Sponsored by:

E63 - Any Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 Silver: Previous Rides : E55 Black x 3
E63 - Any Issues

Collected the car last Thursday took a couple of shots prior to leaving.

The car is mint having covered only 14k miles, used only as a weekend car by the previous owner who kept it in great condition.

I've only had the car for a couple of days but first impressions driving this against my old E55 is that the power is delivered in a more civilised fashion, not sure if I like the seven speed gearbox over the five as I get the feeling that it sometimes doesn’t know what gear it wants at low speeds.

What is better that the E55 is the sound, with the Pano wide open and foot to the floor it sounds like nothing else on earth, I'm nursing a semi thinking about it....... Once again thanks guys for all your good advice and comments.
Attached Thumbnails E63 - Any Issues-07-e63-amg-1.jpg   E63 - Any Issues-07-e63amg-2.jpg  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
Originally Posted by KV3BLUE
Come to think of it, its good to have them break down early then after the warranty expires.

Glad to hear all your car problems was properly taken care of, but aren't all E63 autos, clutch sounds like a manual term?

My car looks just like yours everything! except I have "lame" parktronics (I don't need it, but it came with it when bought used).
The changing text and picture display looks really cool on your CP, how do you do that? I have not been able to even post a full size pic on my threads, only thumbnails.

I made it with adobe flash, highly custom, much easier said than done. HOWEVER! I will eventual be offering a service to people for free.

Parktronic - I am upset, because on the S-class, they are hidden, not exposed at all, if that was the case, I would have done it, I wish I had a rear view cam =/