Sponsored by:

* Northern Virginia NOVA *

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
That's a great lot; very open very accessible. I'm ok with that and the date seems ok so far....jay let us know if/when it's finalized...9:30 is a bit early for me, maybe show up between 10 and 11 though...

everyone, there is a nice Starbucks & Barned and Noble in that center; and if anyone wants to do lunch they have a Tara Thai and Timpano's there...many great restaurants right around there on the pike as well!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I will bein OC for muscle car weekend, have fun guys! I will try to make the next one
Old 05-07-2009, 01:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
E55's grow on trees here in NOVA. That's part of the reason why I went with the 63, I tell girls it's really 8 bigger and better than the 55.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL 500
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Damn, I just moved from Clarendon in Arlington? Anyone live near there? I used to tear the streets in my Track car Z06 and ZX6R, I'm sure the DC area misses me!!!

I am planning a trip VERY soon, maybe some of us should go out or meet up!
I actually work in ballston.. Believe it or not, I see the Capitals in particular Ovichkin ( new SL 65 black series) and mike green (white lambo gallardo) tearing up wilson blvd. after their practices (new kettler arena next to ballston mall).. Arlington rocks.. great place to live and work..
Old 05-07-2009, 08:37 PM

10 Cayenne GTS, 07 Porsche 911 Turbo
Doesn't work for me, sorry. Taking my BMW owner (wife) to Hershey and Gettysburg for a nice weekend. Any other time would be great. For future consideration there is an ad hoc car show in Manassas every Saturday that draws a very large crowd. I've seen Cobra's, Boss 429's, street rods, hot rods, Pantera's, all manner of 50's - 70's muscle cars, exotics of every brand and make etc. It's actually a lot of fun to watch the cars come and go because you never know what's going to show up next. Just a thought.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
yeah i cant make it that early there either. I could afternoon meet. Playing in a Golf Tourne Fund raiser at little bennett that morning. Hope to hook up another time with you all.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
yeah i cant make it that early there either. I could afternoon meet. Playing in a Golf Tourne Fund raiser at little bennett that morning. Hope to hook up another time with you all.

OFF TOPIC:

Jeff,

Don't forget to NOT use driver on hole #1. Looks like you can hit it a ton and be safe but that water that you have to hit your tee shot over, actually curves back around on the left and back in towards the fairway further down. Play 3 or 5 wood which will leave you about 150 yds to the green.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by djamer
I actually work in ballston.. Believe it or not, I see the Capitals in particular Ovichkin ( new SL 65 black series) and mike green (white lambo gallardo) tearing up wilson blvd. after their practices (new kettler arena next to ballston mall).. Arlington rocks.. great place to live and work..
I was coming down glebe, to get the benz serviced for what ever reason and I started ****ing with Mike Green and we came to a dead stop at the light, sucker lambos... yea, so I beat him in a little drag race, it was good ****, haha. I haven't seen Ovi on the roads, but I saw him at the stealership. I actually kinda like ASC, we had a bad time, but now we are having good times. I know everyone over there, so they told me when he ordered the black series, I have yet to see his cars, just a glimpse of him doing god knows what. (walking and talking). I understand he used to have a white CLS with red interior? Anyhow, yes, Arlington DOES rock, its clear and happening, I hate DC, love Arlington, I also like the ratios, guys to girls and race, not that I am raciest, but I prefer to see white girls shakin' that ***, ya know? haha.

- White boy

P.S. we need to make friends with the caps players and hang with them, I bet they'd be super cool.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:10 PM

SL 500
Originally Posted by intellilogic
I was coming down glebe, to get the benz serviced for what ever reason and I started ****ing with Mike Green and we came to a dead stop at the light, sucker lambos... yea, so I beat him in a little drag race, it was good ****, haha. I haven't seen Ovi on the roads, but I saw him at the stealership. I actually kinda like ASC, we had a bad time, but now we are having good times. I know everyone over there, so they told me when he ordered the black series, I have yet to see his cars, just a glimpse of him doing god knows what. (walking and talking). I understand he used to have a white CLS with red interior? Anyhow, yes, Arlington DOES rock, its clear and happening, I hate DC, love Arlington, I also like the ratios, guys to girls and race, not that I am raciest, but I prefer to see white girls shakin' that ***, ya know? haha.

- White boy

P.S. we need to make friends with the caps players and hang with them, I bet they'd be super cool.
Ovy actually lives 5 minutes from my office in a nice single family in north arlington (courthouse). Green lives in a massive million dollar loft in courthouse. i see them in the clubs.. try shadowroom vip room or ultrabar third floor. these guys really party hard..

When the Caps are home this wk from pittsburg, go during the day time say 10am - noon at kettler ice arena on the top level. The parking lot is litered with mercedes, lambos, and ferraris. Must be nice to be 23 yrs..and making $10 million..
Old 05-08-2009, 05:21 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Ovy actually lives 5 minutes from my office in a nice single family in north arlington (courthouse). Green lives in a massive million dollar loft in courthouse. i see them in the clubs.. try shadowroom vip room or ultrabar third floor. these guys really party hard..

When the Caps are home this wk from pittsburg, go during the day time say 10am - noon at kettler ice arena on the top level. The parking lot is litered with mercedes, lambos, and ferraris. Must be nice to be 23 yrs..and making $10 million..
On the NHL network, there was a "Day in the Life" with Mike Green. His loft is definitely badass...

It did seem like the Lambo is his only ride. If so, he needs to diversify.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by cdd
On the NHL network, there was a "Day in the Life" with Mike Green. His loft is definitely badass...

It did seem like the Lambo is his only ride. If so, he needs to diversify.
Gallardo is actually a fairly good daily driver, my friend has 6 cars and he rides the gallardo around a lot, I have driven it a few times, even on road trips its good.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 E55
Originally Posted by intellilogic

- White boy

Lol. I don't know how you beat Mr. Mike Green but his lambo is way quicker than my e55. I guess you do have 0.8L advantage comparing to 55 guys Ovie had m6, never owned an cls.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
Originally Posted by itsmeek
There are THREE e55's in my condo complex in Alexandria THREE!! Before that I had only seen a handful.
There are 3 E55s in my neighborhood and an E63 but I don't think they know that mods even exist for the car. Bunch of old golf geezers.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
So since this thread was about a get together, are you guys trying to do something or jerk off to Ovechkins cars
Old 05-09-2009, 09:15 PM

We all met up, we wear wondering where you wear, you didn't get the invite? Man, we had a great time, remember those girls? haha
Old 05-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E350 Sport & Rs6
Ya, I really miss Clarendon! I remember seeing my first E63(white) on Wilson Blvd. I always loved my exhaust sound driving up and down the Blvd echoing off the walls....The Clarendon cops don't mess around though....I was like 1 of 6 Z06's in the area! NO-ONE has Z06's in DC!

Seriously, I will be up there soon, does anyone want to take me for a spin in an AMG and maybe go have a some fun!
Old 05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 E55
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
If you guys are up for MD, this is a nice spot that NOVA, DC and MD members can easily get to.....how does next sat 5/16 at 9:30AM work for you guys.?

Hmm, I wish I could make it by I will be on my way to Miami. How about first week of June or around memorial day time?
Old 05-10-2009, 03:23 PM

07 E63 AMG (Sold), 2000 Land Rover Discovery II, 2012 CLS63 AMG
I am going to Chili cook off so that day/time doesn't work for me. I have a black E63 and live in Shirlington.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Originally Posted by 17outs
I am going to Chili cook off so that day/time doesn't work for me. I have a black E63 and live in Shirlington.
Cool! I might have seen you around. I live a few blocks from there as well! You might have seen me around there too. I have added some CF goodies to my ride since the sig pic.
Will have to keep an eye out for you around town! I am in Shirlington/Fairlington all the time!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Seriously, I will be up there soon, does anyone want to take me for a spin in an AMG and maybe go have a some fun!
Sure, let me know.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM

07 E63 AMG (Sold), 2000 Land Rover Discovery II, 2012 CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
Cool! I might have seen you around. I live a few blocks from there as well! You might have seen me around there too. I have added some CF goodies to my ride since the sig pic.
Will have to keep an eye out for you around town! I am in Shirlington/Fairlington all the time!
Cool, I will keep a lookout for you as well. I eat out in Shirlington a lot. I frequently see a black E55 and a black S55, but the only 63 I have seen is mine.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Originally Posted by 17outs
Cool, I will keep a lookout for you as well. I eat out in Shirlington a lot. I frequently see a black E55 and a black S55, but the only 63 I have seen is mine.
Were you in Shirlington last night?
Wife, baby and I were going to Dinner and as we were crossing the street there was an e63 with really smoked out windows at the light looking for parking.
Was wondering if that was you or another one. Thought I would post up.
Car looked nice. Just wondering what you were doing with it in the rain?!?!
My car hasnt been out of the garage in over a week. Been raining EVERYDAY!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Hey NOVA, MD, DC guys just got my e55 last week and it's just sitting waiting for the rain to stop. I was hoping that some of you could give me recommendations for:
1) good SA (s) in the area
2) good dealership(s)
3) any place that can hard wire a radar detector and install a laser interceptor
4) any recommendations for a place that can paint calipers

Thanks,

BT
Old 06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by motorkas
Hey NOVA, MD, DC guys just got my e55 last week and it's just sitting waiting for the rain to stop. I was hoping that some of you could give me recommendations for:
1) good SA (s) in the area
2) good dealership(s)
3) any place that can hard wire a radar detector and install a laser interceptor
4) any recommendations for a place that can paint calipers

Thanks,

BT
SA (s) ??
Old 06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
As far as I can decipher, SA = Service adviser(s); if I used the incorrect acronym, I apologize. . .any advise on the other questions?

Thanks,

BT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: * Northern Virginia NOVA *