W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Trunk Reservoir Cooling Modification

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2010 | 06:52 PM

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Trunk Reservoir Cooling Modification

Hi,
I realize this is the wrong forum for my performance question but we all know this is the place to go for help with regards to performance modifications.

Anyone in the South Florida area familiar with how to do the trunk reservoir intercooler cooling modification for a 2005 CL65. I am off work this week and I really want to get this mod done before I take my 65 to RENNtech for an ECU upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Larry
Old 01-02-2010 | 01:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by france2112
Hi,
I realize this is the wrong forum for my performance question but we all know this is the place to go for help with regards to performance modifications.

Anyone in the South Florida area familiar with how to do the trunk reservoir intercooler cooling modification for a 2005 CL65. I am off work this week and I really want to get this mod done before I take my 65 to RENNtech for an ECU upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Larry
Yo bud the info is on the thread I posted in this section... All the parts/sources needed are included. The main connections are made @ your heat exchanger in/out just splice in then re-route to rear reservoir & extra IC pump in trunk.

Call me or pm your email & I'll help as much as possible, it's pretty simple my local MB dealership actually installed mine pix are on that thread etc...
Old 01-02-2010 | 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Larry,
Call me tomorrow and I will explain all you need to make this happen. It's very simple just need a willing tech and a lift.