Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Full Throttle: Punk'd then banned

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...-purchase.html

Oh my.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Did I miss something in that post? How did that thread ban him?

Vote: Un-Ban. This guy is in the middle of a monster CLS55 build. Maybe its me but, he would be doing this forum a service by being able to share his build with all of us.

I just hate seeing a seasoned member get hit with a ban. The CLS AMG forum needs him.

EDIT: So he posts pics of the parts he got for his build Then someone claims they where just some pics off the net? Thats crazy I sold him those headers. If that isnt proof enough.. I dont know what is? So he gets called a "poser". handles that rather well. then gets hit with a ban?

Last edited by hooleyboy; 01-13-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
Sorry hooley, have to disagree with you. He is a hater pure and simple and did nothing other than cause devisiveness among us. This was a long time coming.

I can only hope it's a permanent ban.

Good riddance.

Last edited by BlackKompressor; 01-13-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by hooleyboy

Vote: Un-Ban. This guy is in the middle of a monster CLS55 build. Maybe its me but, he would be doing this forum a service by being able to share his build with all of us.

I just hate seeing a seasoned member get hit with a ban. The CLS AMG forum needs him.

EDIT: So he posts pics of the parts he got for his build Then someone claims they where just some pics off the net? Thats crazy I sold him those headers. If that isnt proof enough.. I dont know what is? So he gets called a "poser". handles that rather well. then gets hit with a ban?
I agree that sharing info is what the forum is all about and it would be nice to have that info from him. Although he did tend to put down people and their opinions easily and 'shared' in a kind of condescending manner, imho.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C55, 09 E350
that sucks I would have given that guy the same advice
Old 01-13-2010, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 & CL CK60
I read all the posts and reasons why he was banned and it isnt as simple as him being a jerk-off (which he obviously was). Personally I could give a rats a$$ how "monster" his build was because he was a total ***** in virtually EVERY post and as far as I am concerned this is a community and the synergy is why I have been coming here for your years - even though I dont post much.

FWIW - I am in the midst of the same build if not bigger and should be done within 2 weeks. I will have plenty of pics and details.

On a side note I read on here for probably an hour per day and have spoken to several members/vendors on opinions for my build and guidance and EVERYONE has been very helpful. I am very appreciative of everyone who has helped me decide how to progress this build I am embarking on.

For the most part I think I am most excited about those MBH LT headers
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by beauphus
I read all the posts and reasons why he was banned and it isnt as simple as him being a jerk-off (which he obviously was). Personally I could give a rats a$$ how "monster" his build was because he was a total ***** in virtually EVERY post and as far as I am concerned this is a community and the synergy is why I have been coming here for your years - even though I dont post much.

FWIW - I am in the midst of the same build if not bigger and should be done within 2 weeks. I will have plenty of pics and details.

On a side note I read on here for probably an hour per day and have spoken to several members/vendors on opinions for my build and guidance and EVERYONE has been very helpful. I am very appreciative of everyone who has helped me decide how to progress this build I am embarking on.

For the most part I think I am most excited about those MBH LT headers
Good point.

I have to say I thought Full Throttle was better than that, but lately he he had started to be a real jerk around here. True character always comes to light, no matter how you try to hide it or where you go. You can't change who you are in the ninth inning.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
That was incredibly entertaining. I don't have much of an opinion but on a bright note it gave me a good laugh or two.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:13 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo

Gotta agree with you....

He did buy all the stuff for the car, we have all the receipts and the truck dropping it off at eurocharged on friday....

Yes he was harsh on some of the theads. But if you guys think thats bad you really need to venture out in some of the other subforums. There has been members just getting down right evil and not getting banned....

flashback to jrcart days...lol
Old 01-13-2010, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
Personally, I think anyone who wears their bank account on their wrist has some insecurity issues.

That being said, Full Throttle was harsh and seemed like the bullying type but I don't see why he got banned. He got probed and owned but nothing seemed deserving of a ban especially since the car is his. That is unless he was banned previously under another name for a real offense.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
^^
You'll have to read thru the thread. I guess he's really somebody else and has been banned from lots of forums(?) Apparently he has used different IPs to get back on, etc...

Oh, well. But he was pretty condescending towards just about everybody.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:33 PM

2004 E55
made my night
Old 01-13-2010, 10:34 PM

E63, S550
FT doesn't always choose his words carefully and he even rubs some people the wrong way but I didn't think it necessitated a ban.

Although unrelated to his conduct on this forum, the ownage was classic. I just spent a half hour reading through all the threads in the other forums...it got real ugly. At least he wasn't that bad here
Old 01-13-2010, 10:37 PM

E63, S550
There's a summary here:

Originally Posted by sf280
ok, so here are some simple ways to have caught mr Ananda Robinson

1. He posts his pictures under 2 different accounts at Photobucket
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af94/John-Horton/

and that lead me to seach for a Mister John Horton and CLS55 since I figure he would brag more about it - low and behold:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...n+horton+cls55

Here I found he was an esteemed member of both Turboforum.net as Turbo Weapons and Supraforums as John Horton

in Turboforums he is trying to sell cars, since after all that is the reason he has any of these cars:
http://www.turboforum.net/forums/sho...9436#post39436

on here there is a phone number of 240.461.9595

type that bad boy in Google and you get http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...542006481.html

Which has Ananda Robinson 240.461.9595 Anandarobinbson@comcast.net

and this rings a bell of a big ole d-bad we had here before of mr Ananda Robinson - and you can go enjoy finding all of his other worthless posts on the Internets
https://mbworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=5029032

So pretty much this guy was about 3 mins of googling
Old 01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5

Originally Posted by loungn14
Gotta agree with you....

He did buy all the stuff for the car, we have all the receipts and the truck dropping it off at eurocharged on friday....

Yes he was harsh on some of the theads. But if you guys think thats bad you really need to venture out in some of the other subforums. There has been members just getting down right evil and not getting banned....

flashback to jrcart days...lol
As best I can tell, he wasn't banned because he wouldn't "prove" his vehicle - he was banned because he's been banned before and was posting under a new user name (at least, that's how I read it). That's a 100% surefire way to get a permaban on most any site. Not to mention being banned from several other forums for TOU violations and a general lack of respect to mods/admins/members. Makes the "going fast with class" signature line acutely ironic, in the end.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:40 PM

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG Sold 2010 E550 Coupe totaled '13 SL550 current and loving it!
He was a ***** for a few months....The last few weeks he has been more than fine and he seemed to have redeemed himself. He was very tough on people for awhile but came around recently. I was very interested in his build as well. Undeserved ban imo but I am new around here so my opinion is probably meritless.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Maybe its me, I'm just a forgiving guy i guess. I've made a vow to stay out of the off topic thread section. My views on anything other than Mercedes may not be shared by all. In fact my views on Mercedes may not be shared by all.. lol

I guess I just hate seeing people get banned. Especially when I'm use to seeing there screen name kicking around.

I look at you guys as friends who like to chat about a common interest, that my personal friends just dont share. Lets face it, if it wasn't for MBW... Alot of us would be forced to talk to our ol' ladies. Now that sounds like great way to spend a Wednesday night.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Hey loungn14, careful when he comes to your shop, call me if you need back up! I was supposed to meet FT in DC for a beer, coming to your shop will save me some miles!
Old 01-13-2010, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
if it was because of the car - he shouldn't of been banned. . .if it was for other transgressions. . .that's outside of my purview as I am not up on all of the rules with forums.

I do agree with hooleyboy though. . . my wife has the rhodesian ridgeback forum and I have the RC-51/Ducati forums and you guys. . . as long as those remain - I see no divorce in my future
Old 01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by motorkas
if it was because of the car - he shouldn't of been banned. . .if it was for other transgressions. . .that's outside of my purview as I am not up on all of the rules with forums.

I do agree with hooleyboy though. . . my wife has the rhodesian ridgeback forum and I have the RC-51/Ducati forums and you guys. . . as long as those remain - I see no divorce in my future
I always hate seeing your signature! I just sold my 01 996s this summer and deeply regret it! It was yellow with 1400 miles! I am so stupid!
Old 01-13-2010, 11:27 PM

CTS-V 2013 Wagon
If I understand everything correctly, Full Throttle is Ananda Robinson or L. Robinson in this thread. http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=103571
You might want to look through a couple of pages of his posts. It sounds like he has a major lawsuit against Modular Fords
Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
I always hate seeing your signature! I just sold my 01 996s this summer and deeply regret it! It was yellow with 1400 miles! I am so stupid!
Thanks, 996s - that bike is already in the hall of fame, and with the Ohlins suspension. Judging from your sig, however, something tells me it won't be too long until something finds its way back into your garage
Old 01-13-2010, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by motorkas
Thanks, 996s - that bike is already in the hall of fame, and with the Ohlins suspension. Judging from your sig, however, something tells me it won't be too long until something finds its way back into your garage
Yea, but I always do that crap and then the next one never lives up to the first. I just tried to buy my 03 E55 back from hotrodrealtor but he said no way. Like my wife says, I really have a problem.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
Maybe its me, I'm just a forgiving guy i guess. I've made a vow to stay out of the off topic thread section. My views on anything other than Mercedes may not be shared by all. In fact my views on Mercedes may not be shared by all.
+10 I stay as far away from the off-topic sections as possible. If I wanted to talk about things other than MB's I'd go talk to my family, my buddies, colleagues, or even the dog. My opinions are definitely not shared by all, so I keep it strictly MB related here.

I guess I'm forgiving as well... then again I only read the W210/W211/W212 AMG section.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
I sold my euroteck cf front lip to him to. Crazy stuff!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Throttle: Punk'd then banned