W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by poorguy
Not to stir up any ***** but i just found this over @ lambo power. Check it out yo self.
http://www.lambopower.com/forum/inde...howtopic=39024
OUCH!!!! some very harsh words from the lambo crowd on that site
Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by juicee63

Thanks Oliver for making some intelligent comments albeit not as popular they are certainly informative.
I have tried to be at least informative and respectful, regardless of my personal views on the matter.

good luck with your situation.

www.wsj.com should have the article, but I'm almost positive you'll need a subscription to read it.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by MB_Forever

The Internet can be so ugly.

Leave it to the richest people in the USA to blame me for the current economic crisis. They do not care about this , they just like to pile on.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
They deserve each other.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
They deserve each other.
Allanlambo was picked on in school huh?

LMFAO @ his title "Allan's lambo owns all" or w/e he put it as. I know a couple really pissed off muscle cars that can Chris Brown his Lambo... 7/8 seconds at a time. And as a bonus, they don't get catch fire at red lights.

Last edited by Akademiks; 03-11-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 then E63, now back to an E55
Originally Posted by jrcart
LOL "FDIC is stating that they think they will be OK in the long run"

"I think" LOL.

Would you guys be confindent if your mechanic said "I think" I put oil in the engine, fire it up, or "I think" I torqued down the lug nuts, go see how fast she will go.

I agree 100%
Just being the messenger on that one.....
Old 03-12-2009, 12:32 AM

E320
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I know a couple really pissed off muscle cars that can Chris Brown his Lambo...
ROFL! BEAT IT WITH AN UMBRELLA, SEND THE DRIVER TO REHAB.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Mbworld members are true to thier padners,

Im getting the car back , im paying my friends back and Im going to help as many people as I can.

Thanks to everyone for so much support,
Old 03-12-2009, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Im getting the car back , im paying my friends back and Im going to help as many people as I can.
Thanks to everyone for so much support,

Your a good man Josh!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Mbworld members are true to thier padners,

That is great news. When are you picking the car up Josh?

BTW, I got your voice mail...Thanks!!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Rock
That is great news. When are you picking the car up Josh?

BTW, I got your voice mail...Thanks!!
Im hopefully going to caravan out to Riverside with some fellow Mbworld members, with all the haters on lambopower I want to make certain I have video proof of my claims and witnesses. Amazing people resent the fact that you guys stepped up, on one hand they claim it is noble, on the other they say it is retarded? Can it be both?

The hate , the ridicule , brushing it off

He who risks and fails can be forgiven. He who never risks and never fails is a failure in his whole being

Keep the faith guys, stay strong and NOBODY be afraid to ASK for advice or help. We are all going to need help to make it through the next 18 months, the system is failing, and community lending, community spirit is the Only way to get REAL HELP. All of you that shared with me such tremendous stories of courage, making out of a Country where your family was slaughtered, surviving a great natural disaster, surviving a terrible illness or injury. The common theme was PEOPLE stepped up and helped . This was not about the car at all.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

SL600
Im hopefully going to caravan out to Riverside with some fellow Mbworld members, with all the haters on lambopower I want to make certain I have video proof of my claims and witnesses. Amazing people resent the fact that you guys stepped up, on one hand they claim it is noble, on the other they say it is retarded? Can it be both?
Why is Lambopower even relevant? Who cares what they say? I sure don't. I actually find it hilarious how they stroke each other over there.

On another note, I'd love to catch one of those Murcielago's out here. lol calling your car a POS... someone's jealous a four-door can go door to door, stock to stock with their beloved super car.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
07 CLS63 | 06 SLK350
yikes, usually go directly to the cls55/63 section so completely missed this thread cause its in the e55/63.. someone posted a link on slkworld and i got redirected back to it...

sorry to hear about what happened to u josh, sucks @#$!)@#, wife+I are crossing our fingers as well in this weirdo economic situation...

Great to hear you are getting the car back , best of luck!

Gave me chills reading what you went through, especially since you got your 07 a few months before I got mine...
Old 03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Josh, all I could say is keep your head up bro. you have done nothing wrong by asking for assistance. Haters will always hate. Just keep walking and fixing your problems. The hater you least expect has a boat load of problems, probably worst than your current one.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Anyone know why I get an error on lambo power using the above link? I'd like to browse it just for the heck of it.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:30 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
Anyone know why I get an error on lambo power using the above link? I'd like to browse it just for the heck of it.
You have to be a member, I would not waste my time though. Everyone on that site looks down at you unless you have a Lambo, even if they don't own one themselves. The whole site only exist for a bunch of ego maniacs with a small pecker to pat eachother on the back.

Christian
Old 03-12-2009, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by ChristianR
You have to be a member, I would not waste my time though. Everyone on that site looks down at you unless you have a Lambo, even if they don't own one themselves. The whole site only exist for a bunch of ego maniacs with a small pecker to pat eachother on the back.

Christian
So, apart from the membership part, it's like the CLK BS sub-forum but with a higher price of entry?
Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Some of the comments are incredibly harsh, especially from Allan Lambo..... Josh what did you ever do to that guy? It seems that he just flat out hates you

Here are some of the comments he made.....

"Inmo, the reason why Juicee63 cant get 8k from friends is because his true friends who know him already know he is knee deep in **** and living way beyond his means.... He cant come up with 8k on his credit cards because they are already tapped...his house payments are already in arears or about to go in arears (judging by the fact he cant come up with 8k, shows he is PENNYLESS)"

"So he hits up the people on an internet forum and blows smoke up their asses, will get whatever he can.. AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN......."

"This is not something new.. he was on LP every single day and dissapeared. I dont wish this on anyone but inmo tools like him are the reason this country is in this situation. not to mention the idiot was defending a total tool who killed someone."

"As for his MBworld brethren, of course they feel his pain... 90% of those fools are in the same situation or about to be in it! "
Old 03-12-2009, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Why is Lambopower even relevant? Who cares what they say? I sure don't. I actually find it hilarious how they stroke each other over there.

On another note, I'd love to catch one of those Murcielago's out here. lol calling your car a POS... someone's jealous a four-door can go door to door, stock to stock with their beloved super car.

I dunno , but I get so so wired when someone questions my cred. My street cred is all I have , obviously my cred cred was not enough to help me right now.

I let those guys wind me , some of the members are very nice, respectful, have a real human side.

Damm I gotta go to the bank, in California you can only quick collect 400.00 LOL, at that rate I have to send 20 transfers at 12.99 per(259.80) amazing 400 bucks???

Wow cant even do 2 400.00 payments

U9066 Transaction limit per biller per month exceeded.

Last edited by juicee63; 03-12-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM

08 SL55, 07 E63, 07 S550
Some of the comments are incredibly harsh, especially from Allan Lambo..... Josh what did you ever do to that guy? It seems that he just flat out hates you

"Inmo, the reason why Juicee63 cant get 8k from friends is because his true friends who know him already know he is knee deep in **** and living way beyond his means.... He cant come up with 8k on his credit cards because they are already tapped...his house payments are already in arears or about to go in arears (judging by the fact he cant come up with 8k, shows he is PENNYLESS)"

"So he hits up the people on an internet forum and blows smoke up their asses, will get whatever he can.. AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN......."

"This is not something new.. he was on LP every single day and dissapeared. I dont wish this on anyone but inmo tools like him are the reason this country is in this situation. not to mention the idiot was defending a total tool who killed someone."

"As for his MBworld brethren, of course they feel his pain... 90% of those fools are in the same situation or about to be in it! "

Glad you got the car back. Those are some harsh comments, especially the last comment. I guess we are fools
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

Mo this guy is pure clowndom, he does this to drive people to his website, he stirs it with everyone. It is only funny to a point, one of these days he will wish upon a star he was not who he is, perhaps that is the trouble he actually hates himself.

I feel sorry for him,
Old 03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by UT_AMG
Glad you got the car back. Those are some harsh comments, especially the last comment. I guess we are fools
He has said much worse things to others. The guy is part of the trouble, everyone thinks they can create some hyped up super rich persona , Mr. popular. People feel since it is a "character" a "persona" they can rattle off commentary like this.

The reaction of those on lambopower vs. those on Mbworld absolutely is a reflection of each group. I know this forum had a positive impact on 99% of other enthusiast sites. Lambopower is simply in a league of its own, no that is not a compliment
Old 03-12-2009, 04:18 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Mo this guy is pure clowndom, he does this to drive people to his website, he stirs it with everyone. It is only funny to a point, one of these days he will wish upon a star he was not who he is, perhaps that is the trouble he actually hates himself.

I feel sorry for him,

He has a Website??? Damn I guess that would make since! Stay at the top of the forums so they go to your website. I was over there but didn't even notice!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
I remember AllanLambos posts over here got him suspended and then banned so not sure he's the best source of information.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Is this the same AllenLambo that had an SLR which would get walked by the ricer hooptie?

Josh- Did you get your car back bro? You probably mentioned it but theres way too much to read lol Ignore the haters til they fade away

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread