W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
Considering what Vadim has intentionally done to the members here... I feel he deserved every bit of it.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:28 PM

E55 AMG
When I got my E55 and started posting on this board I was really surprised to see Vadim. I had been wondering what happened to him. Way back when Vadim was the premier tuner for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Taurus SHO. His business was called the SHO Shop. I bought a few parts which took weeks and weeks to get. Then word got out that things were a bit sketchy. He disappeared one day and simply wasn't heard from. I think that a few people may have been left high and dry, but I don't know that for sure. I knew that as much as I wanted to, I wasn't going to spend money with him. Too bad because he really likes to tune cars and is very helpful when he is on his game.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Zod
was this before his computer got a virus...or when it cought on fire?...
LOL!! That is exactly what I was thinking.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I heard that last week, Vadim received threats over the phone and later that evening his home was vandalized and broken into.
Where'd you hear that at? Is there a police report? Imagine that!! A threatening call earlier and then BAM!! A burglery.

Robert, you have the credibility of a slug. I can't wait until your (barely qualifying as an MB) ride breaks the next thing and you rewind into demanding more damages!!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I heard this straight from the mouth of Vadim himself. The anonymous caller identified himself as a friend of a mbworld member who was owed money and made strong threats. Same night a window was broken and appeared that there was entry into the garage. I believe police have dusted for prints and got some traces of DNA. Perhaps enough evidence to find the suspect.

I'm not insinuating anything nor trying to start a cops and robbers saga. Just relaying information I got directly. I posted this because I was pissed why it was taking so long to get my dyno done along with the chart and he explained this was the reason why.

Last edited by AMGSC; 02-24-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
I heard this straight from the mouth of Vadim himself. The anonymous caller identified himself as a friend of a mbworld member who was owed money and made strong threats. Same night a window was broken and appeared that there was entry into the garage. I believe police have dusted for prints and got some traces of DNA. Perhaps enough evidence to find the suspect.

I'm not insinuating anything nor trying to start a cops and robbers saga. Just relaying information I got directly. I posted this because I was pissed why it was taking so long to get my dyno done along with the chart and he explained this was the reason why.
lol...just lol

Did the culprit start out with vandalism, followed by coming across a super secret project (which never got completed ) and just couldn’t help but just release some love on them from his excitement....

Here I lay my DNA on such a masterpiece!
May it burn holes through peoples pockets and cause many moons of misfortune!

Am sorry I know am taking this a bit far
Old 02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Jeeez I've read enuf already!

Robert, can't you read between the lines here??? Did the anonymous caped crusader steal your Dyno too This falls right inline w/the rest of the excuses he's offered you, think real hard about ALL these elaborate timely excuses you have been fed year after year Break the chain bro this is beyond reCockulous...

Sorry Vadim you reek of

Last edited by Thericker; 02-24-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Are you for real???? Your were pissed because you didnt get your dyno ???
You might want to look at your recent post of only last week, when you basically said that your car is barely fit to drive !!!!!
I am not sure IF ANYONE can truly understand where you REALLY STAND on the issue with Vadim !!! I think it is safe to say that I think your postings are actually doing more harm than good to the people here that are in fact owed money and /or parts....and you ve been doing this for quite a long time !

AND " Dusting for prints and got traces of DNA " ????... are you for real ??
Yeah... for a broken window they are going to do some Genetic matching to the DNA sample they took !!! I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.. FULLY TUNED !!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre

BAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one.

Sorry to break it to you, cops, especially in So. Cal. aren't like CSI. They don't run DNA. It's too costly to run that in every instance. Especially in one where it "appeared" as if there was entry into the garage.

This story is bunk. If you actually believe it, I have a special turbo that I can add to your car for 1000hp and it will only take me a minute to install it.

*edit* whoops, didn't even see Maxwerk's response
Old 02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by Zod
lol...just lol

Did the culprit start out with vandalism, followed by coming across a super secret project (which never got completed ) and just couldn’t help but just release some love on them from his excitement....

Here I lay my DNA on such a masterpiece!
May it burn holes through peoples pockets and cause many moons of misfortune!

Am sorry I know am taking this a bit far
There are multiple sources of DNA besides love juice. For example, hair strands, skin flakes, etc...If Vadim insisted on an investigation, being a taxpayer he has a right to one I suppose.

I just think it's scary when such drastic measures are taken to recover claimed losses. Let the legal system take care of it if you believe you are a victim.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 E63, 2005 Dodge Ram Hemi
There are multiple sources of DNA besides love juice. For example, hair strands, skin flakes, etc...If Vadim insisted on an investigation, being a taxpayer he has a right to one I suppose.

I just think it's scary when such drastic measures are taken to recover claimed losses. Let the legal system take care of it if you believe you are a victim.
Oh yes, VERY scary... I guess a good way to prevent it would be to not screw people over huh..??
Old 02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo

He hasn't paid multi-peeps here, yet you believe ALL his taxes are paid You are officially HOPELESS...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now what was this thread called again?? ahh it is called :
" Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND? " ....
Now how did it turn into a Cheap supermarket tabloid ??? IMO, this is a disrespect for the OP.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was told he knows who the forum member might be. He says it could only be 1 or 2 people he knows by name and they are the ones posting about him recently.

I plead the 5th on this!

OK. Guys, just take thim to court or call Leon. I'm done posting here.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 W210 E55, CLK 63, S65, Infinity Qx56, Taurus SHO - all heavy moded, Porsche Cayenne Turbo stock
And I'm done posting here as well )
But I did get my S65 finished and transport is picking it up tommorow - So I'm done with my project and still standing by Vadim fully )))))))))))))))))

Anybody can belive what they want. I think I know most of the facts but even then I would say what there is allways 2 sides to the story. All I could say is I firmly belive what Vadim meant no harm and what we have seen here is a result of the poor buisness discipline.

And even with delays on my project and things are not going perfect and some broken promises I would considet my big project a full success and very smooth runing compared to the many other all or nothing projects I have seen. Let's put it this way - my Infinity which is much simpler project was a 11 month project, costed me more, has been abused and droped by 2 VERY respected Nissan tunner shops, and final fix was found today - coincidently by Vadims suggestion. But you know what - I was able to race my friend 2002 Convertable Vet in the almoust 8000lbs truck or 2 days ago I literaly walked away from new Mustang GT - 6-7 car lengths to the 80 and he finaly coght up with me at around 120(aerodynamics and crapy top gearing). Look on the stung drivers face was priceles - it was worth all the money and headeakes.

I belive we are not on this forum and modifying our cars cuz whe have to - it's a pure hobby - and guess what - Vadim will get my projects at any time.

I have to say what the only person I do have more respect for in industry is Cory from Kleeman - based on his buisness practices and overall beeing a perfect gentelman. If Kleeman was able to do to my cars what I feel I want don to them - he would be a 100% my guy. Also if Rentech price structure would be different I would seriosly consider doing all out project with them. But as it stands right now Vadim would be handling my future projects and not just because I feel "warm and cozy" towards him but actyaly because I belive he might be a best MB tunner/engeneer in the world right now. He does know how to take things to extreem and do it safely.

This does conclude my posting in this thread
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
LCat it's Infiniti BTW DA
Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
LCat it's Infiniti BTW DA
Actually it's infinity. From Websters it means an unlimited amount of time.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:57 PM

It's hilarious that LCat has no idea that he's being setup by Vadim. Vadim will most likely disappear into thin air once he secures another few big deposits from this extremely gullible man.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I just gotta ROFL ROFL at Robert's little tirade. hat was classic and Vadim needs to make sure he clears the air that Robert is speaking out of his tail!!!!!

HOLY COW. Talk about digging yourself into ditch!

BTW, if my debtors knew where he lived, they woulod be knocking on the door not looking in the garage but then again the dna will tell, LOL!!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

With my best wishes to Jangy, the OP, and all the other members for whom this thread was ...I hope you reach some resolution soon.

As for what this thread has turned into, specially the enlightening correction of the " Infiniti " spelling...it is quite sad to see that thread turning into a joke of a tabloid !!!! So with this I bid you farewell... I am afraid I cant stomach this anymore.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
All I can say Is, WOW We know he knows, we know. He is laughing at us while still workong on getting more deposits from others to start another "FANTASTIC" project..
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,070 Likes on 858 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
Lcat, what did you have done to your S65?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by BlownV8
Lcat, what did you have done to your S65?
Why quad turbos, of course!! Get the pun? Why?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials

Hey AMGSC, I still have that $95,000 carpet that i want to sell you, it flies. and DNA traces LMFAO!!!!! This isn't CSI, what kind of DNA traces did they find and send to their lab for a simple break in of a theif? More likely- he did it himself for insurance fraud. You should be banned for stupidity.

Last edited by itsmeek; 02-25-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Vadim burned up his own shop.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?