W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm depressed...what's the point to live like this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 08:50 PM
NMT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E55
Can you PM me details on your warranty please thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
That Camry is suh-weet
Old 08-18-2009, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Thericker
Ahhh just tell me what to say to Zoran after I cut my links

We prolly had the exact same POS Camry if you took it to Zoran? I hated that bucket, I power braked monster frnt wheel burnouts getting crossed-up thru intersectionsliterally beat the **** outta it! But honored the NO Smoking inside car request...
I got #41, which one of the fleet did you get? LOL. Just tell Z. that your **** is stock, lol that's all you gotta say

Originally Posted by NMT
Can you PM me details on your warranty please thanks
It's no secret my friend. It's the Chrysler Service Contract http://servicecontracts.chrysler.com I got a 2yrs unlimited miles warranty, pretty much bumper to bumper, it's the max care one I think, $100 deductible, I paid $100 down, then I make 12 payments of 160 something and that's it. I take my car to the dealer. They asked me to authorize diagnostic time in case the warranty doesn't pay, then they come up w/ the stuff to fix, hit up Chrysler, tell them what it is and for how much, then they say yes or no, and in my case they approved everything, and then the dealer works on it, and when it's done, they hit up Chrysler for the dough that's all. BUT, Chrysler make take their 7-10 days to pay so if you want your car right away, you can pay up front and wait for them to reimburse you.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
UH OH!!!! My car was ready today but I couldn't pick it up. I get it back tomorrow. I cannot wait! Almost 3 weeks, minus one day! Getting my new DCT steering wheel installed on Friday too
Old 01-05-2010, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz SLK
Smile hi

hi im new to this site. good morning its a beautiful day outside. how r u feeling
Originally Posted by The Godfather
The past 9 days have been the worst days of my life. I don't want to do anything, I stay cooped up in the house. I only go out and drive at night when nobody's there because I don't want anyone to see me. I still go to work, but I go there super early and leave super late, and they don't even pay me overtime. Why do I do that? So nobody sees me come in or leave. This weekend, I didn't do much. I stayed home playing sappy love songs on the keyboard and watched comedies on TV to try to cheer me up.

Those of you who know me knows i'm an upbeat person. I'm funny as hell. Always happy. Never sad. But honestly, I never thought I'd ask myself this question: What's the point of living anymore? I don't feel joy. I only feel pain.

Some may say I'm a brat and I'm just a spoiled little punk. Maybe I am. I used to spoil myself silly. I just wished they'd spoiled me right back..... Why did they ruin my life like this. I've given them thousands of dollars over the last 13 years and that's how they repay me? Seriously? Why the hell is it glowing indigo green like an old casio watch inside? Why can't I pass that big rig uphill on a two lane highway? Why is nobody giving me thumbs up anymore. Did that kid in the Tiburon just destroy me at the stoplight?? How come that speaker is not able to handle the bass from my Ice Cube CD? Stupid *** hubcap rolled away when I took a hard corner....

**** YOU CAMRY LOANER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY E55 BACK OR I'LL KILL MYSELF DRIVING THIS POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
lol I'm feeling MUCH better now! But I'll go to another dealer so I can get a decent loaner for lenghty service/repair bouts from now on.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
LOL @ you Mike... I got a GOLD accord sedan when my M was in the shop in May last year... I took the airbox off so I could get some VTECH feeling and sound. And then took it AutoXing, car almost stalled when I drove it back to the rental place, lol
Old 01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by 200onthedash
Better than the R class they gave me.

It's still a mini van, even though it costs 60k.
I have an R500. I would rather drive it than a Camry or old Ford Tarus any day.

GF, that is a rather sad state of affairs. It won't last long. Tough times don't last, tough people do.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
This whole thread could of been easily avoided. Here's how:

Just gotta have a few more equally or better rides in the garage ready to go!!!!! Hahahahaha.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Vic55
I should ban your French Indo butt for wasting my click.
I cant believe this "look at me" thread is still alive and Godfather you are sponsor now, might want stop the click wasting
Old 01-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
lol Vic, I don't know why this got bumped! Anyway, I'm good now lol! Lock time :P