VRUS...where are you ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
VRUS...where are you ???

Guys anyone know where can I find Victor ???

I need to speak to him...Sent couple e-mail and didnt get any replies...for over 2 weeks...

Hope everything is OK...

Victor...where are you my freind ???....I need your help and awating for your replies urgently !!!

Let ME know...

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 AM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Where is VRUS !!!

Hello Michael: I spoke to him last friday, There is some sort Of Computer issues, And he is working Hard to Correct Them. Cheers ___PTEngineering
Old 03-23-2009, 12:31 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
He has been off the site for a while hasn't he? Interesting...
Old 03-23-2009, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by MHP
WTF you're back? Sigh
Old 03-23-2009, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by MHP
What are you suggesting?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:04 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by MHP
Whats interesting is you continue to troll this site for victims after screwing over a couple of well respected forum members.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:05 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by MHP
I've spoken with him consistently over the past few weeks. He's been helping me with fine tuning my ECU program. We picked up 30 RWHP on the dyno last week. He's really making progress on the tuning.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by C32madness
Whats interesting is you continue to troll this site for victims after screwing over a couple of well respected forum members.
The amount of misinformation on this site has to be some kind of record, someone call Guiness.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
What are you suggesting?
All in good time Mike.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
The amount of misinformation on this site has to be some kind of record, someone call Guiness.
Since this thread is clearly going off track, why don't you help clear the misperceptions up at least with respect to the predominate perception that MHP came in here and straight ripped customers off? While you are at it, how about explaining why people would keep thinking that all you did was copy other tuners codes? I know, I know.. you were becoming legit at the end with old Olly and all but you still went through a rough patch there didn't ya?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
All in good time Mike.

HAHA!! That's what we say about you!!! ROFLROFL!!

VRUS and I may not be tight, but he's been a member here for ages and has helped a bunch of us out. We know the kind of person he is, so you can imply all you want but really you are the only vendor is shying away from....
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Since this thread is clearly going off track, why don't you help clear the misperceptions up at least with respect to the predominate perception that MHP came in here and straight ripped customers off? While you are at it, how about explaining why people would keep thinking that all you did was copy other tuners codes? I know, I know.. you were becoming legit at the end with old Olly and all but you still went through a rough patch there didn't ya?
LOL.

Sorry but I'll no longer be baited into useless arguments with people that can't get a single fact straight.

Have a nice day
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by MHP
No what this site has done is expose you and all of your games.

You come out of the clear blue and start bashing other tuners saying they are all idiots and your approach is the schnizzle. Couple bit on your BS and then got bitten by you.

Now we should believe anything from you when it has been proven that you are a fraud? NOT
Old 03-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Banned

SL600
I don't get it. What's it with these forums? 360 Forged, MHP... why do we keep attracting frauds?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:53 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
No what this site has done is expose you and all of your games.

You come out of the clear blue and start bashing other tuners saying they are all idiots and your approach is the schnizzle. Couple bit on your BS and then got bitten by you.

Now we should believe anything from you when it has been proven that you are a fraud? NOT
Fraud? Please post all factual proof and please don't post the photoshopped pic of BS checksum software saying identical match. As far as evidence goes, well, it's not.

If all we do is steal other peoples tunes (LOL) then why don't we see anyone going quicker/faster at the track than us? Why don't we see others making more HP/TQ on the dyno than us?
We tuned our C63 first and it set and broke all tuning/filters only records. DadsC63 the current overall/C63 record holder is using our tuning as well Once we hit the track again we'll reclaim the tuning/filters/headers/overall record. jrcart made his quickest/fastest pass ever with our tuning in his B.S. same goes for the 2nd quickest/fastest CLK63BS (and 3rd actually).

As I've alluded to a few times in the past weeks, many of you will be in serious disbelief with regard to who's legit and who's not shortly. It will be very interesting to see membership wise who owns up and who doesn't.

Thanks
Andy
Old 03-23-2009, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Andy do you sell HPS superchargers too?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL.

Sorry but I'll no longer be baited into useless arguments with people that can't get a single fact straight.

Have a nice day
LOL, I bet you won't. You could hold a single debate with me without looking like crap cause you wanna do is detract from the truth. You said the site is full of misinformation and yet won't set it straight? LOL RUN!!

I am thrilled to have been a part of your suspension and to have called you out when you came on here claiming to have E55 ECU / TCU mods that would blow the competitors away without even needing hardware upgrades, LOL!! You blew your load then. Have you yet even looked at a 55k?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:02 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Originally Posted by MHP
Fraud? Please post all factual proof and please don't post the photoshopped pic of BS checksum software saying identical match. As far as evidence goes, well, it's not.

If all we do is steal other peoples tunes (LOL) then why don't we see anyone going quicker/faster at the track than us? Why don't we see others making more HP/TQ on the dyno than us?
We tuned our C63 first and it set and broke all tuning/filters only records. DadsC63 the current overall/C63 record holder is using our tuning as well Once we hit the track again we'll reclaim the tuning/filters/headers/overall record. jrcart made his quickest/fastest pass ever with our tuning in his B.S. same goes for the 2nd quickest/fastest CLK63BS (and 3rd actually).

As I've alluded to a few times in the past weeks, many of you will be in serious disbelief with regard to who's legit and who's not shortly. It will be very interesting to see membership wise who owns up and who doesn't.

Thanks
Andy

Old 03-23-2009, 04:04 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by MHP

Thanks
Andy
Its funny how you respond without addressing the people in this forum that you screwed. We all know who they are.

You only want to acknowledge where you have succeeded.

Seen your type many times.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP

Thanks
Andy
It will be more interesting to see which vendors own up. Will you finally go away or will you make the set of excuses you always have?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:11 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Its funny how you respond without addressing the people in this forum that you screwed. We all know who they are.

You only want to acknowledge where you have succeeded.

Seen your type many times.
Unfortunately many of the people I believe you're referring too were also played, as you will see.

Generalize and speculate all you want, it will just lead to more backpedaling in the end.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:12 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
LOL, I bet you won't. You could hold a single debate with me without looking like crap cause you wanna do is detract from the truth. You said the site is full of misinformation and yet won't set it straight? LOL RUN!!
Anyone on this site can search through our previous postings and see who has "owned" who. My point is that I'll no longer be having fun with you anymore, I simply don't have the time to be dragged into the misery that is your life.

Thanks
Old 03-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Unfortunately many of the people I believe you're referring too were also played, as you will see.

Generalize and speculate all you want, it will just lead to more backpedaling in the end.
Ok, then it is just going to be a bunch of excuses. Great, I'm sure all tuners are concerned. As usual, you blame your clients for being ignorant as your last resort.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Anyone on this site can search through our previous postings and see who has "owned" who. My point is that I'll no longer be having fun with you anymore, I simply don't have the time to be dragged into the misery that is your life.

Thanks
Oh yeah, they not only sure can but it has now become pretty public, LOL!! Too bad you have no time to join me in my misery. So, you finally got a job?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM

2006 E55
Originally Posted by MHP

Speculation??? Played?????

hmmm.....yah right.

We know know the TRUTH!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VRUS...where are you ???