Patience is CRUTIAL- Eisenmann

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
Patience is CRUTIAL- Eisenmann

So I finally got the Eisenmann exhaust for my 05 E55. I went and did so much research I got exhaust coming out of my ears. I looked at every video anyone ever recorded with every exhaust/muffler brand, combination, and price. I was going to do a custom set up but I was not excited about replacing the tips. The stock AMG tips are gorgeous and a custom set up would require me to either use the AMG's or go with some weir aftermarket version. I do want to sell my AMG exhaust but I doubt anyone will buy it with out the shiny gorgeus AMG tips.

The choice finally came down to two options. One was the Eisenmann which according to my research IS the exhaust to have on this car, and the other, my first choice was the TRACER as seen in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ahIW7AwUA

The problem was that the seller of the Tracer was MIA. No call backs, no replied email, for TWO months I'm herrasing this guy and NOTHING. Personally, I think its a fake company with fake product. Or they just went out of business but kept the site up.

Anyway, I will have the Eisenmenn installed Friday and will post video. The point of this post is to tell you guys that were in the same situation I was in (looking for exhaust options) that patience will pay off. I waited my *** off and kept searching and searching and I was able to secure an Eisenmann set up for a crazy price (<$2000,>$1000). They are out there, you just have to keep at it.

With that said, I do have an OEM AMG exhaust for sale. Tips are CLEAN and the exhaust will come of a 2005 E55. PM me for detais and questions. The price is negotiable but I will NOT take less then $700. If I cant sell it I'll throw it in the garage for a rainy day...
Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!! Post pics and or sound clips..... Race or Sport
Old 12-09-2009, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Vaz,

Congrats!

I'm in the same boat trying to find "the" exhaust and I'm anxious to hear what your verdict is after it's installed.

Post it up soon!