W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Change of plans...Anyone up for Firebird Internation in Arizona tonight?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 03:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
So what happened?
i picked up wayne and we had a late dinner so i got there kind of late...but no records were broken tonight. i didn't talk to anyone except karl so i don't know any details.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by chiromikey
i picked up wayne and we had a late dinner so i got there kind of late...but no records were broken tonight. i didn't talk to anyone except karl so i don't know any details.
I guess I'll see Jim at MIR then Time to start prepping
Old 03-21-2009, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I got to the track very late becasue of a mechanical issue with hauler. Then I got held up in tech because of my harnesses Once I got everything straight and the tires mounted I only had time for two passes...two crummy passes. a mid 11 and a 12.0

I am working on the car right now, working out a couple of little kinks, then heading to Speed World in a couple hours to make sure I get there on time for tonight...is their tech any easier? Those guys at Firebird were A-holes.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by jrcart
I got to the track very late becasue of a mechanical issue with hauler. Then I got held up in tech because of my harnesses Once I got everything straight and the tires mounted I only had time for two passes...two crummy passes. a mid 11 and a 12.0

I am working on the car right now, working out a couple of little kinks, then heading to Speed World in a couple hours to make sure I get there on time for tonight...is their tech any easier? Those guys at Firebird were A-holes.
DAM man , that sounds familiar. Speedworld will be better, remember your in AZ now and be very very careful at night. The track will cool off alot, just remember that on the turn off.

Jim man you are an ANIMAL.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
It sounds like there was some fun at the drags this weekend. Aleksander1099 is one of my friend's cousins. I had a chance to see him at a little car show this morning. I think we are getting together with a few more of our friends this afternoon at the Pavillions. It's a shame jr is racing, as I would enjoy seeing the CLK BS. Definitely one of my favorites.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by jrcart

Really??? I didnt expect those times. What do you think was wrong with the car? You think its the new tune or something else?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
What were the weather conditions during the runs?