W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

2009 CTS-V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2009 | 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Thericker
Max, don't bother this klown will never honor your bet, nor worth trouble... His very best 1/4 modded w/gears etc is krap vs bone stock E55 w211, 11.96 @ 118+ > 12.1@115 if Stock the new M3 is 12.5 lol....
Not knowing what you are talking about is a habit.

I always honor my word, if I didn't, no one would do business with me. Say whatever you want, fact is I have a track record of honoring my bets.
Old 05-24-2009 | 07:32 PM
acb

2005 e55 amg
edramas ftw
Old 05-24-2009 | 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
This is where it all began... Start from post #23. CURIO = Sticky2

[http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/b...-e92-m3-2.html

Exactly, what I thought... Now you're making it sound like it was just a fwendly little wace .. You tried to call me out son... On the internet... Well, guess what? That was your first mistake... Second mistake is asking Thericker to cyber or exchange pics like this is some dating site? WTH is that all about? What did you think was going to happen? We sit in front of the campfire making smores and singing coombay ya? And maaybe get in 1 race before we play hopscotch.
Old 05-24-2009 | 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
LOL!!!!
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Max.H
This is where it all began... Start from post #23. CURIO = Sticky2

[http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/b...-e92-m3-2.html

Exactly, what I thought... Now you're making it sound like it was just a fwendly little wace .. You tried to call me out son... On the internet... Well, guess what? That was your first mistake... Second mistake is asking Thericker to cyber or exchange pics like this is some dating site? WTH is that all about? What did you think was going to happen? We sit in front of the campfire making smores and singing coombay ya? And maaybe get in 1 race before we play hopscotch.
Uh, he posted pics, confused? Then he is ashamed to show himself, sad, easier for HIM to hide behind the PC.

That discussion was the M3 vs. the C63 as I recall, which you were wrong about yet again. I told you about the drag day.

Did you actually read the thread or are you just picturing in your head whatever you would like? I tried to get you to the track son.

The whole point was that you said the M3 can't take the C63 and it can, hopscotch may go over better.

Here is the quote from me you should focus on: "Will be glad to meet up with you and enjoy the cars as enthusiasts." Yep, that is a vicious call out.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-24-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:16 PM
Banned

LOL!!!!
Smart move, stay on the sidelines and let those more capable partake.
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You really want some pix of me, the Gaydar meter is tiltin' ??? I'll scan some of me & latest conquest 6'3" Volleyball hottie by tamara (not near scanner)
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:21 PM
Banned

You really want some pix of me, the Gaydar meter is tiltin' ??? I'll scan some of me & latest conquest 6'3" Volleyball hottie by tamara (not near scanner)
Yep, I'm the gay guy who goes around looking for pics of other posters and then attempts to use them negatively because I've got nothing else.
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I don't wan't to waste anymore time with you. You have been b!tch slapped in the face with my internet shlong... The wager start's at $1,000 us dollars. I'm ready TODAY... RIGHT NOW.. The ball is still in your court. Don't give me that my car is at evosport nonsense.. Dude, you car is always there! Step up or you stay in your room sucking your thumb.

Yap yap yap... then go run and hide when it's race day or call out time. I just call it like i see it.

Last edited by Max.H; 05-24-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by sticky2
Smart move, stay on the sidelines and let those more capable partake.
LOL You capable? Of what? Making a complete *** of yourself in Cyberworld? Diarrhea of the keyboard? What other wicked skills do you possess

You think you are making me look bad?

I definitely should work out more and eat healthier, that just goes for me though, not anyone else, right
You actually workout? & partially eat correctly??? Seriously fire your Personal trainer ASAP! Or get a refund from gym...

Last edited by Thericker; 05-24-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:31 PM
Banned

I don't wan't to waste anymore time with you. You have a been slapped in the face with my online gauntlet... The wager start's at $1,000 us dollars. I'm ready TODAY... RIGHT NOW.. Vegastrashed is here and can film. The ball is still in your court. Don't give me that my car is at evosport nonsense.. Dude, you car is always there! Step up or you stay in your room sucking your thumb.

Yap yap yap... then go run and hide when it's race day or call out time. I just call it like i see it.
So the reality is you are calling me out? Just so we can all be clear, you are claiming to be a stock E55, correct?
Old 05-24-2009 | 08:35 PM
Banned

LOL You capable? Of what? Making a complete *** of yourself in Cyberworld? Diarrhea of the keyboard? What other wicked skills do you posses

You actually workout? & partially eat correctly??? Seriously fire your Personal trainer ASAP! Or get a refund from gym...
You are right, I don't have the skills necessary to communicate with you. I would have to have a wicked case of mental retardation.

A personal trainer is a great idea, although I'm concerned about your obsession with my appearance. There are plenty of other guys for you to look at, I'm sure you will find one to your liking.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-24-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-25-2009 | 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
So the reality is you are calling me out? Just so we can all be clear, you are claiming to be a stock E55, correct?
Incorrect, you called me out first. I obliged and added a cash wager.

My best Et and MPH reflect stock performance from my E55.

At this point, who cares?? Don't ask me anymore questions. You talk the talk, you better walk the walk. WIN LOSE OR DRAW. Otherwise you are nothing but a COWARD. You won't learn that in any textbook.

I'm also aware of your primary objective . I knew something was off about you. I would have never brought up the whole CALL OUT thing if you didn't try and get sassy.

I have christened you the name "CALL OUT BOY" I hope you like it. No hard feelings... Now, you are seriously done in this thread.
Old 05-25-2009 | 06:36 PM
Banned

Incorrect, you called me out first. I obliged and added a cash wager.

My best Et and MPH reflect stock performance from my E55.

At this point, who cares?? Don't ask me anymore questions. You talk the talk, you better walk the walk. WIN LOSE OR DRAW. Otherwise you are nothing but a COWARD. You won't learn that in any textbook.

I'm also aware of your primary objective . I knew something was off about you. I would have never brought up the whole CALL OUT thing if you didn't try and get sassy.

I have christened you the name "CALL OUT BOY" I hope you like it. No hard feelings... Now, you are seriously done in this thread.
You have an issue with me, so you want our cars to be the arena in which we settle it, no problem.

That thread that you used as your "support" for me "calling you out" was in reality supposed to be a friendly meeting of enthusiasts, unless you have trouble reading, which it seems you do. Once again, you feel this is calling you out to race for money: "Will be glad to meet up with you and enjoy the cars as enthusiasts." That is from the thread you referenced. You have now invented this little match to settle your pride or whatever it is, as I never race for money or ever claimed to want to race you in particular for cash.

Now, since you got your feelings hurt, you have invented some grudge match.

That is all fine if that is what you want to do. You invented this, you called me out. I'm not about to show up and donate money to the Max H charity.

I have never had an issue meeting up and running my car, at the strip or wherever, although I do prefer a legal/safer/controlled environment.

$1000 is hardly worth my time considering the amount of money I am going to spend to destroy you, if that is what you want. I propose a larger amount, and by the way you are talking, I am assuming you are no longer stock. I suggest you clarify that.

So what is it you are saying, a stock E55 is going to beat me? You are going to win? Obviously as my car is right now I won't win, so why would I throw away a thousand dollars? For what, for who? If we are doing this, I'm not losing, and I'm not doing it for a grand, as that is not worth the effort.

So are you going to step up to your own challenge, or do you become call out girl?

Last edited by sticky2; 05-25-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-25-2009 | 06:57 PM
acb

2005 e55 amg
Do it Fast and the Furious Euro style - for pink slips. Then whoever loses should drive out of the arena and then get chased down by yakusa with machine guns on motorbikes. that would be cool.

also can I drop the scarf? I am a dude but I'll wear a skirt and put on some lippy
Old 05-25-2009 | 07:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by acb
Do it Fast and the Furious Euro style - for pink slips. Then whoever loses should drive out of the arena and then get chased down by yakusa with machine guns on motorbikes. that would be cool.

also can I drop the scarf? I am a dude but I'll wear a skirt and put on some lippy
You made your point, this is all lame.

I know, but, well, I'm not about to quit when someone proposes a challenge, as that is what they expect.
Old 05-25-2009 | 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
You have an issue with me, so you want our cars to be the arena in which we settle it, no problem.

That thread that you used as your "support" for me "calling you out" was in reality supposed to be a friendly meeting of enthusiasts, unless you have trouble reading, which it seems you do. Once again, you feel this is calling you out to race for money: "Will be glad to meet up with you and enjoy the cars as enthusiasts." That is from the thread you referenced. You have now invented this little match to settle your pride or whatever it is, as I never race for money or ever claimed to want to race you in particular for cash.

Now, since you got your feelings hurt, you have invented some grudge match.

That is all fine if that is what you want to do. You invented this, you called me out. I'm not about to show up and donate money to the Max H charity.

I have never had an issue meeting up and running my car, at the strip or wherever, although I do prefer a legal/safer/controlled environment.

$1000 is hardly worth my time considering the amount of money I am going to spend to destroy you, if that is what you want. I propose a larger amount, and by the way you are talking, I am assuming you are no longer stock. I suggest you clarify that.

So what is it you are saying, a stock E55 is going to beat me? You are going to win? Obviously as my car is right now I won't win, so why would I throw away a thousand dollars? For what, for who? If we are doing this, I'm not losing, and I'm not doing it for a grand, as that is not worth the effort.

So are you going to step up to your own challenge, or do you become call out girl?

Tell you what CALL OUT B!tch. Let's race today. I will pm you my number now. You are a punk kid. You talk real loud behind a monitor. I know there are some nice stretches of empty road near your house. Let's meet NOW. It's fun to punk you like a B!tch you are because I know you wont do anything. Even if you do I am prepared.

But, wait your car is parked in front of evosport you say? So, you would just leave your car outside like that? I call BS. I don't think your car is there.

If my car is stock or not, as I have previously mentioned... What does it matter to you? Who cares! It wont change a thing. You are still a PUNK who wont do a thing.

I'm sure you will come back and make some excuse like you always do, try and refocus peoples attention on something else. Argue about something that nobody is arguing with you about, then claim victory... IDIOT!

I stated that the wager starts at $1000. I never heard you increase the bet. You just talk. talk talk. Like a PUNK you are. Ive come across countless people like you and it's fun every time.

How much do you want to race for? You talk loud but say absolutely nothing.

Ok fine, I'm calling you out! You agree and we go over the details. Simple as that. No more talking.. Can you understand that? There is no other way to clarify this challenge to you. Or You can WUSS out and stay a PUNK that you are. Your choice.

BTW It's Bomb dropping time CALL OUT B!tch

Members of MBWORLD.org and other sites who may be reading this. This is a public service announcement.

Our little friend call out B!itch aka Sticky2 aka CURIO from 6speedonline.com is just a little kid that is still in school. He is studying pre law and is using YOU to practice his possible future litigation skills... That's right YOU GUY'S are just a little experiment! What a B!TCH move. He argues with people online just to gain experience. This little ***** B!tch goes around causing drama and getting on peoples nerves just for his own agenda. This punk is not a real forum enthusiast. Just a punk B!tch who uses people. So Don't fall for his argumentative responses. He is just testing you and pressing your buttons to see what angle he can use to keep arguing until you just give up trying to reason. (Which most rational people do) Then claims victory for his fake online persona . Just ignore his IDIOTIC posts and maybe if we are lucky he will go away soon.

GAME, SET, MATCH

Last edited by Max.H; 05-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-25-2009 | 09:30 PM
Banned

Tell you what CALL OUT B!tch. Let's race today. I will pm you my number now. You are a punk kid. You talk real loud behind a monitor. I know there are some nice stretches of empty road near your house. Let's meet NOW. It's fun to punk you like a B!tch you are because I know you wont do anything. Even if you do I am prepared.

But, wait your car is parked in front of evosport you say? So, you would just leave your car outside like that? I call BS. I don't think your car is there.

If my car is stock or not, as I have previously mentioned... What does it matter to you? Who cares! It wont change a thing. You are still a PUNK who wont do a thing.

I'm sure you will come back and make some excuse like you always do, try and refocus peoples attention on something else. Argue about something that nobody is arguing with you about, then claim victory... IDIOT!

I stated that the wager starts at $1000. I never heard you increase the bet. You just talk. talk talk. Like a PUNK you are. Ive come across countless people like you and it's fun every time.

How much do you want to race for? You talk loud but say absolutely nothing.

Ok fine, I'm calling you out! You agree and we go over the details. Simple as that. No more talking.. Can you understand that? There is no other way to clarify this challenge to you. Or You can WUSS out and stay a PUNK that you are. Your choice.

BTW It's Bomb dropping time CALL OUT B!tch

Members of MBWORLD.org and other sites who may be reading this. This is a public service announcement.

Our little friend call out B!itch aka Sticky2 aka CURIO from 6speedonline.com is just a little kid that is still in school. He is studying pre law and is using YOU to practice his possible future litigation skills... That's right YOU GUY'S are just a little experiment! What a B!TCH move. He argues with people online just to gain experience. This little ***** B!tch goes around causing drama and getting on peoples nerves just for his own agenda. This punk is not a real forum enthusiast. Just a punk B!tch who uses people. So Don't fall for his argumentative responses. He is just testing you and pressing your buttons to see what angle he can use to keep arguing until you just give up trying to reason. (Which most rational people do) Then claims victory for his fake online persona . Just ignore his IDIOTIC posts and maybe if we are lucky he will go away soon.

GAME, SET, MATCH
My, how embarrassing to be in college, a top one at that. I think you would have been well served with some higher education. Max, if I was going to "practice" I would do it with someone capable of reciprocating. You are not up to that level, no offense. Your attempt at e-thuggery is beneath me, and should be beneath you. Try having some respect for yourself and others.

If you are going to meet up and run with me, you need to start acting like an adult. I'm a 25 year old man, not some kid son.

Yes, my car is in front of Evosport. Don't believe me? Drive in front and take a look for yourself. You call BS? Do it and then prepare your apology.

Add a 0 to the end of your wager and we have something.

No need for the petty insults, if your car is as fast as you think it is you should be able to let it do the talking. It would be a wiser move, as you just end up looking butthurt.

You are the one running your mouth, I suggest you shut it and step up.

Last edited by sticky2; 05-25-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-25-2009 | 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Sticky, is your next excuse going to be: Outt've town attending annual M3 "Douche-Fest 09' ?" Race the man already, you contradict yourself continually!
The race you previously agreed to was for both cars to be ran "as is" NO extra mods, you know full well Max's Stock E55 will eat you alive @ 118.3 mph Trap vs 115 mph Trap, STFU already & race him! Portly lil' ******

I've been out to Evosport before, there's a completely safe street out front NO intersections, you could do 0-140 EZ, should be deserted due to holiday. You say your M3 is already their, pm Max to see if he can meet you NOW.
Old 05-25-2009 | 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBUSA
Pre-law or law school? which one
Old 05-25-2009 | 11:00 PM
Banned

Sticky, is your next excuse going to be: Outt've town attending annual M3 "Douche-Fest 09' ?" Race the man already, you contradict yourself continually!

The race you previously agreed to was for both cars to be ran "as is" NO extra mods, you know full well Max's Stock E55 will eat you alive @ 118.3 mph Trap vs 115 mph Trap, STFU already & race him! Portly lil' ******

I've been out to Evosport before, there's a completely safe street out front NO intersections, you could do 0-140 EZ, should be deserted due to holiday. You say your M3 is already their, pm Max to see if he can meet you NOW.
What contradiction? You confused again? We meet up, we race, simple.

The "original" idea was to meet up and race for fun. Now that things have changed, I'm not going to give him money. Like you said, I'll lose. Sorry, not interested in that.

If we are going to race for money now, then it is going to be a larger sum than a grand, and I am going to mod my car to the point needed for victory. What don't you get? The rules are as I dictate, so sit to the side and see what happens.
Old 05-25-2009 | 11:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GENTANI
Pre-law or law school? which one
PM me if you want to discuss my legal career, not that I am about to share my intimate details with strangers.
Old 05-25-2009 | 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

I'm in.. Boy, that was easy...

I know what area you are talking about.
Old 05-25-2009 | 11:16 PM

BMW
wow this thread swerved all the way over to the left...

imo the ctsv and that holden posted earlier are f@cking bad ***. there i said it. compared to their older vehicles, gm really did step up their game with interiors and overall build quality.

Old 05-25-2009 | 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
My, how embarrassing to be in college, a top one at that. I think you would have been well served with some higher education. Max, if I was going to "practice" I would do it with someone capable of reciprocating. You are not up to that level, no offense. Your attempt at e-thuggery is beneath me, and should be beneath you. Try having some respect for yourself and others.

If you are going to meet up and run with me, you need to start acting like an adult. I'm a 25 year old man, not some kid son.

Yes, my car is in front of Evosport. Don't believe me? Drive in front and take a look for yourself. You call BS? Do it and then prepare your apology.

Add a 0 to the end of your wager and we have something.

No need for the petty insults, if your car is as fast as you think it is you should be able to let it do the talking. It would be a wiser move, as you just end up looking butthurt.

You are the one running your mouth, I suggest you shut it and step up.
Get off your high horse. You think your going to score some brownie points by trying to act PC. Your full of it. People now know the truth about you. And nothing you can say will ever change that. Look you don't even deny it. I never said anything is wrong with going to school. I just stated that I think your a LOSER for using people for your own gain like you have been doing. E thuggin? Did i scare you? frightened kids like you take on this tough bright internet persona built on magazines and google searches. Give it up. You been exposed.

You still have not responded to any of my previous comments. I understand though, they are land mines. Apologize? For what? Your car is back at the shop. That doesn't prove anything, you could have taken your car down the other day. That makes no difference right now.

You have all these mods on your M3 and your scared to race a stock E55? If you say you seen them running 13s. Then whats the issue? We can have anyone you want inspect my car. What's your excuse now?

If your car is parked outside, I will meet you in the area like Thericker suggested. What's your excuse for that?

First you say you wont race for money, now you want to race for 10 grand?? What's it gonna be?? Make up your mind...This is not a poker game you idiot. 10 grand it is . But, I want to run within 24 hours.

You are a walking talking contradiction. Just Shut Up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 CTS-V