firebird (?) wr6
Ford Lightning
I love bench racers.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55 470 whp
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
I love bench racers.
It must be nice to come out of your mother's womb being a pro racer and knowing everything about every car.

I am new to the E55 but had a Z06 prior. So I know how to drive a car. I do not know the capabilities of the E55 because I have only owned it for a few months. I work long hours and have not had the opportunity to race rather than your corky bench race.

Again, if you do not have useful or insight to my post, go get to daycare before your teacher puts you in timeout.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
Yes to all of them if you properly launch and have sticky tires (ESPECIALLY with your mods). But why are you asking such immature questions?? I understand that you are interested in these cars and all but- these are questions a 16 year old asks. Who cares if you had a z06 prior to it, so did half the people here....and 911 turbos, ferraris, supras, etc etc.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by itsmeek
Yes to all of them if you properly launch and have sticky tires (ESPECIALLY with your mods). But why are you asking such immature questions?? I understand that you are interested in these cars and all but- these are questions a 16 year old asks. Who cares if you had a z06 prior to it, so did half the people here....and 911 turbos, ferraris, supras, etc etc.
I doubt he has a e55 and i doubt he is 38. His questions are very very telling.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:27 AM

04 E55 470 whp
Angry

I was not bragging I had a z06. I was simply stating that this not my first fast car. I do not understand why these are immature? I was just curious as to whether the car was faster or not than those listed.

On the contrary, if I posted that I was beat by any of these cars, I would get a slew of responses stating why and what I did wrong.

You guys really make people feel welcome!!
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yep- my thoughts exactly. You'd think that someone w/all those mods would know at least how fast his car is going based on a dyno sheet.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Jeep SRT, 2008 G37s 6MT (The Mrs.), 2005 Explorer
My Trans am WS6 (assuming thats what you mean with firebird wr6) can out run a roush stang (non-supercharged) all day long (but they're just glorified GTs). The WS6 can hang with the supercharged version and even out run it at certain speeds. WRXs and EVOs can be insanely fast especially when tweaked. I got to toss a WRX STI-R around Oak Hill in East Texas and wow, that thing is a true beast and a lot of fun.

My E55 stock will out run my WS6, but the WS6 can hang pretty well so a modified one might be a different story, but then imagine if the E55 is modified (which is why on the street you never really know what your running up against).

I'd put a stock E on par with a C6 from driving a couple they seem pretty close. Can't help you with a lightning although it would be a great shop truck .
Old 11-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Yep- my thoughts exactly. You'd think that someone w/all those mods would know at least how fast his car is going based on a dyno sheet.
Agreed he got called out for copy and pasting another members mod list line for line into his sig in another thread, and magically now its be reworded.

Kids these days.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It really depends on the mods to the other cars. A wrx has no chance stock against an e55, none of the cars you listed do. But if you start talking modified- the whole game changes. My $2200 96 eclipse DESTROYS my e55 at any speed under 100.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by 99DirtybirdWS6
My Trans am WS6 (assuming thats what you mean with firebird wr6) can out run a roush stang (non-supercharged) all day long (but they're just glorified GTs). The WS6 can hang with the supercharged version and even out run it at certain speeds. WRXs and EVOs can be insanely fast especially when tweaked. I got to toss a WRX STI-R around Oak Hill in East Texas and wow, that thing is a true beast and a lot of fun.

My E55 stock will out run my WS6, but the WS6 can hang pretty well so a modified one might be a different story, but then imagine if the E55 is modified (which is why on the street you never really know what your running up against).

I'd put a stock E on par with a C6 from driving a couple they seem pretty close. Can't help you with a lightning although it would be a great shop truck .
Assuming 18% drive train loss he supposedly has a 556hp E55 *if he even owns a car*. One with average intelligence would know that he should be able to make quick work of the cars mentioned even if he spins violently from the light on the big end.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 AM

04 E55 470 whp
Agreed he got called out for copy and pasting another members mod list line for line into his sig in another thread, and magically now its be reworded.

Kids these days.
I edited the post because Chawkins replied that thread and I did not see that it was not his mods. I changed the post because I wanted to make it clear what mods were on the car when I purchased it from Chawkins. Kids these days...Who is acting like a kid by posting bull**** replies while hiding behind his computer.

You want to see an immature response...bring you sorry as here and try this kid!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
It really depends on the mods to the other cars. A wrx has no chance stock against an e55, none of the cars you listed do. But if you start talking modified- the whole game changes. My $2200 96 eclipse DESTROYS my e55 at any speed under 100.
This.

AWD DSM +50 trim turbo at least and supporting mods and its game over. I bet a 1G it could do it on a 16G with a td06h hot side.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by brunoboxer
Who is acting like a kid by posting bull**** replies while hiding behind his computer.
You want to see an immature response...bring you sorry as here and try this kid!
uh uh!!! hes mad now, he's going to beat me up over internet comments.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
+1
Old 11-20-2009, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
I edited the post because Chawkins replied that thread and I did not see that it was not his mods. I changed the post because I wanted to make it clear what mods were on the car when I purchased it from Chawkins. Kids these days...Who is acting like a kid by posting bull**** replies while hiding behind his computer.

Don't expect respect if you're not willing to give it.

Proper spelling works better when making threats, BTW.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 AM

04 E55 470 whp
uh uh!!! hes mad now, he's going to beat me up over internet comments.
You are like a pedophile looming over the internet chat forums waiting to prey. Grow up. You are the one acting like a kid. Mad is not the word...disappointed is more like it. this is supposed to be a website for MB owners to enjoy not to have to be mocked for not knowing everything that you do.

If you know so much about everything, why not assist rather then criticize everything.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:53 AM

04 E55 470 whp
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head

How are my being disrespectful??? I posted a question and I get response that are critical rather than helpful. do I need to pm Full Throttle before I post so I know it is a worthy post?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
You are like a pedophile looming over the internet chat forums waiting to prey. Grow up. You are the one acting like a kid. Mad is not the word...disappointed is more like it. this is supposed to be a website for MB owners to enjoy not to have to be mocked for not knowing everything that you do.

If you know so much about everything, why not assist rather then criticize everything.

Is your next thread topic going to be what tire is best for burnout contests?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 AM

04 E55 470 whp
Is your next thread topic going to be what tire is best for burnout contests?
Only if you approve first almighty MB owner. Why not just tell us since you know everything.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head

How are my being disrespectful??? I posted a question and I get response that are critical rather than helpful. do I need to pm Full Throttle before I post so I know it is a worthy post?
Proper verb tense is also a requirement.

/Ducks
Old 11-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Only if you approve first almighty MB owner. Why not just tell us since you know everything.
Buy a E55 first then we can talk
Old 11-20-2009, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 W211 E55K, GL550
WOW guys it was just a question that he asked. If u may think its a immature question or not its his question take it for a grain of salt and throw it off ur shoulder. Not taking anyones side on this one cause this is seriously going no where but if u don't like it don't read it or write back. I have seen plenty of other threads on here that should'nt be up here and ignored them. So all im saying is lets keep the love in this place lol enjoy posting .
Old 11-20-2009, 10:17 AM

CL63, 997 TT, M3 DCT
the main problem is that you senior guys think you 'know it all about EVERYTHING... and about EVERYCAR' you guys need to wake up and see its you that needs to grow up, just because you have saggy skin and above 45 years old - it doesnt mean that young guys dont buy E55's or other fast cars..
Now that all you senior have FINALLY purchased a nice car i'm left thinking...will this be the car you take to your grave...
im sure this guy does has a E55, and im sure he does have them mods. I also highly doubt that people have THAT MUCH free time in their lives to pretent to be something they are not........ON A FORUM!!!!!!

yes yes im sure you will all write some sly or 'funny/sarcastic' comment after this now...feel free.... im sure it'll make you feel the bigger man.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
To the OP, yes an E55 can beat all of those cars stock for stock. With your mods it'll be easier. The 4WD cars always get the jump though unless you know how to launch. To the other posters, can't we all just get along? I think, I said think, brunoboxer is legit. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/224672 I know it's from way back in '02 but no kid is going to claim to drive a 2002 Sequoia and post about it on cardomain. I'd expect something more along the lines of "M3", "WRX", "Porsche", or any other car in the old racing games but not a Sequoia.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can an e55 beat.......