Old 01-14-2010, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
sincere question: what is "TOU"?
Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by motorkas
sincere question: what is "TOU"?
Terms of Use.

Violate those, and a perma-ban will be your best friend.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by bigswin
Well if the guy has been a douche for long periods of time and broke "rules" than o.k. Just seemed like a lynching over something stupid to me. Question: so if someone "demands" to see a pic of me in my trunk and I tell them to F off, I will get banned?????????
You're missing the point. He was banned previously and made other screen names. That is an automatic permaban on any forum
Old 01-14-2010, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Terms of Use.

Violate those, and a perma-ban will be your best friend.
thank you
Old 01-14-2010, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63, S550
He should be let back if he changes his screen-name to "6.2 LUV" since he had a habit of disparaging the 6.2 AMG every chance he had.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cls 55 or FIAT Coupe T20v-6speed
I have been reading this thread and just a part of the related off-topic thread ... enough for getting a sense of total disgust

sorry.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:33 PM

2002 BMW M5, 1992 AWD DSM, 1988 Yamaha FZR1000
Originally Posted by LandoAWD
Still doing Urban Exploration?

Thank Google for tags. Sorry to troll the forum, i just found this really amusing as he's been a tool/asshat for YEARS. It seems to get worse as he moves up car models.

I won't stay long as I'm a poor govt worker and whatnot.

Sure am! More into abandoned missile facilities these days, though...

Old 01-14-2010, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Someone we can all do without. Apparently only you newbies disagree. Kids are starting to ruin this site, but that's IMHO and the reason my post count/day has fallen off dramatically in the past year or so, but I digress, things will change, like it or not.

Wishing for another cool meet up like the last one we had at Benzgals old digs in Ventura. Ahh, those were the days folks, those were the days. Where is trunkboy when we really need him?

Last edited by Fast55; 01-15-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:41 PM

E63 AMG
I don't care one way or another, just didn't fully understand what the problem was.

Incorrect, Idiots ruin sites - age does not appear to be the main issue.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As a you are not expected to understand. Youngsters do seem to be more of a problem, but then again, if you were an old timer and/or MBworld "old timer", you'd "get it". Half of the posters in this thead didn't even exist a year ago. Did you even read what Vic wrote?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Fast55
As a you are not expected to understand. Youngsters do seem to be more of a problem, but then again, if you were an old timer and/or MBworld "old timer", you'd "get it". Half of the posters in this thead didn't even exist a year ago. Did you even read what Vic wrote?
As these cars become more affordable, the younger guys are definitely starting to flood the MB forums. Just means it's time for us old timers to upgrade to something that we couldn't afford 5 years ago.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Eurocharged
We would do the same for any of our customers or car enthusiast’s that are in this situation

People were saying that he doesn’t have a CLS and that he stole the pics and parts from the internet. Which is not true I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t spend money on parts for a car I didn’t own?

We are not desperate by any means I was just stating the fact that we are picking up his car so that we can perform the upgrades in which people say he didn’t buy.

Greg
BTW Greg, this is the LAST way you want to pick up customers, unless the "16y old ricer crowd" is what you really cater to. I don't GOS if he has a CLS or not, those of us that actually have real cash to spend on our rides don't care to hear about this BS.

IBTL.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:24 AM

E63, S550
Originally Posted by Vic55
His most recent actions while not ban worthy to some in itself, were fruits of the poisonous tree- the original ban.
I remember that term from our criminal evidence class, are you an attorney too?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Comprehension....is priceless.

You guys keep trying to convey it. Some keep missing it, obviously as they keep posting rebuttals. Before this thread gets locked, etc. Let me be crystal clear.
  1. Full Throttle has been banned from so many car forums it boggles the imagination.
  2. His attitude and language towards others became appalling, disrespectful and not in good taste of even a 15 year old.
  3. He got banned from this site before, and came back with a new name under a same/different IP. TOU VIOLATION, period.

So now, is it CRYSTAL CLEAR of why he was banned? Just 3 alone is a perma-ban, mods, admins, correct me if I am wrong.

It's no wonder why so many get distraught coming here, too much BS, excuses, and comprehension skills is severely lacking. It does not matter about age or money, have some respect and some class. Some damn home training. I have seen homeless people behave better than some around here. Stop making excuses for this guy, I and many others could care less about what car you have or what you build or mod as long as you carry yourself as as a grown up. You could drive a Pinto and stay here as long as you like, if you are carrying yourself as an adult.

Off soap box.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:54 AM

a toy

You guys thought THAT would fit in the trunk of the CLS?

LOL
Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by bigben320e
You guys keep trying to convey it. Some keep missing it, obviously as they keep posting rebuttals. Before this thread gets locked, etc. Let me be crystal clear.
  1. Full Throttle has been banned from so many car forums it boggles the imagination.
  2. His attitude and language towards others became appalling, disrespectful and not in good taste of even a 15 year old.
  3. He got banned from this site before, and came back with a new name under a same/different IP. TOU VIOLATION, period.
I like that this forum can actually police itself and keep the noise levels down with its in-house pwnage patrol. I haven't been here that long but I'm not a real young'un either (and I bought my car new.)

There's still a difference here that you don't see on other forums which are filled with plenty of juveniles. FT was one of those. Nothing ambiguous about that, it was pretty obvious. As the saying goes, "mean people [still] suk."

MBWorld and Rennlist are two of the most mature (and informative) forums around, imho. I hope it can stay that way.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by 220S
I like that this forum can actually police itself and keep the noise levels down with its in-house pwnage patrol. I haven't been here that long but I'm not a real young'un either (and I bought my car new.)

There's still a difference here that you don't see on other forums which are filled with plenty of juveniles. FT was one of those. Nothing ambiguous about that, it was pretty obvious. As the saying goes, "mean people [still] suk."

MBWorld and Rennlist are two of the most mature (and informative) forums around, imho. I hope it can stay that way.
+1
Old 01-15-2010, 10:41 AM

1991 Eagle Talon
Originally Posted by Nait Sirhc
Sure am! More into abandoned missile facilities these days, though...
Any site links to follow? That HUGE thread on Talk was like crack to me.

Made in Apr 2004:
Old 01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by LB63
I remember that term from our criminal evidence class, are you an attorney too?
Nah, Im a sales guy. I just watch a lot of Law and Order

j/k I work with a lot of attorneys and the phrases and language can be catchy and I found it very appropriate to apply here with FT or Ananda or whatever he or she is.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:42 AM

E63, S550
Add Clublexus to that list, I think it's the most mature car forum of all

Even though I don't own a Lexus anymore I still go on that site on a daily basis.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 PM

2002 BMW M5, 1992 AWD DSM, 1988 Yamaha FZR1000
Originally Posted by LandoAWD
Any site links to follow? That HUGE thread on Talk was like crack to me.
Well, the thing about that...

Both F8L and myself maintained separate sites... mine came down after I got too many of the wrong people asking the wrong questions (make of that what you will), and then F8L took his down about 5 years later for similar reasons.

That thread took off far, far faster than I had anticipated, and we were swamped with trying to keep up with the demand for pictures. Keep in mind that at that point in time, both of us were much younger, poorer, and getting decent pictures/videos (and storage space) was a tad more difficult than it is today. Hence why all of the pictures from the early pages are gone. The computers that those pictures are on are gone now as well, but we might have them archived somewhere.

I'm going to be digging around for some (if the DSMtalk mods ever fix the "you can't edit after 10 minutes" thing) and I'm sure F8L has some too.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Right. The reason for my post was that several members were making excuses for the guy and seemed to not understand what FT had done. I laid it out.

On this "maturity" level, well that is okay here at MBWorld but that is up for question to a degree based on some conversations as of late. Respect, is as well with several members here. The part about buying a car new or used is not a relevant point in the discussion, understand I am not being ****, just saying. It is what it is.

Last edited by bigben320e; 01-15-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Could not have happened to a nicer douche tool.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Right. The reason for my post was that several members were making excuses for the guy and seemed to not understand what FT had done. I laid it out.

On this "maturity" level, well that is okay here at MBWorld but that is up for question to a degree based on some conversations as of late. Respect, is as well with several members here. The part about buying a car new or used is not a relevant point in the discussion, understand I am not being ****, just saying. It is what it is.
Agree, and the reason I mentioned it was because of what Clayton said. And there is truth to that. As the cars get much cheaper to buy it means a much wider range of demographic. And within that demographic will come a lot more younger kids who don't understand respect and just like to talk big, like FT did. It's inevitable. Compare the forums mentioned (MBW, Rennlist, Clublexus) with some of the JDM forums, etc..

And yes, new or used ownership by itself doesn't mean anything in the grander scale of how one conducts themselves.

Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
As these cars become more affordable, the younger guys are definitely starting to flood the MB forums. Just means it's time for us old timers to upgrade to something that we couldn't afford 5 years ago.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Agree, and the reason I mentioned it was because of what Clayton said. And there is truth to that. As the cars get much cheaper to buy it means a much wider range of demographic. And within that demographic will come a lot more younger kids who don't understand respect and just like to talk big, like FT did. It's inevitable. Compare the forums mentioned (MBW, Rennlist, Clublexus) with some of the JDM forums, etc..

And yes, new or used ownership by itself doesn't mean anything in the grander scale of how one conducts themselves.
I've only bought 2 new cars in my 22 years of driving. My SL600 is a great example. It came with a $137,000.00 window sticker. I paid waaaaaaaaay less than that and it had 12k miles on her. I can't justify paying that much for a car in my current situation. And even though I'm a used car purchaser, you're gonna be hard pressed to find anyone on here, or in real life, that says I don't treat them with the respect that they deserve.

What I'm seeing more and more of on here, is that the texting generation seems to be taking over. How many active threads are chock full of ur, lulz, omg, rofl, wit, etc...? As these cars become affordable to them, that's what we're gonna have to out up with I guess.....

....as I type this from my iPhone. Lulz.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Throttle: Punk'd then banned