Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E63 Fun with Campus Police

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 05:35 PM
c43amgedmonton1

Originally Posted by Karlson
are you a cop or related to some law enforcement? Cause it doesn't make sense to me, why you would bash emoving. If you don't get agree with him, well it is your personal opinion, but you are saying all that harsh words for no particular reason.
yeah cause emoving was polite to the op

Old 10-10-2009, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
72 450SL
There is nothing harsh about what I said.

If anything, "cheezdick" and saying "you got beat up in high school", are the only harsh words that have been typed. Oh yes, and "DOUSCH", LMAO!

Not to mention his original post, where he called the OP a "biach".

I just don't like people who are obvious haters. So what if the kid has a nicer car than you, no reason to talk **** to him.

I sell guns to cops. Well, tactical operators more than cops. Most college "cops", are beat cops in their final years of employment. Their lives are rarely put in danger.

Last edited by 200onthedash; 10-10-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by c43amgedmonton1
yeah cause emoving was polite to the op
are you his dad?
Old 10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 E55
Originally Posted by 200onthedash

Not to mention his original post, where he called the OP a "biach".

I just don't like people who are obvious haters. So what if the kid has a nicer car than you, no reason to talk **** to him.
I think we are leaving on two different planets, emoving is not a hater in any way, just what he wrote about op is some kind right. Just look at the name of the thread "Fun with Police". What is it, a kindergarden or middle school to have a fun with police? Police in this country serves us to protect us, but not to entertain. If you want to have fun, go to the strip club to get it.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:13 PM

72 450SL
emoving is a obvious hater.

Told the OP to "start paying his own bills", called him a "little *** biach", and followed with "petafile" (whatever that is).

He was obviously trolling/hating/being a *** bag.

What's even more pathetic, is you have to come argue for him.

Last edited by 200onthedash; 10-10-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:02 PM

'14 CLA 45
emoving is a obvious hater.

Told the OP to "start paying his own bills", called him a "little *** biach", and followed with "petafile" (whatever that is).

He was obviously trolling/hating/being a *** bag.

What's even more pathetic, is you have to come argue for him.
I am not taking any sides here, but just wanted to point out that you are not doing any better than him when it comes to you pointing out his misspelled words and making fun of it.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:45 PM

3-pointed star
So any more new things happening over at the campus?
Old 10-10-2009, 07:55 PM

72 450SL
Of course you are "taking sides".

How would you correct the sentence? You can't, because nothing is misspelled jackass.

Unless you are speaking grammatically. If that is the case, then you might have a point. I majored in Business Admin, with a minor in Finance. I also have a MBA. So English, definitely is not my strong suit. At least my grasp of English, is stronger than emoving.

Last edited by 200onthedash; 10-10-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
c43amgedmonton1

Originally Posted by Karlson
are you his dad?
what if i am?

you gonna make fun of me over the internet?

Last edited by c43amgedmonton1; 10-10-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
c43amgedmonton1, kickR, Karlson, sorry for dragging you guys into this. The original OP decided to post a very imature posting on making fun of campus cops. Then the english teacher, gun master, big money retard decided he wanted to back the OP and post against me in his first posting. I am sure there are bad cops campus or whatever, but there are bad Dr.s, lawyers and whatever else. The fact that we were having fun with the OP who is obviously immature and then for some reason his big sister stepped in. What I think is 200onthedash should keep trolling like he has for years and stay in the dark. No one seems to want to hear from you. Go ahead english professor, proofread!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 E63S wagon
It's really spelled "douche??" And all this time I thought it was *****

BTW I *love* my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical. In my experience, a lot of "car guys" are indeed gun owners. Just an observation. May have something to do with their political leanings...who knows.

Last edited by VCA_AMG; 10-11-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:57 AM

72 450SL
Originally Posted by emoving
c43amgedmonton1, kickR, Karlson, sorry for dragging you guys into this. The original OP decided to post a very imature posting on making fun of campus cops. Then the english teacher, gun master, big money retard decided he wanted to back the OP and post against me in his first posting. I am sure there are bad cops campus or whatever, but there are bad Dr.s, lawyers and whatever else. The fact that we were having fun with the OP who is obviously immature and then for some reason his big sister stepped in. What I think is 200onthedash should keep trolling like he has for years and stay in the dark. No one seems to want to hear from you. Go ahead english professor, proofread!
I know nothing of the OP. I called you out, because you felt it necessary to "cyber bully" the OP.

The fact that you can't spell, is not my fault. I would blame your educators. Maybe you were too busy beating up people like me in high school, to get a solid foundation in your native tongue.

This has nothing to do with "bad cops and lawyers", and has everything to do with your childish comments.

There is a difference between trolling and lurking. You sir, are the troll. You are also the only immature one I have seen in this thread. Using such intelligent words, like "cheezdick" and "petafile" and "big money retard". I really don't see how making fun of the mentally handicap, helps your position/argument...

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. I also imagine, the only person tired of my posts, are you... Oh and your "big sister" Karlson. Who conveniently is the person who bought your E55, so you could buy a "manly" Porsche. Haven't you heard? Pcars are chick rides... LMAO!

I would suggest keeping your dumbass comments to yourself next time you want to make a OP feel bad. Regardless of how "immature" you think they are. You are lucky I am not a big poster here like on other forums, or I would have to get MY forum posse to back me up. Much like yours did for you.

Last edited by 200onthedash; 10-11-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man you are a dork!
Old 10-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
You were speeding.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:56 AM

72 450SL
A "dork" huh?

Man, you really are not that bright.

Enjoy mediocrity.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:25 AM

'14 CLA 45
Of course you are "taking sides".

How would you correct the sentence? You can't, because nothing is misspelled jackass.

Unless you are speaking grammatically. If that is the case, then you might have a point. I majored in Business Admin, with a minor in Finance. I also have a MBA. So English, definitely is not my strong suit. At least my grasp of English, is stronger than emoving.
First off, read my post another 3-4 times and you will understand that I was not referring to you misspelling any words in your posts, but that you are somewhat being an "*** bag" yourself, as you had stated in an earlier post, by making fun of emoving's spelling, not even knowing if english is his first of even second language.

In addition, you criticized emoving for name calling without any reason for him to do so, yet you do the same.

Once again, as I was trying to point out in my first post. You are all over emoving and his posts, criticizing the content and approaches, yet you do exactly the same.

I rest my point.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:09 AM

72 450SL
Originally Posted by kickR
just wanted to point out that you are not doing any better than him
I've read it, and you said, the above.

I guess my comprehension is off.

The difference with the name calling, is provoking it or not. When you come in to aid your forum buddy, and choose to point out my faults and not his, then you are most definitely choosing sides. Then to say, "I'm not taking sides", merits the "jackass" comment.

You are obviously part of emoving's "posse/clique", but in an effort to transcend that, you stated you were "not taking sides". Total BS . Hence the jackass label.

For some reason, and this is true with all forums, younger people get bullied for having a nice car that their parent's bought them. This is the crux of the issue. emoving thought it would be clever, to hassle this guy, just for the simple reason that he did not pay for his car. Go back and read his post, it's all there. He might try to cover up his obvious jealousy/hate, by saying the kid was having "fun with cops", however I think everyone knows it was a juvenile attempt to bully the "noob".

All I did, at first, was point out the blaring inaccuracies in emoving's initial post. He then engaged me in sophomoric name calling, and made fun of my sig. He then said, "I must have been beat up in high school". Typical forum bs, from a typical forum idiot. At that point, it was just too easy to make fun of his pathetic insults.

I apologize if English is not his native language, but the sad part is... English IS his first language. If it wasn't, he would have said so. Instead, he continued with name calling, instead of arguing his "point". The reason why? He had no point, or reason to talk ***** in the first place.

All forums are the same, they all have *****s like emoving, ready to "**** on someone's parade". It's really sad, that people are stuck in the High School mentality.

I had no problem with you, till you decided to try and make me look hypocritical. The "name calling" on my part, was to put, my response, in language that emoving could understand. Since it seems, that is the only way he can communicate.

It's not like he cited instances of bravery, by college police... Oh no, he came back at me with "Cheezdick", "dork", and "big money retard". If you feel that you need to stick up for him, then good for you. People like emoving need friends, because they are too ignorant, to argue for themselves.

If anyone else feels the need to flame me, bring it on! I am at my beach house in Venice FL, and I've got all sorts of free time to engage anyone who feels the need to help emoving be a dick.

As you can probably tell, I could give a ***** about "forum popularity". I have real friends.

Last edited by 200onthedash; 10-11-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 E63 AMG sedan (sold); E36 M3, E90 M3
i lol'd

Originally Posted by emoving
Old 10-11-2009, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey kickr, sorry for dragging you in as well but thanks for the props. This guy obviously thinks so low of himself he has to keep pointing out that he is a CLASS 3 gun dealer and oh and now he is in Venice Fl. at his beach house, yet he has so much free time to post on here at he crack of dawn. Seriously 200onthedash, get a life. No one is impressed that you have a dictionary in front of you as you look up and type your big words. Go back under the rock you crawled from under, or go drowned yourself in a big Venice wave!
Old 10-11-2009, 11:30 AM

'14 CLA 45
I've read it, and you said, the above.

I guess my comprehension is off.

The difference with the name calling, is provoking it or not. When you come in to aid your forum buddy, and choose to point out my faults and not his, then you are most definitely choosing sides. Then to say, "I'm not taking sides", merits the "jackass" comment.

You are obviously part of emoving's "posse/clique", but in an effort to transcend that, you stated you were "not taking sides". Total BS . Hence the jackass label.

For some reason, and this is true with all forums, younger people get bullied for having a nice car that their parent's bought them. This is the crux of the issue. emoving thought it would be clever, to hassle this guy, just for the simple reason that he did not pay for his car. Go back and read his post, it's all there. He might try to cover up his obvious jealousy/hate, by saying the kid was having "fun with cops", however I think everyone knows it was a juvenile attempt to bully the "noob".

All I did, at first, was point out the blaring inaccuracies in emoving's initial post. He then engaged me in sophomoric name calling, and made fun of my sig. He then said, "I must have been beat up in high school". Typical forum bs, from a typical forum idiot. At that point, it was just too easy to make fun of his pathetic insults.

I apologize if English is not his native language, but the sad part is... English IS his first language. If it wasn't, he would have said so. Instead, he continued with name calling, instead of arguing his "point". The reason why? He had no point, or reason to talk ***** in the first place.

All forums are the same, they all have *****s like emoving, ready to "**** on someone's parade". It's really sad, that people are stuck in the High School mentality.

I had no problem with you, till you decided to try and make me look hypocritical. The "name calling" on my part, was to put in language that emoving could understand. Since it seems, that is the only way he can communicate.

It's not like he cited instances of bravery, by college police... Oh no, he came back at me with "Cheezdick", "dork", and "big money retard". If you feel that you need to stick up for him, then good for you. People like emoving need friends, because they are too ignorant, to argue for themselves.

If anyone else feels the need to flame me, bring it on! I am at my beach house in Venice FL, and I've got all sorts of free time to engage anyone who feels the need to help emoving be a dick.

As you can probably tell, I could give a ***** about "forum popularity". I have real friends.
I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am not taking any sides as I so far have not defended him, but merely stated that you pretend to be a saint yet do all the same no-no's as he did, just in a not so obvious form.

You are wrong about me being part of his clique. You are making assumptions just as emoving did previously, hence your "jackass" comment and not because of my "effort to transcend" me taking sides with emoving.

Since you do have these wrong assumptions I will spell it all out for you.
I think emoving went to far with his comments and in my opinion you are not any better.

Also, I think it is ironic that you constantly state that you could care less, yet you turn this thread into am argument and make little remarks here and there such as you waiting at your Venice Beach House and having enough time on your hands to continue this argument. Seems to me like you care quite a bit
Old 10-11-2009, 11:33 AM

'14 CLA 45
I guess from here on, the bigger person of the two of you will remove themselves from this thread ... to bring this to an end as it is a waste of time for all of us since it is going no where.

I sure know that this will be my last post regarding this as it sure enough is wasting my time.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Campus police, hahahaha I was hauled in cause my plates fell off my "1985 300 zx turbo" with dual sport mirrors.

I was then interrogated for several hours for being the ring leader of the football teams parking ticket avoidance scandal. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLL ah memories

I could see this happening as the 63's exhaust note on a hill in first would be similar to a car going 85 in third. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH, dam.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:08 PM

72 450SL
Originally Posted by kickR
I guess from here on, the bigger person of the two of you will remove themselves from this thread ... to bring this to an end as it is a waste of time for all of us since it is going no where.

I sure know that this will be my last post regarding this as it sure enough is wasting my time.
This is a good point, and I will acquiesce "the better man award" to emoving, he is obviously a wonderful human.

You have me dead to rights, I like to argue.

Especially when the match up, is so unfair. For the sake of community, I will stop my incessant ranting, as this "horse" is now a bloody mess.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING?

I sure hope no one from ANY other forums read this thread...

The OP just posted something he thought was funny

HOW SAD

Now GO to your rooms kids

If your mother knew what you are doing you would get a spanking
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 PM

E 63 // Porsche 930 // Porsche 993
Finally somebody stop this!!

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING?

I sure hope no one from ANY other forums read this thread...

The OP just posted something he thought was funny

HOW SAD

Now GO to your rooms kids

If your mother knew what you are doing you would get a spanking

You are just right!!!
I am usually in the Porsche Forums (being a Porsche enthusiast/owner for years) and I was just thinking on how different things are there. I just started frequenting this forum recently (just got and AMG E63) and the difference is striking. This is supposed to be about what unites us.
My 2 cents.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E63 Fun with Campus Police