Sponsored by:

BEST SHOP IN NY AREA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 10:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 s560 sedan
BEST SHOP IN NY AREA

GOING TO HAVE MY CAR FLASHED AND ALSO HAVE A LOWERING MODULE PUT IN AND SOME OTHER MODS AND I AM WONDERING WHO DOES EVERYONE THINK IS TOPS ???

I PREFER A LONG ISLAND AREA TUNER .

KLEENMAN OR RENNTECH OR POWERCHIPS IMO IT DONT MATTER .
Old 07-22-2009, 11:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL63
I and some other members of this board use TTMotorsports in Farmingdale.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg...ast-cls63.html

------------------------------------------------------------
Bruce J Bejsovec
Tuning Technology Motorsports
www.ttmotorsports.com

Proud builder of one of the world's FASTEST M/B 6.2ltr Non-NOS (MBWorld's JT55's CLK 63 BS)
Proud builder of the US's FASTEST M6 (MBWorld's salerno713's M6)
Old 07-23-2009, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 BLK/BLK E-Double Nickel.
My boy uses TTmotorsports. The silver e55 that they tuned and ate a m6 on youtube as some of you may remember...
Old 07-24-2009, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
I've been going to see Bruce at TTMotorsports in Farmingdale Long Island for several years now and I have nothing but AMAZING THINGS to say about the shop and the quality of work that is done there.

TTMotorsports takes care of my car from A to Z... anything from an oil change to installing methanol injection my V12TT.. the owner Bruce adheres strictly to a client first, manufacturer second policy. With the client's best interest in mind at ALL TIMES.
Old 04-19-2022, 03:17 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2006 SL55 AMG
Best AMG shop in Nassau County, LI area

Maybe time for a refresh on the best shops that work on AMG cars.
Around North eastern queens - little neck, floral park, Douglaston
or Nassau County, Long Island

Seems like the website for Tuning Technologies brings up some quad shop in MN. Time stands still for no man.
Old 04-20-2022, 01:44 AM

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
E63 AMG 2009 E55 AMG 2005 E63 AMG Wagon 2007
Originally Posted by Ajai Thomas
Maybe time for a refresh on the best shops that work on AMG cars.
Around North eastern queens - little neck, floral park, Douglaston
or Nassau County, Long Island

Seems like the website for Tuning Technologies brings up some quad shop in MN. Time stands still for no man.
Few shops at the top of my head in the tri-state area.

Evolv Automotive
Willson Motorworks
Computerized Mercedes
Redz Shop NY
EuroTech of Larchmont
Brooklyn Motors Inc
Bergen Imports
Old 04-20-2022, 08:39 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2006 SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by Saurabh914
Few shops at the top of my head in the tri-state area.

Evolv Automotive
Willson Motorworks
Computerized Mercedes
Redz Shop NY
EuroTech of Larchmont
Brooklyn Motors Inc
Bergen Imports
Computerized Mercedes - I've been going to Tom for about 20 years for general maintenance and other Mercedes-related work that is not tuning. Tom is old school mechanic who doesn't appreciate more of software-driven systems much. You can trust a mechanic with the Mercedes symbol tattooed on his arm after receiving training in Germany.

Redz Shop NY - I had an ok experience with them. I would use them more for things like wheel alignment and installing TPMS. More bolt-on stuff. They installed my 77mm pulley, Project 5 split cooling system, XL PLM Heat Exchanger. Pierberg water pump, and relay to turn on the water pump. He didn't install the tune because he said he didn't have a laptop with him and that he likes to stick to bolt-ons. the one item I wish they knew about was installing a heavier gauge wire for the Pierberg water pump and a higher amp fuse. The Pierberg CW100 requires more voltage so the existing wire and fuse will not do. Shaun at Evolv Autosport in Whitestone figured this out. He was the technical manager that used to work for Mercedes Manhatten on the Mercedes McLaren and M113K motors over there. He left to open up Evolv where he only works on AMG cars. He is a one-man show.

Evolv Autosport - Shaun is a wizard at AMG cars. He worked on the Mclaren project for Mercedes Manhatten. He is also fairly priced but he is very technical in terms of his knowledge of AMG cars. He is worth the wait and he is considering opening up a larger shop just for AMG cars.

I will also add Eurocar in Williston Park on Willis Avenue - Eddie worked there and bought the shop from the original owner. Anything from maintenance to bolt-ons. Little pricier than the others. Eddie used to have a E63 and got to love mechanics that drive 2018 Porsche Turbo S Cabriolet. Eddie is the guy that dropped in my tune from Tony at Race IQ.

One shop that I will be going to - to install MBH long tube headers and custom exhaust - M Chanics in Mineola. Their shop is mostly BMW M3, but he works on""inLambos, Porsche, AMG, etc. He has some great reviews and already gave me an "in the ballpark" estimate to install the headers.

Any others?