for the community and I think they are great guys. Wayne and I have a very good relationship and he's just as cool of a guy as they come... not to mention all the tireless efforts he makes for organizing track days for us local guys.

Anyways, back to the discussion.

-m
Old 02-27-2009, 03:48 PM

2004 E55
How much is the install of the converter?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:38 PM

01 lightning,05e55amg
They charged me 4 hr labor