Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY NEW BABY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 04:36 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
MY NEW BABY!!!

Hey everybody. It's been WAYYY too long since my last post, or visit to the board, for that matter. Just been too busy to have much fun, that's all. The beast is running like a champ. Got the K2 pacckage installed and my SA also did a new tensioner pulley and fuel pump under warranty. Car is just a brute. Some of you may recall my posts lamenting the sale of my old 1992 BMW 850. She was tastefully modded, lowered, tinted, 18" M Parallels, DINAN, exhaust, blah, blah, blah. Not particularly fast, but PURE "pimp juice." Wifey and I just moved into our final carry-me-out-of-it-in-a-pine-box "trophy" home and needed ca$h for furniture, fencing, and all the appliances and fixtures that aren't included in the base price of the house, and the 850 hit the auction block. Well, do I have the greatest wife in the world or what!?!?! One year later, we're back on track, she says "have a holiday ... go get whatever you want (within reason)" Long and short of it is that I (SHE and I) are now the proud new owners of a 1973 all original numbers matching Brewster Green 455 Pontiac Trans Am with 38k ORIGINAL miles. (NOT a "Super Duty") Again, not real "fast" by Kompressor standards, but PURE PIMP JUICE!!! I hope the photos load. I will of course add a mild camshaft, aluminum intake, HEI ignition and headers. But I won't by horsing around with the block, heads or internals. Just enough to make cruising a bit more fun while respecting theoriginality and "numbers matching" quality of the car. I am also going to add a set of the "Year One" 17x9 snowflake reissue rims to dress her up a bit while remaing true to form. I will keep you all posted! Hope you like her!
Attached Thumbnails MY NEW BABY!!!-73-bg-2.jpg   MY NEW BABY!!!-73-bg-6.jpg  
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Shaker hood, mannnn does that bring back memories!

Good times!!

Very nice!

I always wanted to get a Smokey and The Bandit machine for fun.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
+1 on the shaker hood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjviMmXIY8