MIR Track Rental April 2nd 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Geez, I wonder who broke those records? Congrats honey! I'm sorry I wasn't there to watch you today. Next time you run I will be there to film I promise. Can you imagine what you could have done with cooler weather? Soooooooooo close! That car is insane! I can vouch that you don't run NOS, and you don't have to prove it to people. Especially people that don't even make it to the track. If you did run NOS you would have no problem saying it. Muah
Haha you know who! lol It's ok, yea definitely next time and maybe you can bring your car too! Yea, I can't wait for a nice cool dry air day with high barometric pressure! Thanks for vouching for me babe. Missed ya at the track
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Great job guys and it sounds like you guys had a blast!

Ahmad, its all a matter of time buddy and us West coast guys are cheering for ya....get it done!

Nitrous...really, come on, I still can't believe people are still barking up that tree. This is the exact reason why I hate posting times, must be nitrous, track is fast, track isn't accurate...what a joke.

Once again great Job Ahmad and I look forward to seeing what you do in cooler weather.
Thanks Alan, it was a fun day. There is a group of friends on here that love to see each other go faster and you are definitely in that group. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve, I'm sure its gonna be crazy!
Originally Posted by Worth the wait
Record, no record...who gives a ***.
Anybody want to know why he runs those times only has to come and watch.
He simply drives the holy shiit out of that car ...the launches are amazing.
Clearly the car has nearly infinte engine and drivetrain mods, but it is the driver that makes it happen here.
As impressive as a 750whp GTR with launch control is, there times were within a hair of Ahmad.
Haha thanks! I'm anxious to see vids of the launches. I know I can launch harder but I'm not sure if my car can handle it lol. Yea I was surprised my times were close to the GTR but I love those cars. Just roll up to the track and run, no swapping tires or anything. I hate swapping rims lol.
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Oy, me and my big mouth. Sorry to stir up any trouble you MIR guys.

I need to learn to zip it!

No worries Jim
Originally Posted by 930chas
Definitely NO nitrous, and NO racing fuel. Ahmad has built a monster, and he drives the wheels off it. I don't know why you are doubting his accomplishments??
Thanks Charlie. It is a common theme with a select few on this board to doubt other people. I'm just doing it to have fun, and I've definitely accomplished that and met alot of great people along the way!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Nope. Evosport's still got it but I can't get a hold of Brad at all! Took off for vacation and left my car unattended for 5 days. Not happy but I'm sure it will be looked at when he comes back.

I still can't believe a 10yo NA block with a supposedly limited blower can go that fast WITHOUT spray. That's a pretty strong block even with Race Gas as protection. Amazing Ahmad!
I don't find Ahmad's accomplishments unbelievable due to the fact that I ran a 10.7 with a full tenth slower 60' time and no nitrous. Ahmad puts a lot of time and effort into his car with the drive to make his MB as fast as he possibly could. Instead of doubting him we should be praising our brother for representing MB's with amazing times.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I don't find Ahmad's accomplishments unbelievable due to the fact that I ran a 10.7 with a full tenth slower 60' time and no nitrous. Ahmad puts a lot of time and effort into his car with the drive to make his MB as fast as he possibly could. Instead of doubting him we should be praising our brother for representing MB's with amazing times.
You guys can't tell that I'm not only praising him but dying to know how he does it so that I can imitate him? As for driving skill that will take me some time but only hoping that he can share his secrets on the engine mods and ESPECIALLY the tuning. He never mentioned anything about modifying the engine internals so that is what I'm so curious about.

I'm about to double the boost and trying to find the best software tuner available so his acheivements will be my benchmark.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
So nobody is posting times in an effort to avoid stupid comments?

Sounds like Ahmad did his thing, and holy batman a 1.49 seems like it would get you the 10.58?
Old 04-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Thanks Alan
You guys can't tell that I'm not only praising him but dying to know how he does it so that I can imitate him? As for driving skill that will take me some time but only hoping that he can share his secrets on the engine mods and ESPECIALLY the tuning. He never mentioned anything about modifying the engine internals so that is what I'm so curious about.

I'm about to double the boost and trying to find the best software tuner available so his acheivements will be my benchmark.
I have told you a million times what my mods are. You pm me alot for info and I have been very willing and up front about what I have done. There are zero secrets with my car. I have mentioned and posted several times that I have a eurocharged dyno tune for pump gas (93 octane here), I thought everybody knew that by now The car has stock internals. Same way it left the factory except for cams.

You have been about to double the boost for over a year now. You tried your custom route and then listened to me when I said to just use W211 E55 rods and pistons since your engine builder didnt seem to know what he was doing and shop fires mysteriously damaged your cylinder walls With you copying all my mods and running more boost you should be way faster, that is if you ever finish the car and actually take it to the track.
Originally Posted by juicee63

Sounds like Ahmad did his thing, and holy batman a 1.49 seems like it would get you the 10.58?
I haven't posted my times because I've seen what happens in the past.

Keep in mind it was much warmer than the last time I went out and I have put the stock battery back in.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Ahmad,

Dont let anyone brake your spirits man. Never get discouraged no matter who comments on your times etc. Don't let that get to you bro, on the contrary it should give you more fuel to put it up on their faces.

You have nothing to prove, I think people from coast to coast know your accomplishments.

Like an old friend one time used to tell me "shake them haters off"
Old 04-03-2010, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list

Why does it matter what he has done? Not trying to be rude, but just finish your damn car and get it on the road. lol I have kept my mouth shut rolling my eyes on all your threads but FYI...Renntech built my custom engine in two months and it has never had a CE light, problem, or fires. Ahmad will help people with their car but you have to listen to his advice. You don't listen to anyone.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Why does it matter what he has done? Not trying to be rude, but just finish your damn car and get it on the road. lol I have kept my mouth shut rolling my eyes on all your threads but FYI...Renntech built my custom engine in two months and it has never had a CE light, problem, or fires. Ahmad will help people with their car but you have to listen to his advice. You don't listen to anyone.
Huh? It's great to see someone strive for the top spot. I watch sports to see who will win the championship so this is similar. At least I'm not afraid to admit it. Yes, my car is not quite done but it's NOT ABOUT MY CAR. I keep getting asked about my car. It's irrelevant. Just consider me a fan. It's about my interest in guys who are close to getting the record.

And I am happy that Renntech got your car running in 2 months without a problem.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Ahmad,

Dont let anyone brake your spirits man. Never get discouraged no matter who comments on your times etc. Don't let that get to you bro, on the contrary it should give you more fuel to put it up on their faces.

You have nothing to prove, I think people from coast to coast know your accomplishments.

Like an old friend one time used to tell me "shake them haters off"
I don't see a single negative post on this thread. Am I missing something? If anything, everybody has been giving him props for something we don't even know happened.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AW '05 C55
Originally Posted by juicee63
Ok, my Kleemann sc'd C55 did 12.412 best...on Michelin PS2.

It was fun being able to do unlimited runs, too bad we can't run against each other as the other lane was closed to street tires...

Thanks Ahmad for setting this up at MIR!

Last edited by cldriver; 04-05-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 AM

03 C32 AMG Blk/Blk
Originally Posted by cldriver

It was fun being able to do unlimited runs, too bad we can't run against each other as the other lane was closed to street tires...
Nice runs by all of you.. You guys were kicking ***.

Loved the turbo m3 too, if he would have hooked up that thing would have been in the 10's easy. 130+mph traps. Crazy

My truck ran a best of 11.479, video's below both inside and outside cabin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJgvBC5rSiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KnNZlnH6M

With my stock manifolds my truck was just running way too hot. I need to get some long tube headers on there to flow better. Should see high 10's soon!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by cldriver

Thanks Ahmad for setting this up at MIR!
Well the reason it was setup like that was because we had very high hp cars that paid to have one lane prepped all the way to the 1/4. Street tire cars tear up the track prep and when you have a poorly prepped track with very fast cars you end up with wrecks and we dont want that. Drag radial and slick cars could run in either lane, we just kept the street tire cars to one. Sorry about that.

No problem, glad you had fun!
Originally Posted by doofoo
Nice runs by all of you.. You guys were kicking ***.

Loved the turbo m3 too, if he would have hooked up that thing would have been in the 10's easy. 130+mph traps. Crazy

My truck ran a best of 11.479, video's below both inside and outside cabin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJgvBC5rSiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KnNZlnH6M

With my stock manifolds my truck was just running way too hot. I need to get some long tube headers on there to flow better. Should see high 10's soon!
Nice runs! Yea longtubes will help out alot on the car!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:43 PM

07 E63 AMG (Sold), 2000 Land Rover Discovery II, 2012 CLS63 AMG
I saw Ahmad run at least three times. Very quick car. Lots of quick cars there that day. My stock E63 finished with a best of 12.70@111, and I was the slowest one there or next to the slowest. MIR is a great track though and like cldriver said it was fun to go as much as you wanted (I hotlapped a couple times;-) instead of midnight madness when you get three runs all night.