Sponsored by:

NEED: Access to Auto Auction in So Cal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Buy from a real dealer.. Pay a bit more but know it's safe, tires good, brakes good, frame good, uniboby perfect.. Buy a car from the auction and it's yours,, bad tranny, bad brakes, etc... you guys need to do real world research. put your wife or kid in a car that you bought from the auction without the knowlage of what to look for and?... Just a thought.. I have seen and bought over 5000 vehicles that's all I can say without the MOD getting his underwear all bunched up
Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
I can/will help you, contact me via PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:18 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 E55, 12 GL 450(wife)
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Buy from a real dealer.. Pay a bit more but know it's safe, tires good, brakes good, frame good, uniboby perfect.. Buy a car from the auction and it's yours,, bad tranny, bad brakes, etc... you guys need to do real world research. put your wife or kid in a car that you bought from the auction without the knowlage of what to look for and?... Just a thought.. I have seen and bought over 5000 vehicles that's all I can say without the MOD getting his underwear all bunched up

Hey Rick,

I was told that there is a Toyota-Lexus only auction in Riverside. Is this true?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
You must not have seen the TRD supercharger kit.. Well priced and makes power.. If you have mod fever , a Toyota won`t be the cure..
True... blown 5.7L makes good power and backed my factory warranty.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chubbs032
What's your secret to getting boys Im listening...

This was supposed to be my little girl.. but looks like I'm going to have "Three Amigos" for now.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I hear you.. Thanks for your input. will take note of it.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Real Cars
Originally Posted by TopGun32
The GL 320 TD is a great truck.. but i will have a mod fever with that SUV and I have enough with the E and my C.

Believe it or not, I want the Toyota since I know I can't really go too crazy with mods.

I'll send you an email to follow up with you.

thanks,

-Joe
Mod fever? I don't know what besides and ECU you could mod on the GL that you couldn't on the LC? Plus the LC has the whole TRD catalog as others have pointed out...

The GL, with the KD box, has more torque the LC but the fuel economy of a V6 Camry... if not better. It's a way nicer truck on the inside and the CDI engine is tried and tested. Airmatic suspension is way better on these trucks than the traditional coil on spring setup. Can easily tow the E or C on a trailer... I can go on and on. We looked at the LC and had a QX56. GL is a better truck.

Just my $.02

-m