W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' E55 AMG
Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?

I am starting this thread to have all the forum members that are still owed a refund from VRP or Vadim Fedorovsky specifically post their experience, what he owes, for what does he owe you money, etc...

Do not be afraid to post your experience that is the point of a forum, to help eachother out. Do not listen to Vadim as he has threatened me in the past that going public with this information, would make me his enemy...Im not looking to make friends I am looking to get my money back.

If there are enough forum members here that are owed a refund I am looking to put together a class action lawsuit against him. First, I have to know how many of you are there? And more importantly how much does he owe you?
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 w211 E55
bad situation but this going to be interesting
Old 02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 751 Likes on 732 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
i have pulley kit thinking it was made by VRP, but found out it's made by FD...
this was b4 we all found out VRP and FD went separate ways last year...
could've got KLEEMANN long tube headers for same price only if i was able to get refund...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
I think many of the people whom Vadim owed money to have already filed suit against him. I don't know if they won or he won or if both parties were ever able to settle out of court privately, but it maybe worth while to work something out with him personally instead of going through all this trouble I'm sure he will try to make it right....

Last edited by MB_Forever; 02-03-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:55 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
S600 Bi-Turbo/E39 M5
Victor from VRP has done right by me when some wrong was done. Just throwing it out there. Give him a little time and he'll get to you.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
E55 AMG (SOLD), EvoSport CLK (SOLD), 2013 GsxR 750 (SOLD)
I, personally am surprised at such situations. Speaking out of personal friendship and experience, he's taken cared of ALL MY NEEDS and such.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:52 AM

05' E55 AMG
trust me ive tried to work things out with him until he blatantly hung up on me last time I talked to him. He just said I have nothing to give you, and hung up...Lost cause now need some kind of court help
Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by ENTIZY1
trust me ive tried to work things out with him until he blatantly hung up on me last time I talked to him. He just said I have nothing to give you, and hung up...Lost cause now need some kind of court help
Few threads on this topics, search for them. He is a nice guy and all, but messing with peoples money is not cool.

He does not follow through with his refund claims, emails etc.

You have those that are afraid, as they want their refund so they stay silent...
others have had no such luck of getting anything and he has done it to a few...me included

Last edited by Zod; 02-04-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by ENTIZY1
Did victor hang up on you?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM

Prius; 2010 E350 Coupe P2, Appearance Package
Sorry to hear of your trouble. The best bang for the buck (legally) is to just file suit and drag him into court with all of your documentation, get a judgement and file a complaint with the B.A.R.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
+1 F that- it's your money, drag his *** to court.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
PM replied.
Lets get this done. I have 5 people, but they will not post here. If you are uncomfortable posting here, email me at jangy@yahoo.com.

Just to be clear, my claims are strickly against Vadim personally and not any business entity. I will not be a party to any suit against VRP or Victor.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:31 AM

05' E55 AMG
jangy, pm replied
Old 02-04-2010, 05:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
scammer lets get him in jail. its the same story. next WEEK
Old 02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I feel ya Rick. Lets keep this professional, since OP is serious. This post isn't to vent but rather to help members. We don't need to go off track and get the thread locked.

Here are the "rules" for anyone that feels they may have been slighted:
I need you to document your situation, as the lawyer will only take on certain situations. You can't just be mad. You have to have the communication trails documented and clearly be able to show a debt AND repeated failures at resolution.

I appreciate the support and venting emails as well as the "sightings".

To those that continue to do business with him, this is no threat.....BUT; please understand that we are seeking resolution of our issues with Vadim so PLEASE do not take this as a personal attack to you in case he gets caught up in legal proceedings with your funds locked in.

Best of luck to all. I wish this were more of a car enthusiast thing than a simple lack of responsibility.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by jangy
PM replied.
Lets get this done. I have 5 people, but they will not post here.
Spineless Cowards, If they dont want to post than it seems like they dont want to fight for their money. What the hell are you scared off? Your out $$, It can't get any worse.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:36 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by Gondon
Spineless Cowards, If they dont want to post than it seems like they dont want to fight for their money. What the hell are you scared off? Your out $$, It can't get any worse.
i don't have a horse in this race, but legally speaking, it can def get worse.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:42 PM

2006 E55
I think small claims court is the way to go on something like this not class action. No lawyers fees and the upper limit is 6k. You may be able to file in your own local court and force him to come to town to defend the claim. If he (they) default you win. No brainer for the california guys.

Last edited by C32madness; 02-04-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
class action suit can be drawn out on time and reosurces. Also if Vadim (FD inc. the entity) file bankcrupcy then the likelyhood of anypone getting their money back is very negligible. just some thoughts to consider. I personally have only spoken to Vadim and Victor on the phone a few times but have not purchased anything from either of them directly so I really don't have a dog in this fight, however I have paid for parts/services in the past from other vendors and have not gotten what I paid for in return and it feels downright terrible so I feel for you guys going through this; I eventually cut my losses and moved on but I have not forgotten that feeling!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:08 PM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
I would not trust Vadim. Prior to my unfortunate experience, he portrayed himself as an upstanding guy who was helpful and was always there to help. Boy, was I wrong.... !

Last year, I paid Vadim for shorty-headers and mid-pipes. I purchased the parts from him with the understanding that the order would be fulfilled by the following week.

After that week, I received nothing but excuses. He must have a list of excuses which are pre-drafted because he had everything from the shop staff being on vacation to the MB running out of gaskets! He literally gave me 10 different excuses week after week!

After 2 months or so, he sends me a UPS tracking # to what he says is the package for the Shortys/Mid-Pipes. It turns out to be a bogus tracking #. When questioned, he tells me that "he dropped off the package at the UPS store and they must have lost the package." He must think I was born yesterday because there's no logical reason why someone would believe he would ship out a large 40-50 lb package at a UPS store when it could easily be picked up by UPS directly from his shop! Later I find out that another member on the board that he received the same bogus UPS tracking # from Vadim in and around the same time!

Fast forward another 2 months, I decided to file a dispute on PayPal. PayPal tells me that I no longer qualify to dispute the claim because it was beyond the 45-days since the sale date (now do you know why Vadim keeps lagging to buy time?). The following day, while I was preparing the Complaint to file in small claims, I received an email from PayPal indicating that they have reviewed the issue and have decided to honor the dispute and open an investigation. I called PayPal to verify that they are opening the dispute to which they confirmed yes. I further question why and understood that there were a number of complaints filed against Vadim's account and that they have noticed the trend and decided to investigate.

Obviously, at this point, Vadim was out of options. Surprisingly, I received the goods within a week.

He then disappeared from the face of the earth and never answered any of my emails ever again.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Thanks for all the responses. The plan is to sue him as an individual. I will not be going to small claims court because my brother doesn't charge me legal fees until AFTER he wins. He deals with all of the where the debtor works and lives, etc. As I stated before, the documentation has to be snuff for him to consider the case. We all basically know his M.O. and my case has no confusion between monies paid and services received.

Winning a small claims case defacto is not the purpose. Stopping the pattern is.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
i don't have a horse in this race, but legally speaking, it can def get worse.
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but feel free to elaborate.

My friends, and now others who have emailed me, ARE absolutely doing something about it. They are simply not chosing to join in on the venting threads we get on. Many may think they will flush out the promblem simply by posting but that isn't always the best resolution.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Gondon
Come on now. Lets keep the thread helpful to the members. Off topic slams just get the thread muttled up.

The point isn't that they are afraid to post and some have openly posted about it before. They simply are not interested in getting into another internet vent session. But, they are interested in staking their claim.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Do you realize that the result of the suit will be a judgment? Then the judgment will need to be enforced. As an individual or business entity there probably will not be any assets to satisfy the judgment so really why bother? Go here when you win the case against him:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp...ctmoreways.htm
Old 02-04-2010, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by sergs99m3
This is gonna be interesting. Neil got some parts for you, call me tomorrow. Good Luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?