W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you guys think of these mufflers? (BORLA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 01:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 Jeep SRT8, B5 S4
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
$3K for mufflers is just plain dumb. The only way to have a nice catback is to go with a well known muffler manufacturer, and take it to an exhaust shop that has a good rep. They will tig weld everything and make it look oem quality.

I myself like a very deep rumble, and believe it or not, a descent amount of drone at cruising. Highway folk know that you are not stock, and when you go WOT, it will seperate the men from the mice. That been said, I am going with an offroad x pipe setup going into magnaflow magnapacks or SLP Power flow LM II's. I will post a clip soon but chosing an exhaust note is VERY unique to each person taste.

Just please dont waste 3 G's. My last setup cost me $500 and got a **** load of complements and jaw droppings Problem is alot of guys coming into E55's are not familiar with exhaust setups in general, and think the only way to go is to pay over priced premiums to these companies who rip off customers.
whAAAAAAAAAAAAT man go with SLP's that would sound SICK, my friend had a srt8 charger with just there catback set and man that **** is F'ing crazy when you get on it most people jaw dropped and dragged for a few mints.

ps once we where driving(me) through times square and you know how some people just refuse to stay on the side for some odd reason we came up behind a few people like that and dropped it to N and reved it and whole lane cleared in a second wish had that **** on video lol