W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official Poser Sighting Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 AMG E55
Back on topic. CLS550 poser spotted with vanity plates in Hawaii.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Anyone notice they changed the AMG logo?
I noticed it the other day at the local auto show. Look like it happened in the 2010 model year.

So if you see a 2010-2013 poser with old AMG badges, be sure to let him know.

Last edited by moosejaw; 11-25-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
e36 318i, 2004 sti
Old 11-25-2012, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Originally Posted by xxGenericSNxx
@cal1 just peel the badges off for him. Seems like a douche.
I have definitely thought about it.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by iAMGod
Why are you here still?

Do yourself a favor just create a new profile and try to fit in, it's over.

What's over? My career as a poster on MBWorld? What do you mean fit in? Who said I want to "fit in", what's that mean? Why don't you tell me what to post while your at it!
This may be a long post Mr. God but I just wanted to clear the air with you.

You can easily click the "ignore" button that way you'll never see my posts and moan and complain about me. Won't even know I'm here.
You notice how I really don't care about your posts and you're the one starting a conversation with me? So by that measure I don't think it's over?
Deep, deep, deep down I know you really wanna see my car, and if you're nice and listen maybe one day I will. I'm sure you'll adore it as much as you hate me...You know I have a unique, dramatic perfectionist vision. I still get interested every morning I wake up and see it. It's okay, please don't deny it as it can be found out by over 30 of your posts asking me. But not with that attitude you won't. If you show some respect, when I feel it's close to completion, I may want to share and hear your thoughts.
I've been on here for over 4 years and seen some awesome, beautiful and custom AMG's (here, Benzworld, Luxury4Play, PSC etc...), but I promise I customized mine in a way to break the mold in a very exotic, stealth kind of way. And that's where this hatred of me started, because I never showed you a picture. I never started or was rude to you before you disrespected me. It's whatever. Why can't you just let me do my thing?
I told you, this car and what I'm doing with it is an art piece to me. Who else has a working SLR shifter besides a guy with an SLR? Not bragging, but if I'll go into fine details like that and spend nearly $3K for something so little, just imagine the car in whole - the big picture and what I'm aiming for. I don't want to post a pic and then it puts that image into people's mind as "So that's what his car looks like" because it doesn't. The transformation is very immense and at the end of the day I'm doing this for myself.
Everyone here has seen an AMG CL. I want mine to be something no one here has seen. I don't mind telling you about what I have in mind or what progress has been made, but it's still a work in progress. If you don't understand where I'm coming from, then we just can't see eye to eye. van Gogh didn't show people The Starry Night when other's wanted to see it. He presented it when he felt it was finished. I'm no van Gogh, but I want my CL to be a masterpiece. There's no way I want to post a picture before I have custom wide rear arches, 330 tires, that sapphire blue remote tint etc... on top of what I already have/is coming/is in progress. TBH I don't even know what kind of Mercedes-Benz you have, but I never asked to see it. I come here to see what's new, what can be done, what hasn't been done and to learn about the brands Mercedes-Benz and AMG. I do apologize if I don't fit in.
I'm sure someone is going to have something negative to say about this post, but I'm truly used to. I'm such a bad guy
Old 11-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Anyone notice they changed the AMG logo?
I noticed it the other day at the local auto show. Look like it happened in the 2010 model year.

So if you see a 2010-2013 poser with old AMG badges, be sure to let him know.
I upgraded my 06 CL's 'old A style' AMG badges to the 'new A style' everywhere I could... Curved brake caliper logos with curved lines coming out each to emulate the "Carbon Ceramic" logo (front and rear), trunk badge, front plate, ashtray badge, 2013 Germany "Affalterbach" key fob cover, tire valve stems, new factory S63 "square/trapezoid" quad exhaust tips with new AMG logo engraved, oil cap, keychain, key fob holder/cover, OEM windshield decal, door pins, driver door carbon fiber keyhole cover, illuminated doorsills, new bolder/sleeker seat badges (from 2013 SL63 <Also added them to the 2 rear seats, as they didn't come with them>), "Mercedes-Benz and AMG recommend Mobil 1" engine bay sticker, CF license plate bolts, engraved E-brake/gas and brake pedals, CF license plate frame etc...
I also picked up these new logo AMG metal rim tabs from Germany. They're really cool, they're like the tabs that say "AMG" on the new OEM AMG wheels, instead if how AMG was engraved before. However, I have carboned Vossens. I didn't want them to say Vossen anywhere (which they make sure they do as their center caps are bigger than the standard MB one's) so I got a set of carbon fiber MB center caps custom made to fit, and got these AMG tabs bonded on the Vossens. Just wanted a very clean AMG look, and it looks very awesome. Very original looking, can't even find them anymore.

Sadly, there's certain parts that just can't be changed; speedometer where it says "V8 Kompressor - AMG" by the RPMs, AMG screen on COMAND when it starts up (after 3,5,7 technique), I have the aftermarket 5.5 AMG fender badges (instead of V8 Kompressor) but they were never made with the 'new A logo', factory floormats, engine bay and Handcrafted plaque and so forth...although I could probably get the plaque if the guy who built my engine still works there, but that would be a mission to get one of those lol.
(The speedo kills me BTW, if I could get that custom I would, and change the orange lit needles - yuck, hate orange)
Just prefer the flow of the new logo. And nearly everything is legit OEM, beside's the little aftermarket accessories. To me it's all in the details. I honestly don't think that's posing, would you? Except maybe I am a poser when it comes to my wheels as they have the MB star and AMG logo instead of Vossen.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 11-25-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:13 AM

Received 67 Likes on 31 Posts
CAV GT40, 2018 GT R, 2019 GLC 63, 13' Ford Raptor,
zneB-sedecreM....seriously GTFO!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wawrecker
zneB-sedecreM....seriously GTFO!
Listen woman, I don't want to hear it.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Received 513 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
You can easily click the "ignore" button that way you'll never see my posts and moan and complain about me. Won't even know I'm here.
zneB, that "Ignore" function is also available to you. Responding to members with a boastful and inflammatory post will only encourage more attacks on whatever you wish to share with this community. A post containing a little humbleness and respect would certainly be a better approach to getting your point across.

Listen woman, I don't want to hear it.
Pot meet Kettle.

Last edited by Rock; 11-26-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Rock;5445358]zneB, that "Ignore" function is also available to you. Responding to members with boastful and inflammatory post will only encourage more attacks on whatever you wish to share with this community. A post containing a little humbleness and respect would certainly be a better approach to getting your point across.[/QUOTE/

I know that Mr. Hulk, thank you. However, I usually either
A. Make a thread
or
B. Make a response to a certain individual
or
C. Make a general comment/statement.
I know quite a few people here don't like me....and I'm fine that. That is life, so of course it doesn't shock me, especially on a Mercedes-Benz message board filled with a lot of middle-aged men.
The problem is, people will start directing their hate/negative criticism even if it has absolutely nothing to do with them. I guess people like following the "popular" members, want to fit in or like being wise guys.
Look at 'wawrecker' Never spoke to him, don't know him, guy only has 5 posts, yet loves to spew hatred towards me. I didn't even get a "Get Out" I got a "Get the Fu(k Out"!" .....
Should I emulate his humbleness and respect?
I feel I'm always respectful up until the moment I've been pushed, ordered what to say, have people try to humiliate me, insulted etc... I'm not an ******* by nature, just very misunderstood.
So that's what gets me, people sticking their noses into places they don't belong.
But sure, I can attempt to be a little more humble
Old 11-26-2012, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e36 318i, 2004 sti
This is THE thread of win!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 PM

2014 AMG E63S, 2006 XK8 victory edition convertible, 2006 supercharged trailblazer SS, 2001 E430
zneB - I'm going to try not to form an opinion about you either way (good or bad), BUT, I am very interested in seeing your car now

Lemme know when you're ready to give some sneak peaks
Old 11-26-2012, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e36 318i, 2004 sti
What car is this that is supposed to be shown? cls55 if im correct?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt
The problem is, people will start directing their hate/negative criticism even if it has absolutely nothing to do with them. I guess people like following the "popular" members, want to fit in or like being wise guys.
Look at 'wawrecker' Never spoke to him, don't know him, guy only has 5 posts, yet loves to spew hatred towards me. I didn't even get a "Get Out" I got a "Get the Fu(k Out"!" .....
Only took him 5 posts to realize you are a poser. You tend to have that effect on people.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:32 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Old 11-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

Only took him 5 posts to realize you are a poser. You tend to have that effect on people.
Again here you go, putting your nose into something with me that has nothing to do with you.
I know I have an immense affect on you, everyone can see that. You just can't stop following me, can you? It's quite cute...in that bitter, 30 year old man creeper, stalking kind of way
I say this in the most polite, gentlemanly kind of way, but I'm honestly not interested. You're not my type. I hate telling a groupie no, so maybe we can be pen-pals
Maybe my parents can pay for us to get lunch sometime.

How am I poser tho? You may not like me, but a poser? Now you're just showing your own issues.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nizzle
zneB - I'm going to try not to form an opinion about you either way (good or bad), BUT, I am very interested in seeing your car now

Lemme know when you're ready to give some sneak peaks
Thanks, appreciate that Nizzle. I think you really may like me if you aren't a biased person. I'm not that bad
Trust me, you're not the only one interested in seeing it lol ask Iamgod. You can't touch a single part that hasn't in some way been altered, drastically or in a small way.
And I really do want to share the finished results, especially with AMG heads, believe me. But there's quite a few rotten eggs here that are spoiling that. Why share something I've worked so hard and had dreams about (waking up in the night and jotting the ideas down) to people who hate me? I want to inspire people with my design. Exotic AMG is the aim.
When it's done, I just want to give it "The One" special premier. Like This is it. Go in with a bang and leave with it; in and out, thank you for coming. I don't want it to be overexposed or anything like that.
I'll tell you this.
One of the greatest compliments I've ever received was when I went to an awesome car show (MB, BMW, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Hummer, Ferrari, Jaguar, Nissan, Maserati, Toyota, Bentley etc..) full customs and rare cars. My friend knows one of the guys who was organizing the event. My friend kept telling me to show him pics of my car (still unfinished in my mind and I didn't bring it)
He said I could've parked my car across the street, alone, away from the show and people would start walking over and leaving to look at my car. To me, that is such a compliment knowing what was there.
I'm sorry, I know people are going to take this post as bragging. Whatever. But it really is something you don't see a Mercedes look like, but at the same time can look like Mercedes themselves designed it how precise and carefully crafted I executed it thus far.
For all I know, some will loathe it as they see the CL as being only a classy, cruiser that should barely be touched. I always thought it was never aggressive enough.
Nice E
Old 11-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hyperion667
That girl with the big ****, why do you wish she was Hayden? lol
Old 11-28-2012, 12:14 PM

2014 AMG E63S, 2006 XK8 victory edition convertible, 2006 supercharged trailblazer SS, 2001 E430
When do you think your project will be complete?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt
Thanks, appreciate that Nizzle. I think you really may like me if you aren't a biased person. I'm not that bad
Trust me, you're not the only one interested in seeing it lol ask Iamgod. You can't touch a single part that hasn't in some way been altered, drastically or in a small way.
And I really do want to share the finished results, especially with AMG heads, believe me. But there's quite a few rotten eggs here that are spoiling that. Why share something I've worked so hard and had dreams about (waking up in the night and jotting the ideas down) to people who hate me? I want to inspire people with my design. Exotic AMG is the aim.
When it's done, I just want to give it "The One" special premier. Like This is it. Go in with a bang and leave with it; in and out, thank you for coming. I don't want it to be overexposed or anything like that.
I'll tell you this.
One of the greatest compliments I've ever received was when I went to an awesome car show (MB, BMW, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Hummer, Ferrari, Jaguar, Nissan, Maserati, Toyota, Bentley etc..) full customs and rare cars. My friend knows one of the guys who was organizing the event. My friend kept telling me to show him pics of my car (still unfinished in my mind and I didn't bring it)
He said I could've parked my car across the street, alone, away from the show and people would start walking over and leaving to look at my car. To me, that is such a compliment knowing what was there.
I'm sorry, I know people are going to take this post as bragging. Whatever. But it really is something you don't see a Mercedes look like, but at the same time can look like Mercedes themselves designed it how precise and carefully crafted I executed it thus far.
For all I know, some will loathe it as they see the CL as being only a classy, cruiser that should barely be touched. I always thought it was never aggressive enough.
Nice E

Some people are so far behind in a race, they actually think they are in front...
Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Banned

Some people are so far behind in a race, they actually think they are in front...
Confucius over here again
Old 11-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nizzle
When do you think your project will be complete?
Hmm depends. It's over 2 years this far. Still have a few more things that need to be done
Old 11-29-2012, 08:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Hmm depends. It's over 2 years this far. Still have a few more things that need to be done
Make a list and a timetable.
By the time your done, we have moved on.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 AM

2009 ML350
Confucius over here again
Confucius say - He who stands on toilet is high on pot.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by moosejaw
Make a list and a timetable.
By the time your done, we have moved on.
Or you can just move on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official Poser Sighting Thread