W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any interest in a NW/Seattle meet this weekend?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:40 PM

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
AMG GT-R
Any interest in a NW/Seattle meet this weekend?

Just curious if any NW MBs were interested in a last minute labor day weekend meet n greet? Nothing fancy, but me and another E63 driver might try to meet up. I just had some headers installed and he's interested in doing some mods to his exhaust so I was going to let him hear the car before I try and tone it down some because it is LOUD!

But anyhow, just throwing this up in the air as I've missed all the other AMG meets and not sure if there are any plans for one in the future?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Originally Posted by nrgy
Just curious if any NW MBs were interested in a last minute labor day weekend meet n greet? Nothing fancy, but me and another E63 driver might try to meet up. I just had some headers installed and he's interested in doing some mods to his exhaust so I was going to let him hear the car before I try and tone it down some because it is LOUD!

But anyhow, just throwing this up in the air as I've missed all the other AMG meets and not sure if there are any plans for one in the future?
I'm in Portland, but now that football season has begun, no way I'll be able to make it out to a meet. Hope to one of these days though.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:04 AM

2006 Mercedes E55
Originally Posted by Esh
I'm in Portland, but now that football season has begun, no way I'll be able to make it out to a meet. Hope to one of these days though.
In Wapato/Chelan for the weekend or I would be up. Following Weekend ?

BTW - Car can never be too loud
Old 09-04-2009, 04:47 PM

Bicycle
Originally Posted by nrgy

I'm down to meet up somewhere. Any cool burger joints up there we could go to. I'd really like to see your headers!!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 PM

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
AMG GT-R
Yeah, I figured this weekend might not be the best considering a lot of people are probably heading out, and especially since it's a last minute thing.

But I'll keep you posted sneakneon. If it happens it'll probably be around the Bellevue area if you're up for the drive.

But in other news, as I might as well throw this idea out there now...one event that I will be attending for sure is the Test n Tune drag racing at Pacific Raceways happening October 10th and 11th, which is a Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure which day I will be going, but probably Saturday.

So, if you guys are interested in this too then put it on your calander! I've been waiting to get a few runs in all year, and it looks like this is one of the last weekends to do it.

TEST N TUNE

Open to All Classes and Sanctioning Bodies.....
Street Legal/Street Tires, Imports/Sports Compact, Junior Dragsters and all vehicles with slicks.
All vehicles must pass NHRA Technical Inspection.

Pacific Raceways Accepts Visa, MC, Cash and Checks (must have Valid NHRA Membership Number to write a check)

Gates Open: 8:00am on March 1st, 15th and 29th, April 24th, June 18th, August 20th, September 4th and October 10th, 11th and 18th
Gates Open: 4:00pm on all other dates

Racing Fees:
Car & Driver: $30.00
Competition Number (required to race): $10.00 (one time yearly fee)

Spectators:
Adults: $10.00
Children (Ages 7-14): $4.00
Children (Ages 6 and under): Free

Concession stands will be open.
Sunoco Racing Fuel available (Visa or Mastercard only)
Old 09-04-2009, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
wow that sounds fun. i hope ill be able to make it to that.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
I'm down for the test and tune at Pacific Raceways.

Trending Topics

Old 09-05-2009, 12:10 AM

2006 Mercedes E55
For 55hiz I'm down
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 PM

Bicycle
Ive heard rumors there are parts of the country were it does not rain 9 month out of the year.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Any updates?