Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Vader55
Vader...here is some beer with that popcorn for you...
Old 03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Oh yeah, they not only sure can but it has now become pretty public, LOL!! Too bad you have no time to join me in my misery. So, you finally got a job?
Jangy, ask yourself this question: Without this forum, what are you?

Originally Posted by C32madness
Speculation??? Played?????

hmmm.....yah right.

We know know the TRUTH!!!
You know what you read on the net, unfortunately what's found there is usually never the truth.

That's all for now.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Jangy, ask yourself this question: Without this forum, what are you?
I'm still Jangy, Andy. The question is what are you without this site? Oh yeah, a dime a dozen Hemi tuner....
Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Andy let it go, let your tuning do the talking so that YOU don't have to. I think that it is the only way to shut people up and make a good name for MHP. If you look at LET, Kleemann and Renntech they don't get into ***** talking battles they just produce HP!

just my .55
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by MHP
You know what you read on the net, unfortunately what's found there is usually never the truth.

That's all for now.
What I KNOW is more than one RESPECTED member of this forum called you out after being screwed by you. That is a FACT!! That is the TRUTH!!

Your double speak does not change those FACTS.

Attempts by you to spin it otherwise only solidify your dishonesty.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
Andy let it go, let your tuning do the talking so that YOU don't have to. I think that it is the only way to shut people up and make a good name for MHP. If you look at LET, Kleemann and Renntech they don't get into ***** talking battles they just produce HP!

just my .55
Great advice...
Old 03-23-2009, 05:16 PM

2008 SLR
Originally Posted by MHP
Fraud? Please post all factual proof and please don't post the photoshopped pic of BS checksum software saying identical match. As far as evidence goes, well, it's not.

If all we do is steal other peoples tunes (LOL) then why don't we see anyone going quicker/faster at the track than us? Why don't we see others making more HP/TQ on the dyno than us?
We tuned our C63 first and it set and broke all tuning/filters only records. DadsC63 the current overall/C63 record holder is using our tuning as well Once we hit the track again we'll reclaim the tuning/filters/headers/overall record. jrcart made his quickest/fastest pass ever with our tuning in his B.S. same goes for the 2nd quickest/fastest CLK63BS (and 3rd actually).

As I've alluded to a few times in the past weeks, many of you will be in serious disbelief with regard to who's legit and who's not shortly. It will be very interesting to see membership wise who owns up and who doesn't.

Thanks
Andy
Fact #1: Many unhappy customers of MHP
Fact #2: Only a select few, including your own cars, have ever performed
Fact #3: You're full of SH*T about your "money back guarantee"

Please, as I have done, just post the facts.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 PM

2008 SLR
What I KNOW is more than one RESPECTED member of this forum called you out after being screwed by you. That is a FACT!! That is the TRUTH!!

Your double speak does not change those FACTS.

Attempts by you to spin it otherwise only solidify your dishonesty.
We should all just ignore this stroke. I almost sent him my SLR's brains to do his "tuning". That would have been the worst decision I'd made since buying GM shares two years ago. It hurts much less to lose that money than it does to buy someone's BS. This guy is a grade A spank.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Andy dont post nothing stupid, thats what they want, let your work talk for you.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
r any of u guys sick of Andy ruining, yet again, someone else's thread?

Andy, please do this board a favor and stop putting ur nose into threads that concern other vendors.

Mike posted this simple thread trying to get into contact with VRUS and u immediately have to butt-in with ur sly remark for NO GOOD REASON!!!!

i don't see any other tuner/sponser mucking up people's thread or spending so much time posting on this forum. don't u have any work to do?

this forum was much better when u were on suspension.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by mthis
Andy dont post nothing stupid, thats what they want, let your work talk for you.
Exactly, let the "work" show. Sad thing is how can he show his work if all his buddies already have it? Who else to fool?
Old 03-23-2009, 05:50 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by mthis
Keep in mind those of you with C63's have had a different experance.

So before you cross over to another forum to defend your tuner you should first understand that MHP has burned several E55 members.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by BRUTALLYHONEST
Fact #1: Many unhappy customers of MHP
Fact #2: Only a select few, including your own cars, have ever performed
Fact #3: You're full of SH*T about your "money back guarantee"

Please, as I have done, just post the facts.
I apologize to the OP, as this commentary is all off-topic. That said, I respectfully disagree with your "facts," BH - to the best of my knowledge:

Fact - MHP has a few tuning issues with some high-profile clients' cars. MHP has fully refunded every client who didn't like the tuning and wanted their funds back, save one (jrcart - who now is setting up an open invite tuner shootout to include MHP, after being seemingly disappointed with PC's efforts).

Fact - MHP has been extremely upfront and forthcoming with track results, dyno results, and R&D on the 63 cars, and has frequently offered solid advice and opinions to MBW members on modding.

Fact - MHP just returned from a trip to the Persian Gulf region, tuning an amazing selection of vehicles (literally, millions of dollars' worth). Most any car enthusiast's dream garage would contain some of these examples, IMHO.

Fact (unfortunately) - Andy's "internet persona" seems to rub some folks the wrong way (jangy, chiromikey, et al) and causes a lot of back and forth bickering that doesn't positively contribute to the knowledge base of MBW. I think Andy's doing a better job of not being baited into these useless, tangental sidebar conversations - and hope that trend of improvement continues.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by AMGfan
Great advice...
Thx bro
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Fact - MHP has a few tuning issues with some high-profile clients' cars. MHP has fully refunded every client who didn't like the tuning and wanted their funds back, save one (jrcart - who now is setting up an open invite tuner shootout to include MHP, after being seemingly disappointed with PC's efforts).

You sure about this? You sure its not more like Jcart is the only vocal one that didn't get "satisfaction"?

Fact - MHP has been extremely upfront and forthcoming with track results, dyno results, and R&D on the 63 cars, and has frequently offered solid advice and opinions to MBW members on modding.

BS! MHP has twisted every bit of data to look good. When they showed a RennTech tune over a RennTech tune and claimed triumph and then came out and confessed that the tune never took, it was clear that their intent is simply to tout. Don't BS with "extremely upfront" because they have been nothing but heels and tail around here.

Fact - MHP just returned from a trip to the Persian Gulf region, tuning an amazing selection of vehicles (literally, millions of dollars' worth). Most any car enthusiast's dream garage would contain some of these examples, IMHO.

I can only hope that none of the clients were from this board. Also, thanks anyways but no matter how you slice it a Hemi is a Hemi...

Fact (unfortunately) - Andy's "internet persona" seems to rub some folks the wrong way (jangy, chiromikey, et al) and causes a lot of back and forth bickering that doesn't positively contribute to the knowledge base of MBW. I think Andy's doing a better job of not being baited into these useless, tangental sidebar conversations - and hope that trend of improvement continues.
Oh yeah, he has done a great job and I'm sure more and more money is pouring in daily. You even get your initial hit back?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Oh yeah, he has done a great job and I'm sure more and more money is pouring in daily. You even get your initial hit back?
Jangy,

You are correct and that is why I said "to the best of my knowledge." I don't know "for certain" that jrcart was the only person who experienced issues yet went "unrefunded." I do know (from info posted directly from the customers, here on MBW) that Jakpro and blkonblkclk did both receive refunds for tuning that didn't perform properly.

I'm not sure what your "a hemi is a hemi" post means... but here's a post elaborating on what I was referring to on the vehicle examples being tuned:

Originally Posted by MHP
Mo,

We're presently in Abu Dhabi.

63s, 65s, 911 GT2s, Carrera GT, Scuderia, F430s, LP640s, Gallardo 560 superleggas, Veyron (maybe one more before we leave), BMW M5/M6s, the new X6s, Bentley W12s, Range Rovers, Infiniti FX50s, G37s, Lexus 570s with TRD blowers, Infiniti Q56s, Nissan Patrols (SUV with 4.8L I6 and a turbo, some have 1500hp), Z06s, SRT8s, Vipers, etc.

The market here is every car guys wet dream, lol.

Thanks
Andy
Finally, what "initial hit" - I'm sorry that I really don't follow what you mean. In deference to the OP's thread, maybe just PM me if you wish to discuss further?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Keep in mind those of you with C63's have had a different experance.

So before you cross over to another forum to defend your tuner you should first understand that MHP has burned several E55 members.
I don't think I'm defending anyone here. I have his product and love it.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Exactly, let the "work" show. Sad thing is how can he show his work if all his buddies already have it? Who else to fool?
what you saying his fooling me? as far as i know i have my prof on paper, about how my car preforms. so watch what you say bc this think is way biger then you think. and when it unload you will know what is what and who is who.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Oh ............my ............. God!!!!!

I can't believe after all what this forum has been to in the past 3 months, we're right back where we started
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Mike, if you need to reach out to Vrus send him a PM- thread closed.