Sponsored by:

Supercharger removal help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Originally Posted by Max.H
Sneekyneon aka Nicholas aka theCollector and whoever else you want to be. The ball is in your court.
I really hate to even start, but here it is. I'm not the collector nor do I know who he is. I've only wanted to keep this on subject. There is no ball and there is no court. I just ask you this, In your next attack please include something on topic, perhaps your personal experience of removing a SC, a tip to make it easier, anything at all that pertains to the subject.
Nicholas
Old 09-30-2009, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Originally Posted by sneakyneon
Prodigymb, Thanks for that.
np. those are the instructions MB gives for it. let us know how it goes and take some pics !!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55
seriously guys??
Old 09-30-2009, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
I really hate to even start, but here it is. I'm not the collector nor do I know who he is. I've only wanted to keep this on subject. There is no ball and there is no court. I just ask you this, In your next attack please include something on topic, perhaps your personal experience of removing a SC, a tip to make it easier, anything at all that pertains to the subject.
Nicholas
Nicholas,

I bet you think ignoring the accusations and trying to change the subject will make them go away right?.... WRONG!

You stopped posting and theCollector mysteriously starts a few hours later? And vise versa. You sign off and he signs on? I'm not convinced.

Why did the theCollector stop posting after he was called out about being from Florida???? He was quick to fire back within minutes prior to the call out. Was it because I said I knew people there and might have asked him some questions??? Where is theCollector now??? His screen name was created yesterday at the time this all took place... His only posts are in this thread, about removing a supercharger??? What on earth does that have anything to do with what car to buy??? That's right. It doesn't! I watched him (YOU) consistently fumble over all the lies. Which BTW made no sense at all. The jig is up... We all know you made or had a part in making of the fake screen name. I stayed on topic. You resorted to name calling like a child.

BTW, Where were you the whole time??? You have been active every night due to your recent threads but, all of a sudden you go on hyatous for the entire night??? Hmmmm... Then you conveniently pop in today with some lame scripted statement. Which is only an attempt to gain brownie points. Not so fast. You may have a few others fooled. But, certainly not on my watch... My work is done here.

Max-

Charles, He's just another poser that's been exposed.

Last edited by Max.H; 09-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
All this ball and court talk reminds me of tennis. Man, I miss playing.

Oh yeah, and I vouch for sneakyneon as a forum member and person as well. He is stand up guy that has done more innovating things with the E55 than 1/2 the owners on this board. Plus, with those shorty header, his car is quick. I know because I lined up with him and got smoked.

ANYWAY, looking forward to hearing the results of your next project, sneakyneon.

MAX H, give it a rest man.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
to everyone who talks trash on the internet : It doesnt make you any more of a man and who ever does it, it kind of just sounds pathetic.

Any ways back on topic , GL with your project
Old 10-01-2009, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I see where you're coming from and, there are no hard feelings bud. Sneekyneon can continue his dim-witted charade. I made my point.

Renteche55: If that's what you think this is about. You might want to check your facts. Unfortunately the conversations from yesterday have obviously been deleted. Regardless, that's your opinion. Others find it amusing.

Last edited by Max.H; 10-01-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
I must be a dim wit as I missed your point entirely...
Old 10-01-2009, 04:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by stevebez
I must be a dim wit as I missed your point entirely...
Let me clarify. My point is... Don't make personal attacks or condescending remarks if you are not prepared for repercussions. Or in sneekyneons case a full fledged counter strike.

Hiding behind a fake name just to make insults is cowardly in my book. That itself resonates the type of character one has. I apologize to the forum, If I offended anyone. I just call it like I see it.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:30 PM

Bicycle
Well the tread is pretty mucked up. I will say again, I have only ONE screen name, I have no idea who the other person is, or for that matter what they said. I'm pretty sure someone pointed out that we share no IP address. I really don't have time for a bunch of Internet banter nor do I see a point to it. Who really cares anyways. I work night for the the US ARMY(active duty) So i"m not always hanging out on the board reading the must up to date insult. My point was pretty simple, lets keep it on topic.If you lack the knowledge to contribute then don't. There are plenty of other threads here that ask about your opinion why not take it there. My prior marks were not personal attacks, and certainly not condescending it was clear and to the point, leave the BS out of thread and if you don't understand the content you should seek professional help. If you still fell strongly about it please start a new thread about why you hate me or what ever you motive is.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Well the tread is pretty mucked up. I will say again, I have only ONE screen name, I have no idea who the other person is, or for that matter what they said. I'm pretty sure someone pointed out that we share no IP address. I really don't have time for a bunch of Internet banter nor do I see a point to it. Who really cares anyways. I work night for the the US ARMY(active duty) So i"m not always hanging out on the board reading the must up to date insult. My point was pretty simple, lets keep it on topic.If you lack the knowledge to contribute then don't. There are plenty of other threads here that ask about your opinion why not take it there. My prior marks were not personal attacks, and certainly not condescending it was clear and to the point, leave the BS out of thread and if you don't understand the content you should seek professional help. If you still fell strongly about it please start a new thread about why you hate me or what ever you motive is.

Uhmm Sure. You're lying again.. Haven't you learned anything?? I saw you were online reading this thread post aftermath. Now you're saying you don't know what theCollector and otoupalik said?? LOL! Keep digging, your almost there... It doesn't matter if the IP are not the same. That just means your not stupid enough to make 2 screen names on the same computer. I don't hate you or anyone else. I think your recent actions are questionable. Do you really want to go down this road again? Look, you made the mistake of snapping at the wrong person. Then you said that I'm talking about "feelings, yet again?" What were you talking about? You were the one whining. Don't come crying about it because you suffered a swift and devastating counter attack. Next time don't start something you cant finish.

Now, you think you can come and bark orders. Does that make you feel better? You are so transparent it makes me laugh... If I don't understand the content huh? Funny... Now you are assuming. You're barking up the wrong tree once again. I will leave it at that for now. But, If you really want to compare autosports accomplishments, engine builds, technical knowledge, current projects, and past projects. I will bury you... I Just don't feel the need to go tooting my horn about it. Just like to contribute, share knowledge and experiences with others.

You should quit now. I have the tactical advantage. Do you have reading comprehension issues? This is over now, unless you want to keep going. I suggest you be quite and finish your project.

Last edited by Max.H; 10-01-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
Uhmm Sure. You're lying again.. Haven't you learned anything?? I saw you were online reading this thread post aftermath. Now you're saying you don't know what theCollector and otoupalik said?? LOL! Keep digging, your almost there... It doesn't matter if the IP are not the same. That just means your not stupid enough to make 2 screen names on the same computer. I don't hate you or anyone else. I think your recent actions are questionable. Do you really want to go down this road again? Look, you made the mistake of snapping at the wrong person. Then you said that I'm talking about "feelings, yet again?" What were you talking about? You were the one whining. Don't come crying about it because you suffered a swift and devastating counter attack. Next time don't start something you cant finish.

Now, you think you can come and bark orders. Does that make you feel better? You are so transparent it makes me laugh... If I don't understand the content huh? Funny... Now you are assuming. You're barking up the wrong tree once again. I will leave it at that for now. But, If you really want to compare autosports accomplishments, engine builds, technical knowledge, current projects, and past projects. I will bury you... I Just don't feel the need to go tooting my horn about it. Just like to contribute, share knowledge and experiences with others.

You should quit now. I have the tactical advantage. Do you have reading comprehension issues? This is over now, unless you want to keep going. I suggest you be quite and finish your project.

hahahaha trying to sound tough on the internet lol
Old 10-01-2009, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by RenntechE55
hahahaha trying to sound tough on the internet lol
Where do you get that? You must be a on a good one.

Last edited by Max.H; 10-01-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
Where do you get that? You must be a on a good one.
IDK just read back on some of the post in this thread its pretty amusing. I literally laughed out loud.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I agree, I think its absolutely hilarious. That is the whole point.. My friends and I have been laughing like a bunch of hyena's the past few days about sneekyneons antics. I don't see why some of you think I'm mad. I have nothing to be mad about. This is pure amusement and helps to pass the time at work
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Nicholas,

I bet you think ignoring the accusations and trying to change the subject will make them go away right?.... WRONG!

You stopped posting and theCollector mysteriously starts a few hours later? And vise versa. You sign off and he signs on? I'm not convinced.

Why did the theCollector stop posting after he was called out about being from Florida???? He was quick to fire back within minutes prior to the call out. Was it because I said I knew people there and might have asked him some questions??? Where is theCollector now??? His screen name was created yesterday at the time this all took place... His only posts are in this thread, about removing a supercharger??? What on earth does that have anything to do with what car to buy??? That's right. It doesn't! I watched him (YOU) consistently fumble over all the lies. Which BTW made no sense at all. The jig is up... We all know you made or had a part in making of the fake screen name. I stayed on topic. You resorted to name calling like a child.

BTW, Where were you the whole time??? You have been active every night due to your recent threads but, all of a sudden you go on hyatous for the entire night??? Hmmmm... Then you conveniently pop in today with some lame scripted statement. Which is only an attempt to gain brownie points. Not so fast. You may have a few others fooled. But, certainly not on my watch... My work is done here.

Max-

Charles, He's just another poser that's been exposed.

What's up Max.

Nick is a great guy and I often chat with him, both on the phone and through IM. He actually has a lot of useful information and he has offered his help and knowledge to me without hesitation. I promise you, he is as legit as they come.

Nick, give me a ring later.

Alan
Old 10-02-2009, 04:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by bassn_07
What's up Max.

Nick is a great guy and I often chat with him, both on the phone and through IM. He actually has a lot of useful information and he has offered his help and knowledge to me without hesitation. I promise you, he is as legit as they come.

Nick, give me a ring later.

Alan

Hey Alan,

Whats up Bud! Please read my last reply... I hear you loud and clear.

Max-
Old 10-02-2009, 07:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
I can't believe this thread has gone so far astray just because I made a sarcastic post about someone being extremely knowledgeable about the original topic. Some people are sooooo uptight! Too much caffeine? Not enough love as a child? Frigid spouse? We may never know...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Old 10-02-2009, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by i_am_amused
I can't believe this thread has gone so far astray just because I made a sarcastic post about someone being extremely knowledgeable about the original topic. Some people are sooooo uptight! Too much caffeine? Not enough love as a child? Frigid spouse? We may never know...

Have a good weekend everyone!

I'm not surprised . I've learned commando ownage and poser disposing skills from MBworld. Only thing is I gotta itchy trigger finger sometimes. It's also difficult to detect tone on forums. So, just about anything can trigger a battle..... Frigid spouse! There is nothing worse then that. I had a GF who became that way... "Damaged goods" I'm so glad I got rid of her!!

Agreed, have a kick *** weekend everyone!!!

Last edited by Max.H; 10-02-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:46 PM
c43amgedmonton1

Its the internets. everyone should relax
Old 10-03-2009, 01:54 AM

04 - 06 e55 Wagon - looking for
Originally Posted by c43amgedmonton1
Its the internets. everyone should relax
55, them there are fighting words

Old 10-03-2009, 03:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by Wish4_e55Wagon
55, them there are fighting words

Old 10-03-2009, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
I'm not surprised . I've learned commando ownage and poser disposing skills from MBworld. Only thing is I gotta itchy trigger finger sometimes. It's also difficult to detect tone on forums. So, just about anything can trigger a battle..... Frigid spouse! There is nothing worse then that. I had a GF who became that way... "Damaged goods" I'm so glad I got rid of her!!

Agreed, have a kick *** weekend everyone!!!
This post sums you up to a T.

Good luck!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
This post sums you up to a T.
Steve, got something on your mind?

Good luck!
With?
Old 10-03-2009, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Jeez Max H, just leave this thread alone already. Seriously, just don't post.

sneaky, if you do end up taking of the s/c, I'd love to see some pics. Just make sure tp put it back together before the 11th!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercharger removal help