W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official Poser Sighting Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt
Originally Posted by watchersa021
Lol. You must have been one of those people that went out and got a Dodge Magnum n put the phantom front on it. What ur saying is stupid. We are talking bout putting something that came from the same maker, same body style and adding it to your car. Not taking the front of a different company or make n putting it on ur car. What am saying is AMG is a style of car of Mercedes. If you do a full conversion n keep ur E350 or whatever on the car you are not posing. Audi is Audi and Lamborghini is Lamborghini. AMG is for all mercedes guy. AMG is not on any other cars but Mercedes. Putting AMG on the car doesn't make the engine AMG. And makes a clear distinction between a AMG style body n a regular style body. So if someone had an AMG n like the regular sport body better and changed the body. Would that make the car non-AMG, would the owner now have to take off his E63 and AMG off the car.
So much fail here it's staggering.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E550 n chromed out 2010 cbr1000rr and that other red beast
E63 is the engine, AMG is the style. Lol
Old 10-31-2012, 10:32 PM

996tt
Yes sir, Cause you guys are going hard after people for doing ***** to their cars that they paid for. Like I said its clear putting AMG on your car does not make it an AMG engine. But putting an AMG kit on a car makes its AMG "like or Style" that's why I say leave your other badges on the car.
I don't trust people that use this type of logic.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by iAMGod
I don't trust people that use this type of logic.
Lol
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Yes sir, Cause you guys are going hard after people for doing ***** to their cars that they paid for. Like I said its clear putting AMG on your car does not make it an AMG engine. But putting an AMG kit on a car makes its AMG "like or Style" that's why I say leave your other badges on the car.
So go on ahead and put AMG on the car and in parenthesis, put (like) right next to it.

By the way. If you are ever driving down the road and some guy in a real AMG pulls up next to you and snaps a photo, you might want to come back to this thread. There will most likely be a picture of your car added to the poser list.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by cal1
So go on ahead and put AMG on the car and in parenthesis, put (like) right next to it.

By the way. If you are ever driving down the road and some guy in a real AMG pulls up next to you and snaps a photo, you might want to come back to this thread. There will most likely be a picture of your car added to the poser list.
Lol. I would tell him wait right there, park my E550 with AMG body kit with AMG on the trunk go get the Nissan n destroy his AMG. Lmfao.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
^ whatever bro. And like I said earlier, it sounds like your car is going to look nice when you are done with it.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:23 PM

C63 AMG
Someday when you have a realAMG you will understand and posers will **** you off.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by cal1
^ whatever bro. And like I said earlier, it sounds like your car is going to look nice when you are done with it.
Thanks. Lol. Am just messing around I would never put AMG on my 550. Am gonna get the ML63 soon n i cant wait. I just find it so fascinating how people get about the use of AMG N M (bmw) on cars.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
First off no one said i wanted anyone to think it is a E63. If thats the case it would say E63 on the back. My car says E550 and til the day i sell it will say E550 on it. That like asking someone why do you customize your car? Why did you drop your car? Why did you add rims to your car? Why do you want you car to look different from everyone else with the same car! Well my answer is because it looks better then the next guy. Not that am going to add amg to my car. But if I do it's cause I can. Not because someone else is not gonna like it. So when I sell it to go buy my ML63 if the new owner don't like it they can take it off
What you don't understand is that AMG stands for a lot more than a bumper cover and rear valance. It's a different car that just happens to share the same chassis. AMG means a hand built engine, gigantic brakes, different interior, and massaged everything else.

Go buy "your" ml63 and then you'll understand.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
What you don't understand is that AMG stands for a lot more than a bumper cover and rear valance. It's a different car that just happens to share the same chassis. AMG means a hand built engine, gigantic brakes, different interior, and massaged everything else.

Go buy "your" ml63 and then you'll understand.
That's what's up!!! Lol
Old 11-01-2012, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Lol. You must have been one of those people that went out and got a Dodge Magnum n put the phantom front on it. What ur saying is stupid. We are talking bout putting something that came from the same maker, same body style and adding it to your car. Not taking the front of a different company or make n putting it on ur car. What am saying is AMG is a style of car of Mercedes. If you do a full conversion n keep ur E350 or whatever on the car you are not posing. Audi is Audi and Lamborghini is Lamborghini. AMG is for all mercedes guy. AMG is not on any other cars but Mercedes. Putting AMG on the car doesn't make the engine AMG. And makes a clear distinction between a AMG style body n a regular style body. So if someone had an AMG n like the regular sport body better and changed the body. Would that make the car non-AMG, would the owner now have to take off his E63 and AMG off the car.
you have no clue what your talking about lol!!! amg is a independant subsidary of mercedes, while they are related they are not one in the same... AMG cars are built in a different factory and they even have their own profit and loss statement that rolls up to the merecedes parent company.. in fact up until 1999 AMG was independantly own and only had a contract of cooperation with mercedes but mercedes had no ownership in AMG... and even after 1999, mercedes only aquired 51% of ownership in AMG... it wasnt until 2007 that mercedes bought out all AMG shares in their company... and they still act as a subsidary of mercedes, not part of mercedes parent company.... but its complicated stuff you wouldnt understand lol

so no, AMG is not a "Style" of mercedes as stupidly as you put it lol.. AMG is a seperate company that produced modified cars for mercedes in a completely seperate facility.... a facility in which your poser-mobile was not made..... you car is a mercedes made by mercedes.... and amg is a mercedes that was re-engineered by AMG....

so you are right audi is audi and audi owns lamborghini.... just like mercedes is mercedes and mercedes owns AMG..... audis make some parts on lambos, but not all... jsut like mercedes make some parts that go into AMG's, but not all.... so putting a lambo badge on an audi is as stupid as putting an amg badge on a non- AMG car AKA regular mercedes

but you wont get what i wrote anyways... just take your fake AMG to the track and see if it performs like an AMG

Last edited by gaspam; 11-01-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by gaspam
you have no clue what your talking about lol!!! amg is a independant subsidary of mercedes, while they are related they are not one in the same... AMG cars are built in a different factory and they even have their own profit and loss statement that rolls up to the merecedes parent company.. in fact up until 1999 AMG was independantly own and only had a contract of cooperation with mercedes but mercedes had no ownership in AMG... and even after 1999, mercedes only aquired 51% of ownership in AMG... it wasnt until 2007 that mercedes bought out all AMG shares in their company... and they still act as a subsidary of mercedes, not part of mercedes parent company.... but its complicated stuff you wouldnt understand lol

so no, AMG is not a "Style" of mercedes as stupidly as you put it lol.. AMG is a seperate company that produced modified cars for mercedes in a completely seperate facility.... a facility in which your poser-mobile was not made..... you car is a mercedes made by mercedes.... and amg is a mercedes that was re-engineered by AMG....

so you are right audi is audi and audi owns lamborghini.... just like mercedes is mercedes and mercedes owns AMG..... audis make some parts on lambos, but not all... jsut like mercedes make some parts that go into AMG's, but not all.... so putting a lambo badge on an audi is as stupid as putting an amg badge on a non- AMG car AKA regular mercedes

but you wont get what i wrote anyways... just take your fake AMG to the track and see if it performs like an AMG
Why put a midsize FAMILY SADEN on the track. I got bigger toys then that. Lol go look at my photo album then talk bout going to the track. Lmfao. People put GTR on G35 and G37's I see them being inspired to get a GTR not as POSING.

Last edited by watchersa021; 11-01-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Lol. I would tell him wait right there, park my E550 with AMG body kit with AMG on the trunk go get the Nissan n destroy his AMG. Lmfao.
I saw your dyno sheet
592 hp to all wheels isnt going to exactly destroy an AMG
Why didn't you take the money you put into your E550 and sink into twin turbos for your GT-R?

And please use spell check.....what is a "SADEN"?
Old 11-01-2012, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by moosejaw
I saw your dyno sheet
592 hp to all wheels isnt going to exactly destroy an AMG
Why didn't you take the money you put into your E550 and sink into twin turbos for your GT-R?

And please use spell check.....what is a "SADEN"?
Oh sorry SEDANS. Lol. That's coming soon!! But it was only $5k to the conversion. N I didn't want the car anymore. Trying to find a reason to keep it cause I do like it. anyways just wanted to we how up tight people are about AMG. Guess ill be the same when I get my Family SUV Ml63. Am off this. It was fun. Lol

Last edited by watchersa021; 11-01-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM

1999 E55 AMG
You either own an AMG or you don't. It's that simple. You can't turn your non AMG into an AMG in your garage after shopping on AMAZON.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
e36 318i, 2004 sti
Originally Posted by gaspam

Well said! All the post stating well my car can beat an AMG.. The name isnt given to the fastest cars.. If my C350 makes 500whp and beats a c55 in a street race, well its a C350 with 500whp.. Doesnt matter. If anyone needs help on what their car is (regardless of mods) please go to carfax and enter your VIN number. It will let you know.. I think mercedes have the worse when it comes to posing since most people dont know much about AMG. Just like a simple bmw 3 series with the (M) package.. Its not an M.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 PM

2003 E55 estate
The guy up the road from me has gone one better than AMG badges on his c180 cdi and has gone for the hand built by .......... Plaques you can buy from flea bay that are normaly mounted on the supercharger and put one on his boot lid and one on each front wing .
Old 11-01-2012, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Oh sorry SEDANS. Lol. That's coming soon!! But it was only $5k to the conversion. N I didn't want the car anymore. Trying to find a reason to keep it cause I do like it. anyways just wanted to we how up tight people are about AMG. Guess ill be the same when I get my Family SUV Ml63. Am off this. It was fun. Lol
Folks
Watchersa021 works in the mall at finish line selling sneakers.

Google his username,
He has the CBR and the E500 as well as baby pictures of himself
I dont see any history of the GT-R anywhere, not on Nagtroc or any other forum than the one post he has mentioned here on MBW. Safe to say the GT-R isn't his.
He took the exam to be a train conductor in NYC back in 2009
High school graduate back in 2000

Suprising to see people still leave their back door open.
Here's a pic for you gaspasm and in view of this...you're wasting your time arguing about a AMG badge. Obviously the E500 is the flavor of the week and when the next trend comes WatcherSA021 will hop on that train so to speak.....

Theres a reason why this is called a poser thread
NEXT!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM

2009 ML350
Damn Moosejaw, you're a beast

Keep slaying em.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
So much win and fail in the same thread...glad to have popped some popcorn and stuck my head back in this thread...

My fellow AMG brethren...it's like pissing in the wind...in the end it's his money and his tail between his legs once a real AMG spanks him. If he goes home and gets his GT-R...I think my 1500hp will set him straight. All in good fun...
Old 11-01-2012, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Folks
Watchersa021 works in the mall at finish line selling sneakers.

Google his username,
He has the CBR and the E500 as well as baby pictures of himself
I dont see any history of the GT-R anywhere, not on Nagtroc or any other forum than the one post he has mentioned here on MBW. Safe to say the GT-R isn't his.
He took the exam to be a train conductor in NYC back in 2009
High school graduate back in 2000

Suprising to see people still leave their back door open.
Here's a pic for you gaspasm and in view of this...you're wasting your time arguing about a AMG badge. Obviously the E500 is the flavor of the week and when the next trend comes WatcherSA021 will hop on that train so to speak.....

Theres a reason why this is called a poser thread
NEXT!

LMAO too funny moosejaw if i ever need a private detective i am def hiring you we need a " poser revealed thread" too where we see a posing car then put the poser's mug shot next to the photo of the posermobile
Old 11-01-2012, 04:13 PM

996tt
Wow that was epic....so he doesn't own an 07 E550?
Old 11-01-2012, 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by iAMGod
Wow that was epic....so he doesn't own an 07 E550?
Its hard to tell.
The pics on his gallery all seem to be in the same place but if you go back to his posts I think it may be possible.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Poser disposer strikes again!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official Poser Sighting Thread