Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by Thericker
Rob, unfortunately I have too

Max, Sticky's kewlPictures are worth a 1,000 words
Watch out he may be an Elite XC contender!

Last edited by Hammer Down; 05-24-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob, unfortunately I have too

Max, Sticky's kewlPictures are worth a 1,000 words
Yep, that one is hungover at 9 AM after 3 nights of drinking at Mfest, this one is earlier that weekend:

Lets see what you look like buttercup.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Max.H
That's redundant. Who cares who wins an argument about an automatic tranny that neither person has ... I'm just pointing out that you are very argumentative and that's why you get BANNED from practically EVERY MAJOR BMW FORUM. Even your own kind doesn't want you. Win? Win what? At arguing with everyone? LoL. That's no contest... You win that for sure.

Meanwhile back in the in real world...

Soooo, didn't you also say that you wanted to run me at the last famoso race??? So uhh, what happened? I thought you were going to show me what your m3 is going to do to my e55 . You even tried to call me out on 6speed . Funny, you never once lined up with me. What was your best time that day? 12.2-12.3?? After all that talk... It's a good thing you didn't line up. Because, Your m3 would have gotten destroyed. Have a Happy Memorial day. CHECK MATE.
Lets meet up and run, I was running short gears that killed my top end then.

Funny, I just back from Sacramento and a stock E55 was running 13 flat..

Smart move trying to change the topic, as the previous one was not working for you, and neither will this No offense, but if you think my car is staying at the power level its at, you are mistaken. There is nothing you can do to that E55 to keep up... CHECK MATE.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-24-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by sticky2
Yep, that one is hungover at 9 AM after 3 nights of drinking at Mfest, this one is earlier that weekend:

[Lets see what you look like buttercup.
Hey Sticky, just some advice for ya...never post a pic of your girl because you will open a bigger can of worms and it's not fair to her.

just my .55

Last edited by Hammer Down; 05-24-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo

Lets see what you look like buttercup.
Ohh that explains the bloated lookPlenty of peeps have met me here, ask them what I look like This isn't an alternative dating site Dorthy
Old 05-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hammer Down
Hey Sticky, just some advice for ya...never post a pic of your girl because you will open a bigger can of worms and it's not fair to her.

just my .55
Good advice, but I didn't post the pic, someone else did so.

Unfortuntaly, some people are so hungry for anything they can use against me they will even use the woman I love in a derogatory manner.

It is a shame that instead of staying on topic, no matter how intense it gets, which with me it does but is not personal, others make it personal.

You are right, I'll edit that pic out as soon as the other pic of my girl is gone.

If people want to act like junior high kids, at least just make it about me.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Banned

Ohh that explains the bloated lookPlenty of peeps have met me here, ask them what I look like This isn't an alternative dating site Dorthy
Really? Funny you should say that after YOU post pics, hypocrite?

I know you are a supermodel, all the MBworld members I have met are.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Watch out he may be an Elite XC contender!
LOL only if there's a Pillsbury division
Old 05-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Banned

LOL only if there's a Pillsbury division
You think you are making me look bad?

I definitely should work out more and eat healthier, that just goes for me though, not anyone else, right

I have to say, I like how shallow and blatant your attempts are, shows how badly I got to you in that Jaguar thread eh?
Old 05-24-2009, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S

I definitely should work out more and eat healthier, that just goes for me though, not anyone else, right

I have to say, I like how shallow and blatant your attempts are, shows how badly I got to you in that Jaguar thread eh?
Oh and another piece of advice, unless you want to get called out, don't get Sean started. You have been warned!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
OK Dr. Phil
Old 05-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

Oh and another piece of advice, unless you want to get called out, don't get Sean started. You have been warned!
Clearly I am very concerned, appreciate the warning.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Banned

OK Dr. Phil
It is you that is crying, after how badly you got owned it has stuck with you until now just hurting for any chance to hurl cheap insults at me as you are not intellectually capable of more
Old 05-24-2009, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Old 05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Hmmm no, you're doing a great job by yourself, how much did you pay that transient to pose in pic w/ya
Old 05-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned

Hmmm no, you're doing a great job by yourself, how much did you pay that transient to pose in pic w/ya
Really? Attempting to insult my girl to get at me?

If you think that gets you the support of others here, which you could use, you are mistaken.

Be a man and act like one, right now you are not doing any better than an average high school kid, which is about where you are at.

I would say you can do better, but, you can't.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Hammer! your Avi pic's are on point! dayum
Old 05-24-2009, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
+1 This is one hell of a thread considering everyone was telling Op to do some searches in the first three posts. Oh well, you can't search for this noise, can ya?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Hammer! your Avi pic's are on point! dayum
Old 05-24-2009, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
What is going on? Sticky2 you can't go anywhere without stirring up some drama.

Sticky2: I would he happy to run. But, we have been down this road a few times before remember? You called me out, I AGREED and even gave you a perfect time and place with other board members with cameras to run. You did not show.. You then called me out to race at the Famoso track day. I didn't make the first one. So you reminded me about the 2nd. I showed up, you showed up. But, why did you insist on racing by yourself when nobody was on the track... Not once but ALL DAY?? My friends from m3post and e90post, and even M5board all knew who you were and waited to see you run my car... Why were you hiding? I'm sure you will have a ton of excuses as you normally do. In case you haven't played chess before. You can't checkmate twice genius. Next time try to be more original.

I'm tired of hearing your whining and your constant arguing with everyone. Nobody cares about your M3. This is MBWORLD. Not M3WORLD. Go back to your BMW sites.. Oh wait, that's right you CANT. Because you got BANNED FROM THEM ALL.. Even M5board I here?? You don't even have an M5. How did you manage to get booted?? How's this.... Let's race for money from a dig and record this on video. Let me know if you agree or not. No need to plan this out or make a big fuss. Just show up this time and you will either win some money and earn bragging rights or lose and whatever comes with that.

Last edited by Max.H; 05-24-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Banned

What is going on? Sticky2 you can't go anywhere without stirring up some drama.

Sticky2: I would he happy to run. But, we have been down this road a few times before remember? You called me out, I AGREED and even gave you a perfect time and place with other board members with cameras to run. You did not show.. You then called me out to race at the Famoso track day. I didn't make the first one. So you reminded me about the 2nd. I showed up, you showed up. But, why did you insist on racing by yourself when nobody was on the track... Not once but ALL DAY?? My friends from m3post and e90post, and even M5board all knew who you were and waited to see you run my car... Why were you hiding? I'm sure you will have a ton of excuses as you normally do. In case you haven't played chess before. You can't checkmate twice genius. Next time try to be more original.

I'm tired of hearing your whining and your constant arguing with everyone. Nobody cares about your M3. This is MBWORLD. Not M3WORLD. Go back to your BMW sites.. Oh wait, that's right you CANT. Because you got BANNED FROM THEM ALL.. Even M5board I here?? You don't even have an M5. How did you manage to get booted?? How's this Let's race for money from a dig and record this on video.
What do you mean I did not show? When have I ever not shown?

You did not make the first race, I remember, you were trying to buy my drag radials for the second one.

I did not race by myself all the time, it was a private rental, I ran when I wanted to run. I ran plenty of E55's that day, how do I know which one was you? Never once did you come by and introduce yourself.

Obviously you just had check, mate.

In case you don't get it, YOU BROUGHT UP THE M3 AND RACING IT AGAINST YOU IN THIS THREAD, NOT ME. Reading comprehension issues?

Race for money? Fine, you think I am just going to show up and lose? If that is what it comes down to, I'll throw on nitrous just to insure victory, what is it that you prove?

Not the brightest bulb, M5board does not only discuss M5's. I don't mind getting banned from boards, I rather enjoy it. I know it is for arguing the TOPIC and providing a contrary opinion against the masses at times, the weak minded can't handle it.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-24-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
I give up
Old 05-24-2009, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
If I were to call someone out. I would go find that person and run. Not hide out in your secret pit area all day. I was with most of the crowd from mbworld. You were not. Don't act like you didn't know. There was not many people at the track that day.

Not many people can transcend automotive brands and **** off as many people as you have. You think you win arguments by arguing till your blue in the face... You don't win, the people are just tired of going in circles with you, because you wont SHUT UP LoL... Fact is that you talk too much and annoy the crap out of people, till they cant stand you anymore and eventually you end up getting BANNED. If you didn't act like such a *****, people might actually listen to you.

Regardless, How much money do you want to run for? Or you too scared to run your car TODAY, TONIGHT?? AS IS?? You want to add mods? Ok sure. Let's settle the money situation first. How does a $1,000 sound today?? Feel free to bump it up if you like. Just a starting point. You want to add nitrous too? No problem.. I loooove nitrous. Whats the deal? Because I'm already getting bored with your lame *** excuses.

STEP UP TODAY or SHUT UP FOR GOOD. I'M WAITING.....

Last edited by Max.H; 05-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

If I were to call someone out. I would go find that person and run. Not hide out in your secret pit area all day. I was with most of the crowd from mbworld. You were not. Don't act like you didn't know. There was not many people at the track that day.

Regardless, How much money do you want to run for? You too scared to run your car TODAY, TONIGHT?? AS IS?? You want to add mods? Ok sure. Let's settle the money situation first. How does a $1,000 sound today?? Feel free to bump it up if you like. Just a starting point. You want to add nitrous too? No problem.. I love nitrous. Whats the deal? Because I'm already getting bored with your lame *** excuses.

STEP UP TODAY or SHUT UP FOR GOOD. I'M WAITING.....
Hold on a minute, I think you are confused.

What calling out? I talked to you on 6speed about meeting up and running for fun as I wanted to see where my car was in relation to a stock E55. That is what I thought, I did not realize we were in anything other than a friendly competition. Now we are racing for money apparently.

I would love nothing more than to run you tonight, but as it happens, my car is sitting in front of Evosport. So what exactly would you like me to do for you?

Oh, and once again, I have no idea who you are or who you were at the track. Since we were there at the same time, same place, just compare the slips and you know what would have happened if we lined up against one another.

Just to be clear on another thing, you now made this about my M3 and I, so don't complain about it.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-24-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Max, don't bother this klown will never honor your bet, nor worth trouble... His very best 1/4 modded w/gears etc is krap vs bone stock E55 w211, 11.96 @ 118+ > 12.1@115 if Stock the new M3 is 12.5 lol....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 CTS-V