W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good MB Service Dept. (Adviser) in Southern Cal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55, 06 Range Rover SC, 99 Vette, 86 Callaway Vette, 04 Super-Comp Vette (retired)
Good MB Service Dept. (Adviser) in Southern Cal.

I have run a search but haven't seen anything recent on a good (friendly to the cause, if you know what I mean.) Service Writer/Adviser in the Southern California Area.

Way back when, it looked like Caliber Motors (now MB Anaheim) was decent and I have had a recommendation of MB-Laguna Nigel but that is a little far for me.

HOI in Buena Park is the closest but haven't heard a lot of rave reviews.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:56 AM

2006 CLS55 AMG
MB Laguna Niguel has been good to me. Let me know if you do decide to head down, I can give you my adviser's info.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:50 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
w212 E63 / 996tt
I have a few contacts for WI simonson in Santa Monica or MB of Southbay

PM me for more details on what you need done.

If for some reason you have a leak and it's anyone near your mods, they won't touch it.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic

Originally Posted by Roseylv
I have a few contacts for WI simonson in Santa Monica or MB of Southbay

PM me for more details on what you need done.

If for some reason you have a leak and it's anyone near your mods, they won't touch it.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:40 AM

K7 GSX-R 750
Fletcher Jones Mercedes in Newport Beach, CA. I have an adviser that I've been using since '05, when I purchased my first Mercedes, a C55...

I believe that FJ Mercedes (from my Service Adviser to the porters) has provided the best service, to me at least, over any other dealerships that I have visited.

Let me know and I can give you his name. He will take care of your car! And trust me, I am one picky, annoyingly mad and an obsessive Son of a G** when it comes to my cars & bike.....

GL!

btw, I've been reading/browsing this site for a while now and recently decided to join....Poppin my cherry with this first post...whew!!
Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 AM

'05 E55
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel.

I am extremely picky of who I give my keys to, and my guy is top top top notch.

PM me if you'd like his info.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:35 AM

E63 AMG & CLK350
Call Leslie Lorenson at Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach. She's my girl and always hooks it up. I think she's helped out a couple other members on here as well.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
It looks like you have gotten plenty of help, but I'll respond just so everyone understands that Southern Cali INCLUDES San Diego and isn't limited to OC

We don't post names, but most service advisors in San Diego are reasonable. I always preferred not having issues and wasn't looking as much for a hook up (well....) but now we have a good network.

My advice to anyone that is having warranty related issues:

Do not just run up into a service department and expect the posted names to step up and break all the rules. There is etiquette to everything, even in being dealt with "fairly". Use a reference and have it setup or whatever, but have the car be expected and all will run smooth. Each dealership is run differently and everyone's connections and situations are different.

Sorry for the length, but I had to learn the hard way (by Angela). Once you are set, MODS are awesome!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:28 AM

2006 E55, 06 Range Rover SC, 99 Vette, 86 Callaway Vette, 04 Super-Comp Vette (retired)
Wow.. Thanks for all the replies. It looks like nobody has anything "bad" to say about Laguna Niguel including some PM's that's I have received. Only minor, but unfortunately for me it is about 30m each way. Not too bad considering how many times you actually "go" to a dealership in a year.

Originally Posted by jangy
It looks like you have gotten plenty of help, but I'll respond just so everyone understands that Southern Cali INCLUDES San Diego and isn't limited to OC

We don't post names, but most service advisors in San Diego are reasonable. I always preferred not having issues and wasn't looking as much for a hook up (well....) but now we have a good network.

My advice to anyone that is having warranty related issues:

Do not just run up into a service department and expect the posted names to step up and break all the rules. There is etiquette to everything, even in being dealt with "fairly". Use a reference and have it setup or whatever, but have the car be expected and all will run smooth. Each dealership is run differently and everyone's connections and situations are different.

Sorry for the length, but I had to learn the hard way (by Angela). Once you are set, MODS are awesome!!!
Agree on all points and sorry about the So Cal issue . My company actually has a So Cal office (that runs Dana point to Santa Barbara) and a separate S.D. office so I guess I am programmed like that.

I would like to hear from anybody that has experience with House of Imports or MB Anaheim Hills (formally Caliber)...

Anyone?...