W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Visiting Kleeman on Monday...Any Questions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 Dodge Dart, '16 Audi Q5
Visiting Kleeman on Monday...Any Questions?

I am traveling to Copenhagen, Denmark for work on Saturday and will be there for a few weeks. I do however, have a couple days free before I have to hit the grind. I decided that I am going to take the 30min stroll north to visit the Kleeman Headquarters. I have sent an e-mail to Kleeman making sure it is ok that I visit, etc. and am still waiting for a response. I believe they will be fine with this as their website encourages people to stop by.

I wanted to get the input of the forum of any questions they would like answered. I was leaning towards more non-technical questions instead of technical questions about specific products, specifications, or specific issues. Though I will be more than happy to collect any/all questions you guys would like me to ask and see how many I can get answered.

I will be trying to take pictures as much as I can (and as much as they will let me).

Hope to get input from everyone on what they would like to know.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001: Supercharged E55 AMG
I've been there 3 times. And all of the times i've been really disappointed with their customer service. My thoughts on Kleemann as a great tuner has been crushed for good. I could write a book about it if someone would like to read my experience with Kleemann in Denmark
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 Dodge Dart, '16 Audi Q5
Originally Posted by ABALONE
I've been there 3 times. And all of the times i've been really disappointed with their customer service. My thoughts on Kleemann as a great tuner has been crushed for good. I could write a book about it if someone would like to read my experience with Kleemann in Denmark

That's disappointing to hear. I do hope I hear some form of positive reply to my e-mail. There are a lot of people who suscribe to their products and taking 10minutes to show them around the shop or talk with them doesn't seem like to much to ask to me...but maybe I'm out of line.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001: Supercharged E55 AMG
Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
That's disappointing to hear. I do hope I hear some form of positive reply to my e-mail. There are a lot of people who suscribe to their products and taking 10minutes to show them around the shop or talk with them doesn't seem like to much to ask to me...but maybe I'm out of line.
I think they sure will show you around! Been there to, they seem nice and so first time you visit. But after you spent your $$$ on them and want help, well IMHO they just don't live up to what they sell

But i wish you good luck and hope you will enjoy your visit there!