GTR's are Dam Fast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Vic/Rock/Skyler...I am so seriously thinking of getting the GTR...you guys are killing me here!

My Z06 was "capable" of high 9's and trapping 140's. I'd be lucky to cut low 11's on street tires because it was just too much damn power for RWD. I need something with grip. Even my CTS-V is just overpowered. I got brand new tires on it and I have to baby the throttle all the way thru 3rd gear. The GTR just GRIPS. Man...I have a dilema now lol...

I have a feeling a test drive might seal the deal.
Comon get one so we can do some runs. Just don't mod it till after we race
Old 04-29-2010, 02:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2016 C63s
Thanks man. I will let Ned know you want a piece of him. He wants to go to Atco and see what he runs there.
Originally Posted by mthis
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snapppppp you beat E55amggg04 time go get him lmao.
im happy you got you car down to where it should be, you will get beter and im sure once we do the track rental you will be in the 11's with some DR's.
drive safe and let me know next time out, i want a piece of the GTR, i beat one alredy but Ned is making me think that the dude i raced dint know how to drive so...

P:S i check DA a for you guys between 7pm and 8.30pm you guys were negative -521DA.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:26 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2016 C63s
Dude you can't beat the awd factor. It will always have an edge. I say do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vic/Rock/Skyler...I am so seriously thinking of getting the GTR...you guys are killing me here!

My Z06 was "capable" of high 9's and trapping 140's. I'd be lucky to cut low 11's on street tires because it was just too much damn power for RWD. I need something with grip. Even my CTS-V is just overpowered. I got brand new tires on it and I have to baby the throttle all the way thru 3rd gear. The GTR just GRIPS. Man...I have a dilema now lol...

Old 04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly

I'd be happy to let you take mine out for a nice test drive.....coming to Cleveland anytime soon? Good luck finding a dealer that will allow you to take a GTR for one. I know they are out there but apparently they are far and few between.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Rock
I'd be happy to let you take mine out for a nice test drive.....coming to Cleveland anytime soon? Good luck finding a dealer that will allow you to take a GTR for one. I know they are out there but apparently they are far and few between.
Thanks Rock but that's a little out of the driving distance for me lol

The GM of a large MB dealership who is pretty tight with me is also GM of an Infiniti dealership and he says he gets GTR's all the time and it wouldn't be a problem getting a test drive. So looks like I might have my wish after all. Theres also a pretty local dealer that has an 09 Prem with 0 miles on it, brand new. Fishy? What should I offer?

...Sorry Vic, I know this is MBWorld but I prefer the responses here rather than NAGTROC: "BUY GTR, it's SUPER DUPER FAST, and its COOL" lol.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Just remember how much a trans costs if it breaks From what I hear, Nissan dealers are dbags when it comes to warranty work. They will find any excuse to void your warranty