W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fun with a Ferrari F430! (video footage)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
Good catch on the phone. I don't have sound- was he trying to race? LOL at "du maa"...
Old 09-09-2009, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nascar
hahah yea, you guys are punks! lmfaoooo

dude, i thought u were older than that so i thought it was weird when you wanted me to hit you up for uci parties hahah

house warming party at my friends new house tom, ill tell you if I end up goin
Old 09-09-2009, 08:00 AM

A Prius because I'm green
I thought the video was funny and the captions were great too Max . It's just all in fun guys why the insults?? They clearly showed respect for the Ferrari and said it wasn't an *** kicking or disrespect to the F430, just fun showing it's a sleeper sedan and not the usual Buick! If you want to claim they are a tosser, what does that make you coming on the internet just to vent your bitterness in life? Sounds just as childish IMO? Just enjoy the video for what it is, you're telling me Durex is childish for this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1uo4UcPl4

Can't we all just love cars together?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
I thought the video was funny and the captions were great too Max . It's just all in fun guys why the insults?? They clearly showed respect for the Ferrari and said it wasn't an *** kicking or disrespect to the F430, just fun showing it's a sleeper sedan and not the usual Buick! If you want to claim they are a tosser, what does that make you coming on the internet just to vent your bitterness in life? Sounds just as childish IMO? Just enjoy the video for what it is, you're telling me Durex is childish for this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1uo4UcPl4

Can't we all just love cars together?
His chirp back at one comment inviting the guy to say it to his face blah blah was uneccesary and childlike. Do you think most of the guys here are bothered with tough guy talk like that? No they are not; so I called it like it was - which I sort of regret doing - as it was more or less obvious without me saying so.

I am not bitter at life, enjoying it actually ... but thats another story

Getting back to the video - nice opportunity with the F car. They dont happen often - especially when the guy is up for a run. Not really the environment to be drilling your car senseless, but hey these things happen. The E should hold up with the F for a while... those 430's are not slow.

Still its difficult to understand what was so funny though...? The English I suppose have a different sense of humour...

Anyhow, the new 458 is completely insane under 3.4 to 60mph... and over 202mph... proper kudos there. Also the new 997TT with PDK direct injection is in the same ballpark. Wierd how Ferrari and Porsche are close in specs ... even from the days of the F40 and 959... but I digress.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by stevebez
here I was supporting you ....

and then you blow it being a complete tosser...
agreed.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by Max.H
People can say what they want. But, you should not dish it out if you cant take it yourself. Besides, in my book if you have the ***** to insult someone be prepared for consequences because not everyone will just heal over and let someone attack ones character.
so whats next?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Viet_Amg408
Im at Eastridge Mall area.. ..WHy? wat up? you want to race me?

Im stock...Your car is too fast..11sec..

No Racing Here....JUst LOW N Slow..

DU Ma Vip Bix
Nah, no street racing from me. I do most (try my best) to all my racing at the track. Way too much traffic here in the bay area, not to mention all the pot holes.

Just glad to see another member here in San Jose.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 AM

2005 BLK/BLK E-Double Nickel.
he obviously didnt' wanna race with you guys..he is in different level status (baller) then again E55 is not fast....... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Funny the ferrari and the e55 both pressed together, ferrari owner was having some good fun giving the e55 a press..... Max h seems like a good sport, just a young cat enjoying his benz like me....

Last edited by TopEndS62; 09-09-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I would love to come see you say that to my face. I will make a house call if your local??

A CLK convertible? Be quite...You drive a girls car! I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. Do you pluck your eyebrows too?
Wow...what a tough guy...either you think you are all big and tough or you think you are some sort of gangsta....

I thought you and your buddy's commentary was pretty weak too. Some advice for you, if you don't want to hear criticism...you shouldn't post stuff like that on the internet. I probably wouldn't have posted anything in this thread but for you tough guy act. And yes I would tell it to straight to your face....

Tom
Old 09-09-2009, 12:06 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
Way to embarass other asians. Guess we are not all the same, punk *** orange county typical wannabe wyte douche product of the enviroment, talking tough hahahhahahahaha u done lost ur mind boy.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by JYOO
Way to embarass other asians. Guess we are not all the same, punk *** orange county typical wannabe wyte douche product of the enviroment, talking tough hahahhahahahaha u done lost ur mind boy.
daaayum
Old 09-09-2009, 12:09 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
sorry bout that, i just like to jump in fights when i see one.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:27 PM

2004 E55
This Max guy sounds like a real db...lol

Max - unfortunately not everyone on here knows you or has read your previous threads to know your style.

On a serious note, you're crazy to race that stretch of Jamboree on Labor Day weekend. Its probably a good thing the f-car pulled off.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:28 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I would love to come see you say that to my face. I will make a house call if your local??

A CLK convertible? Be quite...You drive a girls car! I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. Do you pluck your eyebrows too?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts
'14 E63s Estate, '21 RR P525, '22 GMC 2500, '23 G63
Im at Eastridge Mall area.. ..WHy? wat up? you want to race me?

Im stock...Your car is too fast..11sec..

No Racing Here....JUst LOW N Slow..

DU Ma Vip Bix
I think i have seen your car at AJ's in downtown. I head there every other week - Pablo is the man!!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
Ahhh screw it, not worth it. I just don't understand tough talk on the net.

Last edited by itsmeek; 09-09-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Received 745 Likes on 726 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
Sorry I missed your reply. Thanks MJ50! Yes, but he was not pulling away. I'm guessing he lifted when he got into 3rd. I slowed down after but he refused to pull up again. Nothing but empty road ahead of us. Instead he swerved right and turned on a random street. You tell me...

Why does it seem like I'm trying to sell this... It's just for fun. Just enjoy the video and think what you want.
yea, it would've been more fun if there was no car in front of the Fcar...
not an official kill, but it sure is fun to beat exotic car...
Old 09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Thanks guys for all the compliments! Even the looking young part LoL. I'm actually in my early 30s, my friend turns 29 this week. Just blessed with asian genetics I suppose...

We will always have haters, their job is to hate so let em do it. It's easy to tell who live miserable lives. They will spew their negativity on others any chance they get. Just water under the bridge fellas... I didn't expect it on here but that was wishful thinking on my part. Not a big deal.

Eric: I asked because my social calendar revolves around girls that are your age. Thanks for putting me on blast btw! Couldn't you send a pm about that? LoL

Stevebez: I'm not going to apologize for defending myself. I was actually laughing about it. It was not a threat to harm anyone. I just wanted to see if he had the ***** to step up when called out. Obviously not... It's not everyday you see a F430 that wants to play with a sedan. All in good fun.

TMC M5: Look at your reply... You sound like a hot shot yourself. LoL

JYOO: That's just your opinion, You embarrass yourself with that rambling under your screen name. "Soon to be." What's so difficult about buying one now? You sound desperate to fit in here. How pathetic of you to feel the need to "jump into fights." Who's fighting? Your attitude is what can give Asians a bad name smart guy. Think before you speak! This is the internet dude, lighten up and lay off the juice. You just owned yourself with that remarkable comment. You should have just stayed quite. Shaking head...

Last edited by Max.H; 09-09-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
This is going nowhere fast and all that will come from it is internet rebuttals and personal insults.

Locked.