*** RARFINANCIAL'S THOUGHTS **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 01:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I have know Idea what your talkin about " though asking for my post deletion" I have never ask for any post delete from any one, You have miss info KID.. Are you sure u ask me to run a few weeks ago Why would you ask? why do you care? what's with you man? are you a kid? I don't get it.. are you mad because Holley is making headers? are you mad because I have a CLS? are you mad because my car was on T.V? are you mad because I have a Renntech Tune? I DON'T GET IT.. are you just an angry boy I've been on this forum for 3 years, trackin with lots of members here and this is the first time I've ever had to deal with a high school issue.. Do I even know you? Dude go start your own thread and have some fun.. You are trippin .. I have a civic hatchback that can run 9's SO WHAT.. if I want the fastest car on the track it just takes money I'm sure a few members here and sponsor can tell you that money is NO issue with me and modding so if I wanted to I can pull the motor do a full build , so who care Look do us all a favor and please chill man. If you have nothing but B.S to post then go start your own thread. or have this one closed it's..
Do I need to post a copy of my PM to you from a few wks ago & get another infraction?

Brad contacted me stating you were @ root about my posts here liar.

You need to settle down, breathe deep/slow & make paragraphs your rantings are nearly incomprehensible. Who said I was angry I'm laughing @ you guy that throws away perfectly good set of LT's for a set of Paper Towel tubes covered in Tin-foil smeared w/JB-Weld

I could care less how much money you have braggart, why can't you separate your foot from your mouth for a sec to make some plans to run me in your World record Nitro bomb? You seem to love gushing about your Dyno's on the Electric Bull ride @ local tavern (You were sooo scuuurrdddd @ bucking you had to shut her down mid-run & still made a Bagillion rwhp & even more TQ)

I would never run that guy.. It's a hobby to have some fun, not to deal with punks.. Have the that guy go drive some where 3 days away from his town and run a mile track. Lets see what his car does... He said some thing about his left nut, WTH..? what's wrong with his right nut?
And yes I'll send you some track slips when the car is done
seems that this forum has change for the worst this past year. Way to much crying and B.S. It's been great for a long whille but getting old fast..

I can have a 3rd party video the race (Don't worry I'll keep my temper in check) Punk???

Last edited by Thericker; 03-04-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
BRAD PLEASE POST ANY AND ALL PM'S I SENT YOU THAT STATES ANY THING ABOUT ME ASKING TO HAVE THIS GUYS POST DELETED. (so he can see that he is )
Maybe that will shut him up..
I have nothing to do with a deleted post, as a matter of fact I have know Idea what post MR angry is crying about..
Brad please feel free to close this thread it has nothing else to offer but B.S..
Another thread wasted by a crying AMGer .. how sad thericker.. Thank for all your helpfull input.. Chow
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
BRAD PLEASE POST ANY AND ALL PM'S I SENT YOU THAT STATES ANY THING ABOUT ME ASKING TO HAVE THIS GUYS POST DELETED. (so he can see that he is )
Maybe that will shut him up..
I have nothing to do with a deleted post, as a matter of fact I have know Idea what post MR angry is crying about..
Brad please feel free to close this thread it has nothing else to offer but B.S..
Another thread wasted by a crying AMGer .. how sad thericker.. Thank for all your helpfull input.. Chow
Guy are you serious? I'm not angry, just talkin smack Something you do constantly can't you see the difference? Stop weaping like a beehawtch to Brad & cart your Nitro bucket to Calexicoafter Paper Towel mods
Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
Its a 600 so technically its not a AMG

Last edited by RenntechE55; 03-04-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally Posted by Thericker
Brad contacted me stating you were @ root about my posts here liar.
Actually, No I did not. Just to clarify exactly what I said was:

TOU Violation

Hey there, I was asked by OB to edit your post to remove the link. They don't allow links to ANY other MBZ forums.

Feel free to post that information on this site direct.

thanks
brad
I see the confusion as I meant IB (as in Internet Brands) and you took it as OP (Original Poster).

Sorry,
Brad
Old 03-04-2010, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by RenntechE55
Its a 600 so technically its not a AMG
Yes, you're right... I just thought since bhe was always posting in the AMG forum that he had an ///AMG. Thanks for clearing that up, my mistake.
So when are your LT's install date? you're gonna love the sound.. Man I never knew how loud my car is when you're behind it..
Old 03-04-2010, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by otoupalik
Actually, No I did not. Just to clarify exactly what I said was:

I see the confusion as I meant IB (as in Internet Brands) and you took it as OP (Original Poster).

Sorry,
Brad

Thanks Brad for clearing that up. Now I see why feathers got ruffled
Old 03-04-2010, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG 030
Yes, you're right... I just thought since bhe was always posting in the AMG forum that he had an ///AMG. Thanks for clearing that up, my mistake.
So when are your LT's install date? you're gonna love the sound.. Man I never knew how loud my car is when you're behind it..
Mine have been on for a couple months now I love the sound but its no where near the sound of your car. I still shiver thinking about the sound of your car on the Dyno. I dont think I can replicate that sound from a 55 engine?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Guys, lets calm down a little bit over here.... both of you are great car guys. Sean.... Rick just haven't fully dialed/figured his NOS setup yet, but I'm sure once he does, his car will show better track numbers.

I actually think a race between both cars (off nitrous) would be a cool race since both of your cars weight about the same and are somewhat close in wheel horsepower.

Famoso and Fontana will start their regular test n tune sessions within the next few weeks, and it'd be great if a bunch of members get together and have some fun
Old 03-04-2010, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Guys, lets calm down a little bit over here.... both of you are great car guys. Sean.... Rick just haven't fully dialed/figured his NOS setup yet, but I'm sure once he does, his car will show better track numbers.

I actually think a race between both cars (off nitrous) would be a cool race since both of your cars weight about the same and are somewhat close in wheel horsepower.

Famoso and Fontana will start their regular test n tune sessions within the next few weeks, and it'd be great if a bunch of members get together and have some fun
It's cool Mo... You think we'd be more = w/Rick off Nitrous Come now Mo, our Dynos w/him on the bottle still put me in the lead. I'll be happy to run him whenever his mods are finished

Yes my bad I mistook Brad's PM to meen OP...All good
Signed Angry Boy...LoL

Last edited by Thericker; 03-04-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Thericker
It's cool Mo... You think we'd be more = w/Rick off Nitrous Come now Mo, our Dynos w/him on the bottle still put me in the lead. I'll be happy to run him whenever his mods are finished

Yes my bad I mistook Brad's PM to meen OP...All good
Signed Angry Boy...LoL
On a good day at Famoso, Rick will put down 11.6 to 11.7 @ 120 to 122 mph (using NOS) and 11.9 to 12.1 (without NOS). I know your car is very strong up top, but I can't speculate yet on any numbers.... I do know that traction will be an issue for you due to the massive amount of torque your car is putting down.... so learning the launch technique will be essential

Regardless of how it goes or who wins, I can tell you for sure that you will enjoy the event very much and that we will all have a lot of fun as we always do everytime out
Old 03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
On a good day at Famoso, Rick will put down 11.6 to 11.7 @ 120 to 122 mph (using NOS) and 11.9 to 12.1 (without NOS). I know your car is very strong up top, but I can't speculate yet on any numbers.... I do know that traction will be an issue for you due to the massive amount of torque your car is putting down.... so learning the launch technique will be essential

Regardless of how it goes or who wins, I can tell you for sure that you will enjoy the event very much and that we will all have a lot of fun as we always do everytime out
Even on street tires w/18"s ECU ONLY SL600's crack off 11.5x @ 121+ w/ease, I highly doubt Rick's times will be hard to top w/little practiceI have the 16" Hoosier set-up ready to go + Multi-mods over ECU only SL600...

I was hoping Rick would want to hit some roll-ons until this raining every wknd lets up? He states traction is impossible so what better way to test his theory Calexico!
Old 03-05-2010, 04:52 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...cond-benz.html
Old 03-05-2010, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
that's an interesting thread for sure...
Old 03-05-2010, 09:31 PM

e55
Thanks Brad for clearing that up. Now I see why feathers got ruffled
hey i'm curious what kinda power is ur car making ? and have u ever ran in down track ? i'm just wondering and nothing to do with the blah blah stuff here . seems like u have done alot to ur car from what i read . good luck at the texas mile cant wait to see what urs does there ....
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by vinnyz
hey i'm curious what kinda power is ur car making ? and have u ever ran in down track ? i'm just wondering and nothing to do with the blah blah stuff here . seems like u have done alot to ur car from what i read . good luck at the texas mile cant wait to see what urs does there ....
A claimed 600+whp and runs 11.6 @ 121 on a good day
Old 03-05-2010, 10:55 PM

e55
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
600 that car would be running 10's all day long . damn i'm only at 552rwhp and finally hit the 10 but high high 10 lol ... is he spinning alot
Old 03-06-2010, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
it's absolutely amazing how many people still fall for mhp's spin. he's got an excuse (read: lie) for everything and unfortunately those guys are too lazy to search for the truth.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
No claimed here just dyno graphs from over 4-5 shops but who cares. nothing to prove here
also 125mph has been had a few times.. Yes still learning the car and how to get the power to the ground. No one wants better track#'s than me But again I'll say R&D. To me thats the fun of the sport learning and installing. This time around I will keep the setup and do at least 10 track days with the same setup. That way at the end of it all we'll know what the car can do and I will have learned to drive it again. Then we can ALL say it is what it is a CLS63. To me it's the baddest looking car I have ever owned. I usually get board of a car within 3-4k mile. my last few cars I sold with under 5k on the ODO.
This one has 22k now and I've had it 3 years. I will never get rid of it, just pass it down to my kid once I'm gone.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
I believe in you rarfinancial! Cant wait to see the results with the new headers!
Old 03-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Rick!! Add cooling, bro. Don't listen to all the hype. $500 and we can keep your top cooler and minimize heat soak.

So, to recap. INTAKE. It is key with the amount of air you are looking to flow. The CF box SUCKS so make them show you the power over 3" tubes run to the front. Second is COOLING!!. Take the 63 to the next level, bro!!
Old 03-07-2010, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by jangy
Rick!! Add cooling, bro. Don't listen to all the hype. $500 and we can keep your top cooler and minimize heat soak.

So, to recap. INTAKE. It is key with the amount of air you are looking to flow. The CF box SUCKS so make them show you the power over 3" tubes run to the front. Second is COOLING!!. Take the 63 to the next level, bro!!
Hey bro, I'm gonna need a set of those links when I get the car back to Cali. need all the traction I can get Are the available? GET A AMG so we can go trackin
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Hey bro, I'm gonna need a set of those links when I get the car back to Cali. need all the traction I can get Are the available? GET A AMG so we can go trackin
I can get the arms. I will make sure it is the proper fit for your car and model year. You already have toe links and a quaiffe, correct?

I personally guarantee you 0.1 sec in the 1/4 with the intake mod. Ask the best driver in AZ what he thinks of openning the front panel for air.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
I can get the arms. I will make sure it is the proper fit for your car and model year. You already have toe links and a quaiffe, correct?

I personally guarantee you 0.1 sec in the 1/4 with the intake mod. Ask the best driver in AZ what he thinks of openning the front panel for air.
Lets get the toe links.. I will pick up the car next Friday. Then we can work on the traction and cooling..
Old 03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG

what exactly is the purpose of the toe links in the rear...is it for camber correction on very low cars (i.e. straightening uop the rear tires to maximize contact patch on launch) or am I missing something else here?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** RARFINANCIAL'S THOUGHTS **