help sos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rs6 .c63 amg .e 55 amg. cayenne.
help sos

hello
I have accidently changed my comand aps version from ECE Euro version to USA version. Initially my headunit sw version is SW-Rel 9.390 Build 17/04 (part no W211 589 06 22 00). I was able to access to the engineering mode and the hidden menu as well. I was also able to unlock my comand to play DVD in motion and enable mp3.
However, about 2 weeks ago I accidently pressed the format flash option while in the engineering mode. After the format when I restart the ignition, my comand stuck in the software update screen. Even after the car key is taken out, the comand refused to turn off and keep displaying the software update screen. I believed some other user had experience this scenario before.So I turned to the web to search for solution. I found a firmware compatible for my car w 211 part no W211 589 14 22 00.sw version 46/06
The installation completed smoothly and my comand worked again. However, I have lost the DVD feature with this firmware. When I press the Video button, instead of DVD, the comand is now showing Satellite Radio. Other features are functioning (including NAVI) except in SERV, a few options are gone eg: System option.
I returned in the engineering mode press SERV then LANG softkey and immediately press “Hangup + Diagonal Upper Left Arrow + Audio” is good.but how to make the secret mode to have the menu regcod
thank you