Just dyno'd....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
You're turning into a babbling bench racer rapidly. A naturally aspirated engine will never have the same power potential as one with forced induction PERIOD.

Funny I seem to have tracked my car alot more than you have tracked yours.

I won't resort to talking about a persons comprehension and personal attack.

I urge you to go race a CLS 63 and report back
Old 11-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Get in line, I've called dibs on his CLS and he won't man up

Full Throttle has proven time and time again that he is a complete tool
Old 11-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz

The Dawg is ready whenever you are. My CLS is stock whats the point?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by blackbenzz

X 2...Why even waste your breath on such people.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn boys.Some of you THINK you are adults.

Juiecce63,was your point just to bash me?You need to read the MB forum guidlines before you get banned.

As far as my comment on the 63's.....I have several friends who work for MB and to say I was sad the day I found out AMG would no longer be offering SC engines is an understatment,I thought they made a HUGE mistake making the car slower(they did and you cannot deny that)I have a friend with a 63 and I murder him on the interstate.Plus forced induction is SO much easier to mod and has much more potential without breaking into the engine to up power.That was the only point I was trying to make....Sorry if I ruffled anyones panties.If you are all adults,you should act like em and quit whining and *****ing. I am one of the very few who bought there car brand new nfor $90k+ and I wouldve bought another one if they would have kept them SC....

As far as the dyno being broken,BS.The dyno I went to has been compared with several big LS1' shops dyno and always reads lower(Vengance Racing in GA)Plus I mentioned 2 other cars that are known to make 500rwhp and run 10's in the 1/4 were just pulled off the dyno.

And as far as trying to bash Eurocharged and LET and saying you want give them buisness because of me,with there prices and the power they can pull from these cars,you will be the one on the losing end as there product and service is second to none.Total BS and if you guys are adults like u imply,some need to quit acting like spoiled babies.

As for buying anything from me...Lemme explain somthing,I am not hurting for anyones $$$ and will not bend my morals to make a sell.You talk trash to me,I wont sell to you if you are offering me 10x the money.I am here to give back and some will not get a chance to own anything produced by me.So if you are confident you will never need anything or that I am here for the short term,bash away,cause u will find its not gonna get you far.

And as far as my e55 AMG,it will continue to get faster and faster thanks to the great people at Eurocharged/LET!

Last edited by broke1; 11-18-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
Originally Posted by broke1
As far as the dyno being broken,BS.The dyno I went to has been compared with several big LS1' shops dyno and always reads lower(Vengance Racing in GA)Plus I mentioned 2 other cars that are known to make 500rwhp and run 10's in the 1/4 were just pulled off the dyno.
Let's see your 10 second timeslip. Until then, a Stage 1 making 532WHP is or that dyno is jacked up. I'll wait for a timeslip, or maybe a kill story where someone claims to have beaten a 532whp E55 - whichever comes first. Way to represent the modded community if the latter occurs.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:36 PM

Actually my car is Stage 2.....

No one said itd run 10's either since they are 1000lbs heavier than a Mustang Cobra.

One huge difference I see between my car and everyone else's is I am running Green air filters.The dyno operator,who does a buttload of SC Ford stuff says Kenne Bell spends 100's of hours on the dyno to get an air filter that works well.SC's are very funny when it comes to intake restrictions.

Either way,the dyno damn sure isnt broken.I dont know why some of you are such haters.....My car has ran strong since day 1.

If my car doesnt make over 500rwhp,sombody better go tell the GT500 guys there cars wont make over 500rwhp with a pulley,custom tune,and CAI.Go to the Ford forums talking that and u will get 100 page replys telling u that u are smoking crack.

Last edited by broke1; 11-18-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:52 PM

Slow
Old 11-18-2009, 02:08 PM

e55

No one said itd run 10's either since they are 1000lbs heavier than a Mustang Cobra.

One huge difference I see between my car and everyone else's is I am running Green air filters.The dyno operator,who does a buttload of SC Ford stuff says Kenne Bell spends 100's of hours on the dyno to get an air filter that works well.SC's are very funny when it comes to intake restrictions.

Either way,the dyno damn sure isnt broken.I dont know why some of you are such haters.....My car has ran strong since day 1.

If my car doesnt make over 500rwhp,sombody better go tell the GT500 guys there cars wont make over 500rwhp with a pulley,custom tune,and CAI.Go to the Ford forums talking that and u will get 100 page replys telling u that u are smoking crack.
i have the green filter too so what r u saying .. so i guess with stage 5 car that i should have 600 rwhp lol

Last edited by vinnyz; 11-18-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

Juiecce63,was your point just to bash me?You need to read the MB forum guidlines before you get banned.

As far as my comment on the 63's.....I have several friends who work for MB and to say I was sad the day I found out AMG would no longer be offering SC engines is an understatment,I thought they made a HUGE mistake making the car slower(they did and you cannot deny that)I have a friend with a 63 and I murder him on the interstate.Plus forced induction is SO much easier to mod and has much more potential without breaking into the engine to up power.That was the only point I was trying to make....Sorry if I ruffled anyones panties.If you are all adults,you should act like em and quit whining and *****ing. I am one of the very few who bought there car brand new nfor $90k+ and I wouldve bought another one if they would have kept them SC....

And as far as trying to bash Eurocharged and LET and saying you want give them buisness because of me,with there prices and the power they can pull from these cars,you will be the one on the losing end as there product and service is second to none.Total BS and if you guys are adults like u imply,some need to quit acting like spoiled babies.

As for buying anything from me...Lemme explain somthing,I am not hurting for anyones $$$ and will not bend my morals to make a sell.You talk trash to me,I wont sell to you if you are offering me 10x the money.I am here to give back and some will not get a chance to own anything produced by me.So if you are confident you will never need anything or that I am here for the short term,bash away,cause u will find its not gonna get you far.

And as far as my e55 AMG,it will continue to get faster and faster thanks to the great people at Eurocharged/LET!
Read your post's and figure out why it could be interpreted as disrespectful.

Remember,when Motor Trend tested these cars new,a few ran 11.9's@121.

Every car ive seen always runs alot slower than the posted factory times though,esp on this site.I blame it on Benz drivers not knowing what they are doing.Read a few of u guys posts and anyone with mechaincal incling would know most here dont know jack about racing a car or even working on them for that matter.

U wanna talk BS??You saying your car cut a 1.4x 60ft is total!!!No way would these cars cut that without slicks or drag radials and ALOT more mods.

Somthing blew in front of the 60ft timer u poor naive *******.

Its considerably faster since I am a Eurocharged dealer now...havent been on the track yet and it goes on the dyno Tuesday so I have no idea what it will do now.

Talk all the BS u want,the car ran what it ran and thats no lie

Some people need to get a life......

Ill bet my e55 will burn mr 6000+ posts *** and it would do it STOCK

and your signatures:

You want a slow car?Get an AMG 63.You want *****?It has to have forced induction or you better get used to staring at tail lights

1000's of posts might impress some,to me,it shows some dont have a life along with a clue.

All this from a new dealer trying to upsell.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
I guess the truth hurts. comparing a moded N/A 63 to a modded K55 is silly. the K55 walks the dog on the 63 easily.
Juicee was referring to the other comments he made as well.... when you say the truth hurts, are you saying his statements are truthful?

The 63 engine can be modded to go faster than the 55k and the 55k can be modded to go faster than the 63. It's only a matter of how much you're willing to spend.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport

As far as my comment on the 63's.....I have several friends who work for MB and to say I was sad the day I found out AMG would no longer be offering SC engines is an understatment,I thought they made a HUGE mistake making the car slower(they did and you cannot deny that)I have a friend with a 63 and I murder him on the interstate.
They did not make it slower, they made it much harder to go faster. In stock form, the cars are very close.... the average stock E63 goes 12.4 to 12.6 in 1/4 mile and the average E55 goes 12.3 to 12.5. This makes it a driver's race if anything. When you start modding both cars, it becomes a matter of money.... you'll need to spend more to get the 63 to go faster, but once you do, it will most definitely go fast.

Use your own research.... over the past 7 years, there's been countless E55 dynos on this board of stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 cars, etc.... over 90% of all these dyno sheets are in a certain range. When you see dyno numbers fall completely out of the ordinary, you yourself should question in it. Furthermore, dyno numbers don't mean much.... I've seen 550 whp cars barely running mid 11s and recently 450 whp running high 10s. Unless you actually run your car at multiple tracks, you won't get an accurate estimate of how fast or powerful your car can be.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:04 PM

2005 E55
If your numbers are solid, are you saying this is a complete waste of money?

Eurocharged E55 Stage 3 power package now available!!!!!!!
We our proud to introduce Our E55 Stage 3 power package

Stage 3 Package price is $4999.99

Kit includes
EC 82mm TB Kit
EC 180mm Pulley
EC LT Headers
EC Heat Exchanger
EC Stage 3 Tune
Johnson Cm30 pump

Price on all parts if bought separately would be $6522.00 that's a savings of $1522.01

With this kit we have seen 501whp and 575wtq on a 2004 E55

Old 11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
They did not make it slower, they made it much harder to go faster. In stock form, the cars are very close.... the average stock E63 goes 12.4 to 12.6 in 1/4 mile and the average E55 goes 12.3 to 12.5. This makes it a driver's race if anything. When you start modding both cars, it becomes a matter of money.... you'll need to spend more to get the 63 to go faster, but once you do, it will most definitely go fast.

Use your own research.... over the past 7 years, there's been countless E55 dynos on this board of stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 cars, etc.... over 90% of all these dyno sheets are in a certain range. When you see dyno numbers fall completely out of the ordinary, you yourself should question in it. Furthermore, dyno numbers don't mean much.... I've seen 550 whp cars barely running mid 11s and recently 450 whp running high 10s. Unless you actually run your car at multiple tracks, you won't get an accurate estimate of how fast or powerful your car can be.
Thank you for the most honest and educated post in this thread!

And to the OP...how about just posting the dyno graph with the stats and correction factor...that sure would settle the arguments.

Cheers!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG

The 63 engine can be modded to go faster than the 55k and the 55k can be modded to go faster than the 63. It's only a matter of how much you're willing to spend.
Im not sure what planet some of you are from but let me say this to you again. A forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor will each and every time. Dollar for dollar and mod for mod. The laws of physics dont go out the window when you buy a benz.

Thank you.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Im not sure what planet some of you are from but let me say this to you again. A forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor will each and every time. Dollar for dollar and mod for mod. The laws of physics dont go out the window when you buy a benz.

Thank you.
That was never the argument at all.... the argument was: a 63-equipped car can keep up with the same car equipped with 55k engine in the following scenarios....

1) Stock for Stock, the cars come very close, and it becomes a driver's race.

2) Modded for modded, you can make either car much faster depending how much money you are willing to dump in each. Granted however, that it will be cheaper to mod the F/I in general.

The other argument was regarding his remarks about 63 owners and benz driver's in general, which by the way, includes you.

I've personally seen Juicee (his car only had a tune at the time) race with a Stage 1 CLS55 and beat it 3 times at Fontana, a year and a half ago.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
That was never the argument at all.... the argument was: a 63-equipped car can keep up with the same car equipped with 55k engine in the following scenarios....

1) Stock for Stock, the cars come very close, and it becomes a driver's race.

2) Modded for modded, you can make either car much faster depending how much money you are willing to dump in each. Granted however, that it will be cheaper to mod the F/I in general.

The other argument was regarding his remarks about 63 owners and benz driver's in general, which by the way, includes you.

I've personally seen Juicee (his car only had a tune at the time) race with a Stage 1 CLS55 and beat it 3 times at Fontana, a year and a half ago.
A forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor will each and every time. Dollar for dollar and mod for mod. The laws of physics dont go out the window when you buy a benz.

Do you not understand that these motors are just a blower swap away from 700whp without ever touching the short block? If a tuner ever decided to offer a blower similar to the whipples and Kenne bell's available for mustang its game over. a 63 will never make 700+whp without Nitrous EVER!!!

Thank you.

Last edited by Full Throttle; 11-18-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
A forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor will each and every time. Dollar for dollar and mod for mod. The laws of physics dont go out the window when you buy a benz.

Thank you.
Again, that was never the argument.... nobody contested or argued that fact. Please re-read my last post again.

On a side note, your statement: "a forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor" is not completely accurate. You would have to be comparing (at least) semi-similarly speced engines: same displacement (or close), cylinders, etc.... I would assume an 8.0L N/A will destroy any 2.0 L forced inducted. A corrected statement would be include "comparable engines" or at least "similarly speced", etc...
Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Do you not understand that these motors are just a blower swap away from 700whp without ever touching the short block? If a tuner ever decided to offer a blower similar to the whipples and Kenne bell's available for mustang its game over. a 63 will never make 700+whp without Nitrous EVER!!!

Thank you.
Again, with twin turbos, the 63 can destroy 700+ whp if a tuner or company decides to invest in such a project. You can reach 1500 whp if you are willing to spend the money.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Again, that was never the argument.... nobody contested or argued that fact. Please re-read my last post again.

On a side note, your statement: "a forced inducted engine will make more power than a N/A motor" is not completely accurate. You would have to be comparing (at least) semi-similarly speced engines: same displacement (or close), cylinders, etc.... I would assume an 8.0L N/A will destroy any 2.0 L forced inducted. A corrected statement would be include "comparable engines" or at least "similarly speced", etc...
Ignorance should be painful.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Ignorance should be painful.
I bet it is....
Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others

Trust me, your car does not make 532 WHP, at least, not with the mods you have listed. Plenty of cars here have much more than that and do not make 500+ WHP. If that were actually true, you'd be falling all over yourself to prove it because you would take all the tuning business away from the people that only thought they knew how to tune a 55K, like Kleemann, Renntech, etc. I guess I'll just ***** can all my Kleemann/Evo mods and buy your stuff, I'm "only" turning mid 11's.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
It's times like this that makes me embarrassed to own an AMG.

Boys and their big toys with a little organ in their pants.

WTF. Why can't you just discuss your adventures in a positive way instead of playing schoolboy gladiators with your bad grammar and 3rd grade spelling?

It makes me embarrassed to be an American, too. AMG/Daimler employees probably read these forums for their lunch hour entertainment.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:03 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
OP needs to show baseline #'s vs. current numbers, timeslips, or both. otherwise, it really doesn't say much.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
You should update your sig to include headers then. Stages are not standardized across the board, but normally headers are stage II in most of the s/c modding communities I've participated in. You can put all this to rest with a track slip to back up the dyno numbers. Also, a car that dyno'd less than 500rwhp recently broke into the 10's, so you should expect to be in the same ballpark with 532 real rwhp and similar environmental conditions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just dyno'd....