Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006E55TTSC
Originally Posted by nlpamg
You get the zip code wrong?

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1_...N&hl=en&tab=wl

There are a couple members who live RIGHT by there, lol. I'm sure I can send them over.

Yes, I would LOVE to drive while you sit in the trunk. I'm sure that you'd be very comfortable in the trunk
Enter on SHERIFF ROAD. zip is 91803 oops.

come on down ,

For those that missed the historical invention of AIR TRAVEL. I left Japan kansai, and arrived LAX today class starts in 30m,
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
2006 E55, 2006 saab 93 aero, 2010 glk 4m
at this point i hate to add to all this but i'm kinda stunned this thread made it to this many pages. Was kinda entertaining at first and then it went south
Old 02-18-2010, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AUS-E55
私はあなたのサウンドは、あなたのようばかのはあまりない願っています。
Why yes, I have been working out, thanks.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 PM

2006E55TTSC
Originally Posted by nanayaw6
at this point i hate to add to all this but i'm kinda stunned this thread made it to this many pages. Was kinda entertaining at first and then it went south
im kinda stunned you read the entire thread and contributed this gem, this glorious moment of billiance.

We drive the same car kinda.?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 PM

2006E55TTSC
Originally Posted by I Like Soup
Why yes, I have been working out, thanks.
Where did you get the hiragana, kanji font
Old 02-18-2010, 05:46 PM

e55
lets see it takes 11hr to fly from japan to lax . u went 10 hrs without posting then been posting since and u said u were doing training class but still posting i'll keep to what i said before ur an idiot and very stupid
Old 02-18-2010, 06:02 PM
acb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 e55 amg
This thread is full of win.

If he is legit the internets is going to implode
Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by Nait Sirhc
Hello world's fastest E55, I also have the world's fastest E55. It is powered by front- and rear-mounted W16s, but rather than utilizing the typical low-powered Veyron setup, I have chosen to mount four ball-bearing CHRA GT42R turbos. I would like to race your car but unfortunately I am in Siberia currently and the car is in Sydney, Australia. Would you possibly be willing to drive your car to Australia where we can meet up for a quick 8 second race? I say 8 seconds because I am sure your car could not break the 8 second barrier whereas I run 5.90s all day long. I have fitted the car with retrorockets as a chute is simply inconvenient so please wear flame-retardant driving gear and avoid straying too close to my lane.

I look forward to meeting you. You car truly sounds like an engineering marvel and I think you would appreciate mine as well.
LOL

Originally Posted by Fast55
My 55 is slow. But I'll be willing to race the fastest one for money because normally, I just use cash to wipe my ***. But that's just me.

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I'm in! I'm sending you a check from my bank account in Nigeria (I am actually African royalty just visiting the US of A). I wrote it for the amount of 1 million dollars. Take whatever you want and send me the rest back cash with my turbo kit. Look forward to doing business with you

Originally Posted by TTMotorsports
I think that kit actually comes with a flux capacitor too!

Your car should go 4's no problem!
@ Bruce!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
BOOOOLSHHEEET.

Dude your story is so full of holes I could use it to strain pasta (or Ramen in your case).

Clearly he has a MoTec system exhaust and a Spoon engine.

I don't run 6.9's, I run 69's on your girls.
Lmao @ this thread.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3

I don't run 6.9's, I run 69's on your girls.
That is classic stuff right there. Hilarious!!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
I don't buy it... At first glance he may sound like just another troll. His posts lack a certain element. Sounds like someone is just having fun with you guys. I'd be all over this like white on rice. For some reason I doubt wrldsfsteste55 is Japanese either. My 2 cents.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
"Ignorance can be fixed, stupide is forever"
Old 02-18-2010, 08:16 PM

2006E55TTSC
I just got word Kazuo and Moto have arrived in San Francisco. Permit for China Town run was approved, and the plan is to test the car this weekend at a local race track. Im going to await my babies arrival and will detail the build with video and pictures once the car is back in LA on 2/24/10.

Kazuo awaits the proper challenge and has yen to back up his performance claims. Supra boy, Street Royalty man, mr. CLK 55 AMG, all worth opposition but seemingly distance could pose problems. Would all of you be available for this 2/28 event in Maryland?

I see hammer down and cahill and some others in the Bay but the cars seem vastly underpowered to present much of a challenge?

Mr. Phil nobody showed up , we will be leaving here shortly .
Old 02-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
2/28 event is postponed til March
Old 02-18-2010, 08:33 PM

2006E55TTSC
I would love to come out with Kazuo and Moto.

I wonder would there be a possibility you could find a ACR and or ZR1 to run me?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 PM

BMW
i <3 this thread and approve of it
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Wrldsfstest55
I just got word Kazuo and Moto have arrived in San Francisco. Permit for China Town run was approved, and the plan is to test the car this weekend at a local race track. Im going to await my babies arrival and will detail the build with video and pictures once the car is back in LA on 2/24/10.

Kazuo awaits the proper challenge and has yen to back up his performance claims. Supra boy, Street Royalty man, mr. CLK 55 AMG, all worth opposition but seemingly distance could pose problems. Would all of you be available for this 2/28 event in Maryland?

I see hammer down and cahill and some others in the Bay but the cars seem vastly underpowered to present much of a challenge?

Mr. Phil nobody showed up , we will be leaving here shortly .
Like I said, Depending on when you want to meet up I'm down. Don't let my dyno numbers fool you because it does run strong for 447 rwhp. If your car is everything you say it is we'll have a blast. I just doubt you could keep up.....
Old 02-18-2010, 09:19 PM

e55
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Like I said, Depending on when you want to meet up I'm down. Don't let my dyno numbers fool you because it does run strong for 447 rwhp. If your car is everything you say it is we'll have a blast. I just doubt you could keep up.....
your car is slow let him race something that will hang with it my son has electric go-kart
Old 02-18-2010, 09:29 PM

2006E55TTSC
Here is a technical discussion. The E55 diagram is yet to be finalized. I can say that the Turbo's are not in the same place as depicted on the GT-R.

From Japan on the Wangan, this "twin charged" Nissan Skyline GT-R by Power Enterprise is a representative of the highest automotive technology in the world using two forced induction systems working together as one in mechanical perfection. What is Wangan? See here. Typically, a car is either turbocharged or supercharged. It is very rare to see these two systems working together. The turbos feed the procharger style supercharger boosted air that is made from energy used out of the exhaust system. That extra force of air keeps the lag minimal as it forces air into the supercharger spline. This helps push the compressor in the direction of creating boost which in return eliminates turbo lag by providing extra air pressure during low RPM. Almost instantaneous boost can be achieved by using a twin charged forced induction system.

As you can see above, the system functions almost as a normal separate procharged or turbocharged system but with the help of each other. The procharger helps the turbo create boost during low RPM because it provides extra gas needed that the motor can not produce by itself under low RPM load. Meanwhile, the turbocharger helps feed power to the prochargers and provide adequate air for them during high RPM. Basically, the supercharger helps the turbo at low RPM and the turbo helps the supercharger at high RPM balancing the power curve.

Combine this system with Nissan's all-wheel drive and this car will kill almost anything short of a 9 second car off the line. This setup is excellent for launch improvement by minimizing turbo lag. The twin turbo twin supercharger kit is available for purchase at Power Enterprise and utilizes the stock IHI turbo setup.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 PM

2006E55TTSC
Originally Posted by bassn_07

Our E55 is pushing 300 hp more than yours and likely weighs nearly 1000 lbs less. Seem you are lacking in a simple rule of physics ,p/w ratios make this not a fair contest.

I will give you a 1 second head start to make it more equal. 447 rwhp is near stock out put? Have you recently had mechanical issues or explored adding our TT kit?

We could bolt this on for you next week at the track likely adding 200 hp to your current power level.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Our E55 is pushing 300 hp more than yours and likely weighs nearly 1000 lbs less. Seem you are lacking in a simple rule of physics ,p/w ratios make this not a fair contest.

I will give you a 1 second head start to make it more equal. 447 rwhp is near stock out put? Have you recently had mechanical issues or explored adding our TT kit?

We could bolt this on for you next week at the track likely adding 200 hp to your current power level.
I'll take the full second head start because I'm sure I'll need it. All though with you having 300 rwhp I should get at least 2 seconds.

Even though I dyno 447 my car usually holds its own against others with more power. When should we do this?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
I just got word Kazuo and Moto have arrived in San Francisco.
What else Kazoo Said?

Kazoo said commit Seppuku

I can't believe this BS was fed to 7 pages.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM

2002 BMW M5, 1992 AWD DSM, 1988 Yamaha FZR1000
Here is a technical discussion. The E55 diagram is yet to be finalized. I can say that the Turbo's are not in the same place as depicted on the GT-R.

From Japan on the Wangan, this "twin charged" Nissan Skyline GT-R by Power Enterprise is a representative of the highest automotive technology in the world using two forced induction systems working together as one in mechanical perfection. What is Wangan? See here. Typically, a car is either turbocharged or supercharged. It is very rare to see these two systems working together. The turbos feed the procharger style supercharger boosted air that is made from energy used out of the exhaust system. That extra force of air keeps the lag minimal as it forces air into the supercharger spline. This helps push the compressor in the direction of creating boost which in return eliminates turbo lag by providing extra air pressure during low RPM. Almost instantaneous boost can be achieved by using a twin charged forced induction system.

As you can see above, the system functions almost as a normal separate procharged or turbocharged system but with the help of each other. The procharger helps the turbo create boost during low RPM because it provides extra gas needed that the motor can not produce by itself under low RPM load. Meanwhile, the turbocharger helps feed power to the prochargers and provide adequate air for them during high RPM. Basically, the supercharger helps the turbo at low RPM and the turbo helps the supercharger at high RPM balancing the power curve.

Combine this system with Nissan's all-wheel drive and this car will kill almost anything short of a 9 second car off the line. This setup is excellent for launch improvement by minimizing turbo lag. The twin turbo twin supercharger kit is available for purchase at Power Enterprise and utilizes the stock IHI turbo setup.
Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps you could paste some more entries from sales brochures? Maybe something about uhm, I dunno, a 1987 Ferrari F40 Competizione. The Ferrari F40 Competizione utilizes an "internal combustion engine" with "pistons" attached to a "crankshaft" by "rods". Here, I'll help by starting with pictures. Below you can see how things work and how it is very great and wonderful.

Also I note that you have still failed to respond to the challenge of racing my twin-W16-powered E55. I understand your terror at being so thoroughly defeated but it is poor taste to ignore a challenge entirely. Have the good grace to concede.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
I will pull out my Bugatti Veyron!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 PM

2006E55TTSC
Originally Posted by Nait Sirhc
Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps you could paste some more entries from sales brochures? Maybe something about uhm, I dunno, a 1987 Ferrari F40 Competizione. The Ferrari F40 Competizione utilizes an "internal combustion engine" with "pistons" attached to a "crankshaft" by "rods". Here, I'll help by starting with pictures. Below you can see how things work and how it is very great and wonderful.

Also I note that you have still failed to respond to the challenge of racing my twin-W16-powered E55. I understand your terror at being so thoroughly defeated but it is poor taste to ignore a challenge entirely. Have the good grace to concede.
you have a turboed 55? non-sense.

As for the challenge. I accept.

Hopefully you have something adequately powered .

My US 55 obliteration tour commences from the West moving East.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Heavily modded 06