Possible Dates for MIR Rental

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Didn't you trade the CL65 for an E55? Why not run that?

Tom
It won't be fast enough for you guys so I'd rather not waste tire and time other fast people could be taking advantage of..LOL, Don't worry I'd rather help out the big boys...
Old 08-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Can't wait for the event this year.

Met soooo many amazing people and got to put faces to MBW members.

Set the date and we will have a nice group coming from NY.

Can't wait to see that CLK55 go 10's off the gas!!! The sound that car makes is AMAZING!!! Congrats Ahmad.....now if only you can get that thing tuned!

Congrats Jay on the "commitment"!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by bassn_07

Only girls with fast Renntech MB's that will go sub 11's..... I hope you could make it Angela!!!! It would be great to have 3 10 second 1/4 mile cars representing the West coast.

Why don't you try and make Sacramento on August 4th? It would be a blast to see everyone again. BTW...my wife gave me a kitchen pass to play with my "little friends" .
My friends are taking me to Havasu for my Bday that weekend. It's been planned for a while. They are not into cars and will not be giving me a kitchen pass. lol

Besides, you and your buddy are determined to go that day or the next to get the 10's and I don't have time till late September. Best of luck to the two of you and I will just have to work on getting a faster 10 second. I will see both of you at the track soon. I will be at MIR without a doubt. I am looking forward to meeting and hanging out the east coast boys. The pictures I have seen of MD are beautiful and I hope to visit before MIR.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I am in for the 5th or the 6th. I will be a crew man... any body wants to hire me...Jay? Ahmad? Sorry Tom...I would have been able to help you but you will be at the wedding having more fun than us.
Lol, just run your car to get a baseline Or just come hang out and chill. You're always welcome bro
Originally Posted by TTMotorsports
Can't wait for the event this year.

Met soooo many amazing people and got to put faces to MBW members.

Set the date and we will have a nice group coming from NY.

Can't wait to see that CLK55 go 10's off the gas!!! The sound that car makes is AMAZING!!! Congrats Ahmad.....now if only you can get that thing tuned!

Congrats Jay on the "commitment"!
Same, I always have fun at these events and I love how we get to meet everyone and get to see some very nice cars run.

Thanks If I don't get a tune before then I probably wont even run. After the TB and retune I ran out of injector so I need to install my new injectors and get retuned again.
Originally Posted by BENZGal
My friends are taking me to Havasu for my Bday that weekend. It's been planned for a while. They are not into cars and will not be giving me a kitchen pass. lol

Besides, you and your buddy are determined to go that day or the next to get the 10's and I don't have time till late September. Best of luck to the two of you and I will just have to work on getting a faster 10 second. I will see both of you at the track soon. I will be at MIR without a doubt. I am looking forward to meeting and hanging out the east coast boys. The pictures I have seen of MD are beautiful and I hope to visit before MIR.
Have fun at Havasu. MIR is a tonnnnn of fun, you will see.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Have fun at Havasu. MIR is a tonnnnn of fun, you will see.[/QUOTE]
Oh I have no doubt about that. LOL I dreamed I was there the other night.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks If I don't get a tune before then I probably wont even run. After the TB and retune I ran out of injector so I need to install my new injectors and get retuned again.
Damn Ahmad, that's the price you pay for having on fast a$$ benz . I can't wait to see that beast run in person!!!!

Tuners....get of you a$$ and get this man a tune!!!!! It's amazing that none of you guys (tuners) stepped up to tune one of the quickest MB's on this planet. If you ask me, that's one big "FAIL" not getting it done!!!!!.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:09 PM

2019 s560 sedan
if possible im gonna grab 2 spots if available , the tow vehicle is "allegedly" putting down 1100lbs tq and for 8000 pounds we think it can pull a solid mid 12 . only a pass or two.....
Old 08-18-2009, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG

Happy early b-day Angela!!! I figure it's better early then late. I'm sure you guys will have a blast. Any plans on renting out a houseboat? Wish you the best on your b-day and have great time!!!!

Anytime you feel like making a trip up let me know and we could hit that drag up. After September the T&T will be done on Saturdays 12-4. You have my # so make sure to give me a ring.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by malakasnyc
if possible im gonna grab 2 spots if available , the tow vehicle is "allegedly" putting down 1100lbs tq and for 8000 pounds we think it can pull a solid mid 12 . only a pass or two.....
Cumming's??? I use to be pretty big on diesel power but tapered off after getting my MB. I have a F350 with Elite's Turbo, Casserly injectors, Fass fuel system, Spearco IC, studs, AFE intake, Tunes from DJ and Innovative Diesel and exhaust system. I would launch in 4 wheel high at 17 pounds of boost . This thing would smoke out an entire 4 lane freeway on my race tune, but once my large a$$ turbo would spool up....look out!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:57 AM

2019 s560 sedan
Cumming's??? I use to be pretty big on diesel power but tapered off after getting my MB. I have a F350 with Elite's Turbo, Casserly injectors, Fass fuel system, Spearco IC, studs, AFE intake, Tunes from DJ and Innovative Diesel and exhaust system. I would launch in 4 wheel high at 17 pounds of boost . This thing would smoke out an entire 4 lane freeway on my race tune, but once my large a$$ turbo would spool up....look out!!!
its a brand new harley truck with a power stroke, its my cousins . he did straight pipes out the back and tuner .
Old 08-19-2009, 08:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Didn't you trade the CL65 for an E55? Why not run that?

Tom
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
It won't be fast enough for you guys so I'd rather not waste tire and time other fast people could be taking advantage of..LOL, Don't worry I'd rather help out the big boys...
if a CL65 is "too slow" then I better keep my stock S55 at home as well.

what if the "slow" cars stay to the right?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Oh I have no doubt about that. LOL I dreamed I was there the other night.

Damn Ahmad, that's the price you pay for having on fast a$$ benz . I can't wait to see that beast run in person!!!!

Tuners....get of you a$$ and get this man a tune!!!!! It's amazing that none of you guys (tuners) stepped up to tune one of the quickest MB's on this planet. If you ask me, that's one big "FAIL" not getting it done!!!!!.
Yea its kinda crazy isn't it? I should have left it alone when it went 10.7's on pump
Originally Posted by malakasnyc
Sure no problem.
Originally Posted by i_am_amused
if a CL65 is "too slow" then I better keep my stock S55 at home as well.

what if the "slow" cars stay to the right?
They are just messing around. There will be cars slower there. We all go to have fun, doesn't matter how fast your car is
Old 08-26-2009, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
So what do you guys think about this:

How about after all of the entrants get their practice/tuning runs in (3 or 4pm ish), we do a bracket race? Maybe everyone puts in 5 or 10 bucks, winner takes 80% 2nd place takes 20%.

We normally get what, 20-30 cars at these events? So, it wouldn't be that many rounds. You dial-in and we can run a staggered tree. Normal bracket racing rules apply. You red-light, you lose. You break-out, you lose. You lose, you lose.

I think it would make things way more interesting and a great way to close out the event. Plus, this way, the slower cars can get some bragging rights. Maybe my wife runs our R500 and tree's Ahmad's ***, sending him and his nitrous hooptie packing.

I could bring all 4 of my Benzes, all the way down to the C240. Gotta win something, right.

** Will post on A.D. too **
Old 08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I dont think we will get everyone to agree to give up track time to bracket race. Sorry. And for the weekend/offseason rentals we need at least 40 cars like we did last year
Old 08-27-2009, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
I will try to make it. 268 miles 1 way. If I drive 134mph I can get their in 2 hours so I might actually come .
Old 08-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
I will try to make it. 268 miles 1 way. If I drive 134mph I can get their in 2 hours so I might actually come .
Haha, you should come it will be fun. I'm sure there will be a bunch comin from NY/NJ area so you all can caravan down or something.

It's official! MIR rental is set for Dec. 5th with a Dec. 6th rain date!

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ml#post3693198

Last edited by blackbenzz; 08-31-2009 at 10:34 AM.